Salem alaikum

Salem alaikum.
Why don't you revert to Islam, Sup Forums?

The west is decaying, your women are whorish and loose, Christianity is dying and even your pope kisses our feet and admires us more than his own faith (how pathetic!).

The time has come to fight Western degeneracy. Islam is the solution.

Attached: 1db2e2e16dd77ced26782bb3b7b1f94f.jpg (564x636, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
christianitytoday.com/history/issues/issue-85/how-arianism-almost-won.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice larp

Saged

>converting to islam just before the white man's great revival and subsquent purging of muslims jews and niggers from the western world.

nah no thanks, enjoy worshiping the demiurge in a sweaty goatfucking shack

Lol, this helps you sleep at night?

Statistics indicate muslims are outbreeding whites 4 to 1, are coming into your countries are record rates, building businesses and exploiting your wealth. Even better, there are white liberal dogs that help us in our aims to dominate the world!

The proof is in the pudding, as they say,.

>the Pope
>Christianity
pick one faggot

>protestantism
>christianity
Choose one. Martin Luther literally endorsed cuckoldry in case a man couldn't satisfy his wife.

I had many qt Muslim ladies in my muslim friends neighborhood.
The truth is they were far whorish and slut than the normal girls. Except they were keeping it to their cousins and religion.
Not gonna like I fapped my teenage to their fb pics.

muslim converts are absolute fools. even the arabs see you as dogs

>he thinks the only other option to Catholicism is Protestantism
this is why the West will die and basically no one will miss it

Feelsgoodman

Attached: 9F00457E-5E35-441D-860E-3F5625F1C689.jpg (2048x2048, 568K)

If i convert, will I get a qt muslim gf?

I haven't converted because your prophet was a child raping warmonger.

Christianity isn't dying ..it's actually growing. Mass conversions in china India also, Christ is the Lord and will always be

Because I want to be able to say muhammad on Sup Forums

Those are cute. Can I waifu them IRL?

Also, beat this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-26-13-44-31-559_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 1024K)

>disgusting under-developed face

No thanks ranjeet

Attached: D8F39786-35B4-44CE-B6D5-A4A0B36FA54F.jpg (2048x2048, 667K)

>Also, beat this
A muslim already has beat her

muhammad

We just like challenge

What else, Orthodoxy (aka Soviet propaganda)?

Saudi scum. Go worship your jewish masters.

in the end everybody will became muslim...

Mary wasn't a virgin.
That's all I know, and they get right, and you bring nothing else for me to make an opinion on other than your opinion.

get it*

Local QT posting

Attached: 9AE2DF87-195A-4559-B1F3-ABA6441882A9.jpg (2048x2048, 599K)

Why convert? Just start pulling the body-bags off them till you find one that does not make you barf and fuck it. When you are done fucking it stick it back in the bag and forget about it. No need to worry about offspring because its family will kill it for getting raped.

That's the problem with Brit flags, 80% of them are Mohammeds.
That's why so many brit hate threads.

How about this?
Alnd you didn't answer my question.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-17-14-38-59-547_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

She was Virgin. Quran says so, you dumb kafir.

2 poor 4 hers

Attached: 1516572441415.jpg (493x387, 35K)

Constantinople was conquered by pagans
Rome never was

I rest my case. Catholicism is correct, Orthodoxy isn't.

>revert
more like subvert, you globalist, multiculti shill

Attached: IMG_4423.jpg (400x400, 105K)

1. Its Salam, actually.
2. Nice. Post more Lebby whores, Caucasian Hijabis are my thing right now.

t.the autist who believes pissmed went outter space with a flying horse

Stay away from me u succubi

Reeeeeeeeer

Those two look like mahajir chicks, very low in value here. And sorry sanjay chicks here want fair-skinned tall men and mashAllah takbir inclusive.

Attached: 658E332F-7A87-481F-A8FC-7AF3C711ED5F.jpg (2048x2048, 680K)

Unless you can get a qt normally, no. Unless you can bribe her father to give her to you.

Attached: 1515638185689.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Plus the nose is just a zepplin on dat sloot damn

Attached: B6921865-3938-452C-92A2-EDFF2E18E89E.jpg (2048x2048, 826K)

Because there's no concept of privacy in islam so there'd always be people sticking their nose in my business while I'm relaxing having a nice jamón ibérico and Rioja.

>revert
>as in go backwards
lol

You're gonna be real comfortable with that stance when we start torching apostates, goatboy.

It kind of is today but by Muslims though.
Constantinople were next to it, the Iberian peninsula was also conquered but Rome relied on an alliance with Charlemagne (in war with the Cordovan emirs) to defend its political authority and possessions.
Fuck off pleb thats a non argument

Attached: good-thing-he-amp-039-s-using-a-rubber_o_7183167.jpg (492x486, 81K)

Yeah fine.
Goodbye, I'll wait for another based paki poster, he gave me cool info on how to waifu them.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-15-01-57-33-914_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 715K)

>muslims are outbreeding whites 4 to 1
I will see your 4 to 1 and raise you 1 Crusade.

Because I don't worship the deity known as jewhova the same being in all three monotheistic religions that has caused so much destruction in the world. You are the same as the christians just a conveniently more militant tinge to it that will be useful for the globalists to wage war with the world useful idiots.

I have no intention to explode for the sake of a long gone pedophile warlord. Also: I am not sexually attracted to goats.

Attached: 1483383165346.jpg (595x679, 131K)

>It kind of is today but by Muslims though.
Rome is hardly Christian today, also Muslims are pagans.

>Constantinople were next to it,
Look at a map, American.

>the Iberian peninsula was also conquered
The Iberian peninsula wasn't the central of Catholicism.

> but Rome relied on an alliance with Charlemagne (in war with the Cordovan emirs) to defend its political authority and possessions.
Actually, large swathes of Italy were conquered by the pagan Muslims, but they could never conquer the central bastion of Catholicism. They COULD conquer the central bastion of Orthodoxy, Constantinople.

>Fuck off pleb thats a non argument
Just because you can't debunk it doesn't make it a non-argument. You just lost, as usual.

>tfw no qt paki gf

I'm surprised how light skinned some of those girls are desu.

Attached: 1325437053772s.jpg (168x251, 4K)

It was probably me who told you to try skype/instagram but niggah you'd end up in an ISI jail first trying to waifu the eternal enemy.

Attached: IMG_7020.png (750x1334, 799K)

>accept islam into your country
>get trucked

Its common to find fair-skinned people in cities like Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar etc

Attached: 95A62D83-ED4A-4F00-8EEF-E5B878FE8C9D.jpg (2048x2048, 544K)

I don't understand the point of Islam. Its like they're demanding you conform to their religion just to stroke their egos so they feel that they are 'right'. There exists no higher purpose than to be part of this collective waiting to die and go to heaven, and to reproduce children that believe the same shit.
Look at Islamic art, literature and technology - it is vastly inferior to European, because Christianity (prior to zio-Christianity) was about doing good work and pleasing God.
Our society also, prior to the jewish liberal takeover, had a much more intelligent response to female nature. Where Muslims allow polygamy, which is a form of matriarchy, as the female group really control the husband, and they benefit in the short term by marrying a richer man; the Christian, monogamous system, shows a marked degree of superior long term thinking, as monogamy essentailly demands that women not go for the chad and all marry the top 25% of men, but to marry the average man and give him the motivation to create a legacy for himself. This is why the West became superior, because 100% of men were in the productive/ creative process, compared to just 25% max in Islamic countries. Polygamy creates social problems for the unmarried men, as is really created as a form of female run imperialism, where the unwanted men are forced to conquer new lands for women (or rape chidlren), as their own women have told them to take a hike.

Islam is not even a legitimate religion. Look at the Kaaba in Mecca, it is the black cube of the Saturnelia Brotherhood from the Roman/ Byzantine Empire. The name Allah, was a pagan GODDESS the Arabs worshipped, and was appropriated as a name by Mohammed, much like how Christians stole pagan concepts and reintroduced them as Christian ideas.
Isam, philosophically, cannot support a technological society. All that will happen is you will aid in its collapse. It is just a personality cult.

boop

Just like a gun buyback is linguistic bullshit, you can't buy back what was never yours originally, you can't revert to islam if you've never been a muslim. You're either duplicitous or just a dumb shitskin.

t. Muhammad Has Bin Rapin

>I'm surprised how light skinned some of those girls are desu.

Sheep look pretty different when they are shaved eh?

Attached: HowtoMakeaMuslim.jpg (480x272, 27K)

Yep i remember this qt with doggo.
Do you let them for foreign unis? Can I find these in London, I'm serious.

I dont care what they are.
I know I had another proof but I cant think of it. Perhaps the text in the dead sea I'm not sure

fatima 21 has a nigger snout

Attached: snouted.gif (550x563, 252K)

I love how they say revert. Returning to a baser, less evolved, and more animalistic society and false religion.
Its as if progressives actually called themselves regressives.

I cannot wait to slake the thirst of my AR15 for the blood of muzrats. I will kill a thousand ragheads on the day of the rope.

Attached: 6430DA2B-D939-4526-9C19-F8DE6BAF6313.gif (500x683, 1.78M)

kill it with fire

Attached: haha.jpg (640x640, 109K)

Attached: BCF9AF27-9C41-45C4-ADE1-30FCCD17BB4A.jpg (300x196, 26K)

Muslims are extremely degenerate, faggot

Attached: D7D967F0-C16B-4891-9903-3C9A4B8FAAB2.jpg (575x384, 87K)

Attached: IMG_3058.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

You should invest in a DP-12. If you don't mind close range/splatter it is a blast (no pun intended).

Gonna keep dumping my stash. Halal waifus are 1000000% better than roasties

Attached: IMG_6813.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

If they’re on Tinder, they’re roasties

Sup Forums , believe it or not, one day muslim and christians will unite to annihilate the jews.

It's one of the sign of end times and that sign is starting to show.

Look at Syria, christian orthodox (Russia) is helping Syria (muslim) to fight america. One day , we'll fight together. The real enemy is jews, they're the one who fund muslims extremist, that's why many people criticize Islam.

Islam is leading many Muslims to hell. Repent for your sins and Accept Christ as lord who is the son of God to be saved

Maybe a minor % here but tinder sluts here are looking for LTR's and marriage mostly

Attached: IMG_4477.png (750x1334, 928K)

No they won't muhammad.
No one likes Muslims. Instead of reading fiction about MUh prophet try reading real history.

Attached: IMG_4427.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

I think we will be just as fanatical and restrict woman's choices and revoke their voting, but no giberish from loud speakers, or prohibition of alcohol, or goat fucking.

Oh, the jews...we toss them in the oven, they claim to burn without supplemental fuel.

Attached: oven.jpg (295x320, 19K)

The benefits of a caste system society. Women know their role.

Isn't Punjab a majority Sikh area?

Attached: IMG_2742.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

It's okay bong. You can believe whatever you want.

Mark my word, one day we'll become your ally.

Spbp
Sage

We share a border witj punjab. Punjab is full of fair-skinned qt3.14's the further you stray from North the more pooish people get. Good thing majority are northerners here

Attached: IMG_0315.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Because it's not a European religion and has no historical links with us as a people.

Paganism woulkd be a better choice.

You submit to your fake god while bitches submit to my dick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Only in India.
Sikhs in Pakistan died or converted to Islam.

Marriage is a must here.

Attached: IMG_0616.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

butterface

Not true champ, sikhs are a respected minority here, Police & Military hire them exclusively (albeit they're a minority) but sikhs are bros here (and thousands of them visit via train to visit their holiest shrine nakana sahib)

Dont spread disinformation in qtposting bread

Attached: IMG_4202.png (750x1334, 782K)

>Mark my word, one day we'll become your ally

A group who, between their practice of rapes and murders, breaks out in tears everytime someone says something a little bit mean about them is going to be my ally?

A group who gets their ass handed to them when facing soldiers so have to blow up women and children just so they can feel like they're warriors is going to be my ally?

No thanks muhammad and sage

Agreed. Not cherrypicking just dumping screenshots

Attached: IMG_2960.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

I didn't know that but how much are they among the minority?
I never saw or heard any sikh representative from Pakistan.

Attached: IMG_0983.png (750x1334, 929K)

Attached: 1515638620867.jpg (1400x1120, 162K)

That's not an Arab dummy. This is hotter

Attached: redhead001.jpg (640x628, 50K)

>revert

Like you implied yourself i dont want to follow a religion even more backwards than christianity.

Sikhs are pretty based. Their culture is pretty cool. Are the girls as nice as the culture?

>Why don't you revert to Islam, Sup Forums?
Because Islam was created by a jew

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

>Christ is the Lord and will always be
Arius is right
Arianism is the real deal
Jesus was just a man and no man no woman no prophet has the right to talk about god in his/her name

How Arianism Almost Won
christianitytoday.com/history/issues/issue-85/how-arianism-almost-won.html

Attached: Bin_Baz_2.jpg (330x500, 81K)

If the purge never happens, if the "great white man's pagan revival never happens", Islam would be a good alternative to the eternal Jew.
Pic related, the world's biggest terrorist for the past 60 years.

Attached: 1519561457617.jpg (750x541, 37K)