All cops are scum of the earth humans with god complexes. A "good cop" is a fairy tale

all cops are scum of the earth humans with god complexes. A "good cop" is a fairy tale

watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=rFFiZzsf7Xg

Attached: 1521302284106.jpg (1024x682, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnphh_e3xWM
policecomplaints.dc.gov/service/complaint-forms-and-brochures
archived.moe/hm/thread/1618736/#1618736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage goes in all fields

>Untrained shaved monkies getting aggressive over a simple question
Worse than blacks
QQ

Attached: 1488613226426.jpg (640x853, 267K)

bootlickers not welcome

True. They ze mercenaries enforcing the will of corrupt antinative politicians and international finance

Attached: 1510331972698.png (851x721, 231K)

lol the alt-kike realized that fact the hard way.

They're big fucking niggers.

Law enforcement is hardly a thing in the U.S. These are simply rogue niggers. Recognize rogue hostile threatening niggers whoever they are. Your safety is priority, you have a right to safety, only you are responsible for your safety, protect and defend yourself as necessary.

>Pretends to be an anarchist
>no u bootlicker!
>rallies behind globalist billionaires
>funded by the system they claim to hate
>being used as a political and social tool

sage in all fields.

Attached: 1518133238648.jpg (282x341, 44K)

You must be at least 18 to post here

wow the guy who is doing this is white?
He should REALLY check his privilege!!!

>my entire goal in life
>is to bully other people with violence
>and tell them what to do
Sad

American cops are niggers, but they are still less niggers than actual niggers. Most of the vids in the op seem to be more than 10 or even 20 years old. I wonder whether anything has changed since then.

Why?
Did you watch the video?
You think the cops are right?

Cops are nothing, but thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite. Retire or die.

bodycams.

Most of these took place inside the police station.
Do cops have bodycams recording when they are inside the police station?

eveen if that were remotely true which is not.

civilization will always need some kind of policing. so fucking kill yourself or grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnphh_e3xWM

Attached: brainletyou.png (800x729, 48K)

I was arrested once for punching a nigger, the cops were very nice and polite to me.

>but they are still less niggers than actual niggers.
Like that's something good. And it's not even true. And there is no actual niggers and non-actual niggers. Cops are niggers, and they are full on niggers.

>Most of the vids in the op seem to be more than 10 or even 20 years old.
Lmao bullshit. Straight out of your ass.

>I wonder whether anything has changed since then.
No you don't shill cunt. Nothing has changed and you know that.

>civilization will always need some kind of policing.
It needs policing from those who aren't niggers.

Now kill yourself or kill yourself, shill faggot. Kill that fake and gay ass video you posted of crap that doesn't apply nowadays too while you're at it.

> deal with this every day in your chosen profession

Attached: SHIIIEEEET_nigga 09.06 AM.png (767x538, 642K)

Sage

The people in the op simply wanted a complaint report form.
Why didn't the nigger cops just give them the fucking form?
IF the cops had given the form they would have left. If they stayed to bust the cops balls, then I would agree with you.

no

What are you pussies gonna do about it? Cry more in your circlejerk you fucking losers.

Attached: FF0F964A-3354-4C38-B7B9-C8CD0B71D7AF.jpg (460x700, 43K)

Haha, fucking cop-hater libtard gets BTFO!

>How do I file a complaint

>First you need to tell me what's going on

>REEEEEEEE

Cops smell right through this whiny little faggot's bullshit. Keep up the good work, law enforcement!

Attached: robertpepe.jpg (600x604, 72K)

You clearly replied to the wrong person. My post you linked does not facilitate a reply like this.

This dumb shill faggot thinks he can make this a gay left/right issue.

WHERE IS THE COMPLAINT FORM NIGGER?
GO FETCH IT FROM UR MUMS ANUS.

>Why didn't the nigger cops just give them the fucking form?

First implying there is a form, second implying that every fuckwit who got a ticket or a drunk driving wouldn't just be filing forms all day and wasting time and resources.

Assuming you had some legitimate grievance you tell the officer on duty what it is and he tells you the procedure assuming it's legitimate. If they really are ignoring a legitimate problem one could take the problem to a lawyer, the media, county, state, or federal level police.

Also let's say there is just a form that anybody who walks in off the street can fill out accusing cops of anything they like anonymously. If the department does actually mean to cover up malfeasance they just hand you the form and throw it in the trash when you turn it in, or just bury it under a stack of paperwork and "get to it when we have time".

This is why niggers can't have civilization; because they lack the abstract thinking to consider the future consequences of current actions.

Attached: cpd dindu nuffin.jpg (835x419, 93K)

Wrong faggot!
Liberal cops should be shot, they don't belong, since they are mentally and spiritually inadequate to protect the civilians.
Should be mandatory for police to have conservative/right wing views to do the job.
All leftists deserve to die.

if people police them,selves they will fuck it up. someone will lie, and it will be he said she said shit. there will always be crime. Justice systems are necessary.
it doesn't even amaze me that you're this stupid anymore. You lack common sense. the need to be contrarian and edgy has stripped you of your basic reasoning skills if you ever had any.

>Report the cops to the cops
What's not to love?

Guaranteed every single nigger they arrest has a mom that goes into the station trying to complain about the police done be racist and their little angel din do nuffin'. Police have likely seen this shit a million times. They may not be super high IQ types but they have very good street smarts and a good nose for sniffing out bullshit like this faggoty (((reporter))).

Attached: robert vintage 2.jpg (456x405, 57K)

maybe the citizen should ask the process on filing a complaint and for assistance instead of chimping out.
but if your a dickhead why should the cop help you? you can REEEE all you want. this is basic human behavior in all fields of work. People that are disrespected are going to do the bare minimum to help the rude asshole.
Did you not learn anything in school or by interacting with people. how are you this dumb.

>>Report the cops to the cops
Who guards the guards? Again, if you really believe they cover up for each other, what difference is filling out a form going to make?

Seriously you fuckers need to use your heads. I'm not even defending police or saying there isn't some shady shit that happens, but this video is not proof of anything.

>Who guards the guards? Again, if you really believe they cover up for each other, what difference is filling out a form going to make?
Technically internal affairs should be the ones taking the forms directly, the video shows just how shitty the system is.

>implying there is a form
Yes there is
policecomplaints.dc.gov/service/complaint-forms-and-brochures
It is obligatory for all state and private organizations and businesses to have a complaint form available to the public.
>he tells you the procedure assuming it's legitimate
He doesn't have the authority to judge whether a complaint is legitimate or not. IA will review the form and judge that.

no one chimped out - unless you're referring to the cops
the people asking the form were cautious and polite

All the more reason to have 1000 copies right next to the entrance.
- Hello I want to file a complaint
- The forms are next to the door. Take one, fill it out, send it to IA. Now please leave we're bysy fighting nigger crime.
- ok thanks bye

Because the form will be mailed to IA you dummy.

agreed

you expect me to watch 37 minutes of bullshit so i can discern who you're talking about? some of those people were dicks. you dont have to raise you voice to not be rude or berate people. you could clearly discern the condescending attitude some of these people had especialy whilst recording. people usually only ever record shit like this to make cops look like bad guy and post it online for citicism.
this is in fact a "Dickhead Move".
not that there arent some bad cops but its definately not the majority. Crime drops in areas with police presence and spikes when its pulled out. they do good shit for the most part.
one bad cop doesnt = ALL of them are bad.
Then again people are dumb as fuck. When a dog bites a man its not news worthy but when a man bites a dog it is. Therefore its news and the only news when cops fuck up. They never talk about the other countless self sacrificing heoric acts they do on a daily basis when answering domestic disturbance calls and in progress robberrys, burlgaries, assaults, sexual assaults etc.

No one wants your faggoty cop shill shit faggot. Your faggot thread was bad enough archived.moe/hm/thread/1618736/#1618736

>policecomplaints.dc.gov/service/complaint-forms-and-brochures

So why didn't these (((reporters))) just print out a form they downloaded and fill it out? Oh, that's right, it won't make for good propaganda and ratings bait.

>the video shows just how shitty the system is.

It shows that the system works just fine because the officers in the station smell bullshit and nobody else's time was wasted.

>Technically internal affairs should be the ones taking the forms directly

So why didn't these (((reporters))) ask to talk with an internal affairs officer (assuming these are even departments large enough to have such a thing)?

I didn't bother watching more than the first 2, but you could tell those cops KNEW they were dealing with someone who's sole purpose was just to make trouble and got rid of them. I'd say this is first class quality police work.

Attached: jews fake news 2.jpg (768x1061, 90K)

>the bootlicker is too stupid to realize that the cops are the ones working directly for the (((people))) he hates so much
lol

>one possible event may happen, so we MUST have this bureaucracy!

educated guess, you're a nigger

>may happen
try "definitely will happen" you shitbird. How young are you that you think zero law enforcement would be a good idea?

>not that there arent some bad cops but its definately not the majority
Many cops will lie to defend other cops. It doesn't matter if it's the majority. What if 20% of cops lie or intimidate to protect themselves or their fellow cops?
Look into a study titled
"Police Perjury: A Factorial Survey"

>those cops KNEW they were dealing with someone who's sole purpose was just to make trouble

Why didn't they give him the form and tell him to leave then?
You're essentially saying the cops in the op video are all retarded. They gave the reporter(s) exactly what they wanted.
You admit so yourself that the video is "ratings bait". Would it have been ratings bait if the cops just gave the form to the reporter and wished him good night?

>this faggot used the word "bootlickers"
fuck off you little faggot. you must be 18 to view Sup Forums
this

no yeah you're right. its usually because a cop forgot to dot an i or cross a T though. Which might lead to a case ( a felony case) mind you being thrown out or some cussing out someone. Its not because "DEY OUT HEA KILLIN US" or planting drugs or some dumb liberal paranoia hollywood shit. Overall though

Nice one dumbass shill.

Civilization needs policing by those who aren't niggers. Most cops are niggers.

Conservative doesn't mean nigger, sorry nigger. And being liberal or conservative cop is irrelevant, and your shill bullshit.

>they are mentally and spiritually inadequate to protect the civilians.
Sounds like you're talking about current cops. They don't protect civilians anyway and you shills constantly talk about that's not their duty. Now you're tripping over yourself like a faggot.

Cops acting like niggers, they should team up and ruin america even more.

who are you quoting? I dont think you know how to use meme arrows friend :)

>civilizations need policing from those who arent niggers.

no you stupid fucking dip shit.
even in a white ethnostate with no nigs or jews some dipshit will fuck up and commit a crime you dumb retarded mother fucker.

read Plato's Republic

>LOOK EVERYONE I'M A SHILL PROJECTING
The people were well behaved, the cops were niggers being niggers.

>some of those people were dicks.
NONE of them were , and ALL of the cops were dick niggers.

>to make cops look like bad guy
Cops are responsible for their behavior. They're niggers.

>not that there arent some bad cops but its definately not the majority.
It's definitely not the minority, I'll put it that way, faggot

>Crime drops in areas with police presence and spikes when its pulled out. That has to do with policing period. Policing needs to be done by those who aren't niggers.

>they do good shit for the most part.
No.

>one bad cop doesnt = ALL of them are bad
Standard shill line. The fact that you shills say this a billion times invalidates it. It's clearly not one "bad cop," which is a funny way to say nigger.

>Therefore its news and the only news when cops fuck up.
And your answer is to do nothing because fuck civilians, cops are big dog alphas. Go die in a shit puddle.

Most of their bullshit and their worst shit doesn't even make the news.

>They never talk about the other countless self sacrificing heoric acts they do on a daily basis
Because there are nearly none. Cops on TV shows are not real.

Speaking of crimes, should we talk about cop crimes? The stealing money, the assaults, the stealing property, the vandalizing property, the rape, the sexual abuse, child rape and sexual abuse, the murder, the drugs, the domestic violence including children, etc? Any if it?

The niggers are the cops in the video.

detaining is a load of shit, Im going to arrest you, because i think you have committed a crime, but im not charging you with anything, but you still have to be hand cuffed and put in a cell. Obama helped build a police state under his 8 years. Not all cops are bad, but they have to keep in mind that they are here to up hold the law and protect citizens, not intimidate and ignore fellow cops who abuses their power.

No YOU stupid fucking shill piece of nigger shit.

I said a civilization needs police filled by those who are not fucking niggers.

That btfo you so damn bad that you have nothing else but to look insane and pretend that I said police shouldn't exist, when I clearly twice said that niggers should not be police.

Fucking btfo and so gracefully at that.

>but they have to keep in mind that they are here to up hold the law and protect citizens, not intimidate and ignore fellow cops who abuses their power
This is obviously not the case. This is a shill faggot telling you the opposite of what is true.

Cops are wrong for not just giving him a form or telling him to write a judge or some shit.

He's wrong for never once saying in response, "because every time I ask to file a complaint, I'm not allowed to unless I say why."

>He's wrong for
Wrong. Now fuck off shill.

lol what a fag

This video is old. Now they just shoot you with impunity.

>makes make no heroic acts

no dude you're the dumb nigger.
only niggers and criminals hate cops.
kill yourself fool.

I pretty much agree but we need them to keep the niggers in their designated burn zones

as long as they're slaying nigs and druggies, they have my full support.

>supports the war on drugs

Attached: images[1].jpg (256x197, 8K)