Ww3 will start within 48 hours

>ww3 will start within 48 hours

Attached: 1378552987862.jpg (627x477, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/975016441136254976
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/975013286667325440
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=NKJV
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=anyan_(jooho)
sputniknews.com/europe/201803161062610053-nato-russia-internal-affairs-interference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shit. Need to get my Flammenwerfer then.
Ursula, fuck off you stupid Schlampe, it's Zeit für Reichstagsbrand.

Couldn’t happen soon enough.

Attached: 1521318535240s.jpg (125x102, 3K)

>:(
Don't get my hopes up

who are you quoting

Freedom is finally here

Attached: 1510035082386.jpg (1920x1454, 538K)

Russia is still making Europe buy dollars in order to pay for it's gas/oil. That's not going to change in 48 hours, user.

But they are pushing towards changing it. Just like Gadaffi, Assad, Hussein et al. Then and only then will """"""Russia launch a nuke at the west"""""

Attached: IMG_20180317_125912.jpg (772x719, 104K)

I know bro,
They promised us WW3 so many times and nothing happened

Attached: 1507114518560.png (400x333, 91K)

>smelly dumb reddit scum

72 hours but close enough

Holy shit checked!

Attached: IMG_0844.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Keep telling yourself that

Yeah sure it will

Attached: 1519625558208.gif (250x141, 1.32M)

You can stop it if you give each and every shitposter here a huge khazarian milkers, waifu. You genocidal kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

stop getting my hopes up faggot

and I am only even half joking. Christ, first one of all the competing factions to get to my heart wins shitposter loyalty for lief (first woman of these factions that is)

all you retards. you dont know whats coming, op us legit.
there are news about russia preparing to strike the us after the us struck syria which they are preparing to telling by all the strike groups they have currently positioned around syria.
they will blame a flase flagged gas attack in syria.

you have no idea do you?
read some news for fucks sakes.

im medium ready, i bought survival equipment and stuff.

Attached: dovesonoleprove.png (870x612, 29K)

First, what makes you think that this time it will happen?

Second, no.

Attached: 1512390710881.jpg (265x299, 36K)

I can't wait

Attached: 1508900860013.jpg (398x334, 43K)

That's just bullshit. By calling out preparations for a gas false flag Russia has successfully averted the false flag from happening.

Also: Yes shit is about to go down but ONLY regarding the showdown in Syria. Damascus will be the next Aleppo. Not more, not less. They will keep it at that. And bantz.

Screenshit this.

Attached: angry-emu.jpg (600x600, 78K)

then tell me why american ships are currently stationed around syria. looks like they dont give a fuck.

Attached: uships.jpg (1199x650, 182K)

Because the US will try to take Damascus to get rid of Assad. Didn't you read my post?

source ?

Attached: 1511626450976.jpg (373x332, 39K)

well how about you read MY news.

>Russia’s MoD: We have reliable information at our disposal that US instructors have trained a number of militant groups in the vicinity of the town of At-Tanf, to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria
>Russia’s MoD: The provocations will be used as a pretext by the US and its allies to launch strikes on military and government infrastructure in Syria.
>Russia’s MoD: We’re registering the signs of the preparations for the possible strikes. Strike groups of the cruise missile carriers have been formed in the east of the Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea.
>"Provocation will be used as pretext by #US & allies to launch strikes on military and govt infrastructures in #Syria, we are registering the signs of the preparations. Strike groups of the cruise missile carriers been formed in Mediterranean, Persian Gulf, Red Sea” - @mod_russia

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/975016441136254976
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/975013286667325440
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

1/2

Russian MoD confirm "aid supplies" from Red Crescent to whats left of East Ghouta contained chemical weapons in "large quantities", ATGM missiles,body armour, grenades,heavy MG's and crates of medical supplies alongside ammunition and new US made rifles. Russia is demanding urgent question on the matter. The convoy drivers and staff have been arrested and now sit in a detention centre for questioning.

Russian MoD monitoring US force buildup on ground and sea(Persian Gulf,Red Sea,East Mediterranean) surrounding Syria, Russian warships reinforcing current ship numbers via the Black Sea fleet with their guns and missiles to be used on any aggressor vessels. Major event imminent in the Mediterranean, no doubt phones are ringing endlessly in backrooms and diplomatic channels are endless noise.

Russia says the UK sentiment and anti Russian lies and fake stories with zero evidence is a cry of anguish because their rebellion in Syria has collapsed and the western powers cannot accept defeat in Syria after 7 years of war.

Russia will respond with military force on any US aggression and/or their proxy forces aggression(i.e SDF) in Syria warns them to watch their step. Putin rumoured to be preparing an emergency nationwide statement on preparation of Army District South and West in anticipation of a possible imminent attack on SAA and Russian ground forces embedded in Syria. District East to be put on alert for possible Pacific action in response by the US, Russia will try to seek Chinese assistance in such a case. Could all kick off within 72 hours depending on when the inevitable false flag "gas attack" happens to give Casus Belli for intervention on the remaining 25-30% of East Ghouta.

Ok nigger. Russias gonna be fine with that...

how do you fuck up a post like this lol

good luck with all that

Attached: 1491863970196.jpg (650x439, 74K)

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER 48 HOURS?

op's got it from here:

>Could all kick off within 72 hours

it was posted yesterday.

Attached: 1521381093.png (1308x498, 211K)

whats the end goal here ? after assad is overthrown?

u keep repeating for a year that ww3 gonna start there but trump is not flinching

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY

Russia will of course NOT be fine with US attacking Damascus. Which is why there will be the worst fight Syria has ever seen. But still: Syria. They will keep it at that. It will be horrible enough, but both sides know too well what would happen if they go beyond that to even think about it. Mark my words: Huge fight and massive bantz incoming - but not WW3.

why overthrow assad ?oil pipeline projects ?why trump is not bending the knee for jewanka and kushner interests?

Attached: 1519882256763.jpg (833x666, 208K)

i know for a fact that ww3 is going to happen tho.

cant tell you the sources but its true.

1.North Korea and US
2.Russia and EU/UK
3.Greece and Turkey
4.Iran and Saudi Arabia
5.China and the US
6.Australia and Indonesia
7.India and Pakistan
8.Turkey vs Syria
9.Israel vs All Middle East
10.EU Racial Civil Wars

Am I missing a possible front? Where would you rather fight?

is it Keanu Reeves ?

Tell me the sources in order. I will do my own research. No spoonfeeding apart from this. If you are really sure, share it.

SU-57 VS F-22 SOON!

the sources are private. sorry.

why use memeflag?

>the sources are LARP

Sweden will release it's massive supply of novichok over England tomorrow and WW3 will finally commence!

Attached: anyan_jooho.jpg (850x1222, 97K)

The world is ending and still no qt Asian waifu.

Attached: ec9f55fa9e51bc99e9a64747a3b65b21--dashboards-meme.jpg (496x598, 44K)

I kinda wants to see the face of denialists ITT once Iran and Russia starts sinking the American strike groups as they promised.

Remember 2013? No probably not. The only reason they backed off was because Obama was in charge, and he's a pussy. Now Pompeo, Trump and Mattis want to fuck over Assad for good.

>668

So close.

They won't. That would lead to 100% backing of a massive war by the US population. Putin isn't as stupid as you think.

Guys, seriously: CUI BONO?
As simple as that. As long as there is no clear profit, but only risks and costs there will be no ww3.

The Federal Reserve benefits from it.

Attached: Projekt1.jpg (1359x744, 372K)

I'm picking up a "bad vibe" kind of worried something bad is going to happen.

Attached: 1512277068724.png (540x540, 149K)

The Spice Must Flow.

I get your angle, but nukes would start flying long before these troops ever reach anything, and that's why it won't happen.

This poster is FBI user.
Checks out.

>District East to be put on alert for possible Pacific action in response by the US, Russia will try to seek Chinese assistance in such a case.
Of all the people we had to pick a fight with based murricans while allying with subhuman chinks. This is pathetic. It's like we are really that stereotypical evil empire from fantasy novels.

Sacred Trips! Pipeline War Final Solution Incoming!

nuclear weapons would be used last
Russia would not want to have a nuclear-contaminated zone on its own doorstep.
The war is first conducted with conventional weapons

Nothing's gonna happen , drink your milk and go to bed

Attached: ny2017.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

No. Not Georgia! Please anywhere but Georgia!

God please yes

this

WAR NOW

>plane girls
Strangely interesting, where can I find more, user?

JEWS DIE FIRST

Maybe Putin is just playing the big guy because it's "election" time. Him and Xi are "terrified" of losing power because it's clear the west would imemdiately interfere and put a friend of theirs as successors.
You people say WW3 is imminent. I wouldn't know of this, but it seems like Russia, NK and China (especially Russia and NK) are cornered, desperate and ready for anything

I got the feels too. The name Donald means "the lord of the realm", "Trump" for trumpeter, in essence "the lord of the realms trumpeter"... now I'm no biblical scholar, and not really Christian, but have to admit the verse about the fall of Babylon the Great in an hour sounds like America's destruction by [nuclear] fire.

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=NKJV

"And the smoke of her burning shall rise forever = Radiation.

I think it will start between april and may
just as I've heard from military circles, a broad front is currently being built along the eastern european countries,
if russia strikes back in case of an attack to block the russians until american troops can reach europe

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=anyan_(jooho)

Attached: __original_drawn_by_anyan_jooho_.jpg (850x567, 68K)

We wish

who will fight who ?

Nukes aren't real

Goosebumps. Then there is this about globalism and the influence of Babylon on the world:

"For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

You mean like how Japan is still burning? Lol.

Im ready. Please start it already. Im tired of waiting.

FALLOUT DYSTOPIA NAOW ALREADY

Attached: 1520881803887.png (657x527, 29K)

Russia vs NATO mainly europe

India vs China
Russia vs Europe (in Ukraine)

Check private flight paths to New Zealand from western hubs. Massively increased, it’s an elite exodus. They know what is coming. This is it boys. Q predicted this.

sputniknews.com/europe/201803161062610053-nato-russia-internal-affairs-interference/

b-but my news anchors said they were real :(

>You mean like how Japan is still burning? Lol.
You are aware of the exponential difference in destruction between fission and fusion, no?

fug ,who will be leading force in eu ?poles?

Russia+Iran+China vs West (Nato)

I'm aware that the shit is 100% fake.

Your post might generate interest if you could show some evidence going back say......3 months at least but preferably longer.

>"Dude trust me, look it up yourself"
- you

Woahh does mark not like guns or what?

(((They))) want you to live in fear and feel powerless to fight back.

>ww3 will start within 48 hours
I don't think I can wait that long, user.

Attached: b86b3ab101.jpg (750x890, 40K)

Scientists call it a "hot zone" for a reason

Poland my dude you don't always fare so well in World Wars, maybe you should sit this one out?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tokunaga_akimasa__.png (1400x915, 1.75M)

Can't wait to go to New Zealand to mow down the elite in one convenient location.

Obama is there right now

NO!!!
I STILL HAVE TO CLEAN MY ROOM!!!

finally

Attached: trampenning.jpg (827x597, 459K)