Woke little gurl explains gun control

Ain't she a cutiepie

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTMN8t2Z24

Attached: z.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>that quality tho

I Remeber reading about 'kid' YouTube a few years ago, and how it was like four year olds blabbing jibberish to each other. Eight years later look at this, 12 year olds dropping red pills on their 800k subscribers. What a world, wonder when you tubes going to start demonitising this kid.

Fuck that swearing cunt. Hope she chokes with her foul language and dies.

>good point, I think we should make dying illegal too

I've never been able to finish any of her videos, there's some weird part of my brain I can't explain making me creeped the fuck out when children sound/talk like adults. Am I a lone on this?

Attached: 1441251401768.gif (200x189, 799K)

you should check this one out anyway , it is pretty gud

ikr , it's beautiful

Can't, got too un-easy 20 seconds in.

I think it's the same feeling that caused shit like the which burning trials.

There's absolutely no logical explanation I can conceive for that feeling making me uneasy and unable to watch. I just am. She'd be the first to burn if something fucked up happened to me in my village and a which needed to go.

Agreed, we shall burn her by dawn

I'm glad not to be the only one

>which
>witch*
still drunk as fuck off green beer

this bitch got the same disease as andy milonakis

stunning and brave

How the hell does she know so much at such a young age? Incredible. She also makes me feel retarded because I was no where near this smart at that age.

Oh wait, is this true? I mean she really does seem way too intelligent and articulate and knowledgeable for a 12 year old. Plus she knows how to produce and edit videos, and manage multiple social media channels... I mean seriously if she's 12 she must be a literal genius.

>Am I a lone on this?
No. It's a creepfest. Couldn't take but a few chopped-up seconds of that shit.

I thought this was going to be a bunch of leftie nonsense, but she actually dropped a few red pills.

nice to see, bump

Attached: just_yuri.png (1280x720, 993K)

Is she a kid or just a college student with serious neoteny issues? I know a grad student like that: looks 12 but is 22.

she is a mid schooler

Too much rambling.

>gen z isn't bas-

If this is Gen Z, how can any other generation compete? They're already polled showing to be one of the most racists generations.

Creeps me out too. I think it's because our minds reject anybody who seems to be brainwashed, and let's face it, every kid is brainwashed. They didn't arrive at these conclusions (even though they're the right conclusions) by themselves.

Attached: 1496265530314.jpg (3080x4432, 1.07M)

I want my fucking 5 min back

she is a moron in this video

lets play 3 devils advocates

why not stick to ONE position. See, how she contrived this video is this way she can claim she was neither one. No lost followers or whatever.

annoying kid

Part of it is the miracle of editing. There are very few cuts that are longer that 10-20 seconds.

She is clearly in favor of keeping the 2nd amendment.

kek'd

That was classic above classics

>taking a little girl with a potty mouth seriously

Attached: 1473193815065.jpg (820x820, 61K)

Which burning trials?

dont worry there are plenty of clowns in suits with
big words and nice lies to suit your needs for superficial superiority

Attached: have a seat.png (183x209, 19K)

Fuck beat me to it

That's 56% face like a motherfucker.

Please nobody post the
>shadman

I think you hit the nail on the fucking head, it instantly made sense when I read that. You're way more conscientious than I am. Now I'm upset that I couldn't figure this out my self.

Serious question. Do you meditate or anything?

Attached: 1431461062355.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

Its a youtube video made by a 14 year old. Calm down, the video wasnt that bad

bahahaha
roasted

Attached: 1514846527338.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

POST IT

Attached: 1514913657574.jpg (199x201, 5K)

I have a feeling she has a brother/father producing all of this, she's little more than a good actress

The fuck?! Is she homeschooled?

Nvm. She's not.

isn't she a dwarf or something?

yeah it flinches me too. I have never finished a video or a full minute of her, her overveiw of the situation is correct but I don't expect any serious insight from such lil kid.

That's exactly how Christians think.

Attached: Varg.gif (403x360, 112K)