Halp me understand

I thought I was a pretty smart guy, and then this little fuckface showed up. There’s something not right about this kid Sup Forums....

Attached: 921C5637-A6E9-49F5-A03A-2E6C8E9D89DB.jpg (750x539, 147K)

>one post by this id

Attached: 1520598321262.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

He's getting rejected by colleges left and right, and his "friends" supposedly "were murdered" of course he's stressed

I mean.... come on

Attached: 51905961-4B37-4845-AA3C-7CD563B88A76.jpg (750x190, 80K)

I think he's on track to be the next Elliot Rodgers. I hope FBI dad and CNN mom are keeping an eye on this sadfrog.

Attached: 169EEA21-B94F-4C97-A0D7-921D105D4A1E.jpg (750x238, 93K)

Attached: ED3B4260-A19F-404D-A13B-8AA363C8A06F.jpg (750x813, 495K)

youre only the second post in the thread, how many posts is he supposed to have

no wonder he didn’t get into college

Don’t bother. He’s just leafposting
Also Czech’d

Or you know, hes just some average retarded teen thrust into spotlight, getting treated like a savior. hes gonna end up jacking it in san diego.

im just cranky this morning

Tay was smarter than this kid

Attached: 60B3C5FF-2FA0-4844-BAA3-5A640381F7EB.jpg (750x444, 191K)

This in combination with his seeming failure to find a college suggest he's an idiot with inflated ego. Single mother who wouldn't stop telling him how special he is?

Holy shit this is the most pathetic attempt to cheer oneself up after failure I think I’ve ever seen

Yep. I think he's in shock that his media blitz didn't translate into college admissions. Now he's talking about taking a "gap year", which in his mind is giving colleges time to reconsider him.

Attached: justdoitdavidhogg.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Hogg has just really below average intelligence, MK Ultra isn't sending their best!

Attached: 1520998887723.jpg (900x599, 104K)

>when you havent been on tv for 2 whole days

Did you see him crying yesterday about eating his pain away after multiple college rejections?

man the high school of these days really prop up these soon to be sociopaths. What happened to humility, modesty, and stoicism?

Or he could just be normal and go somewhere to get his general ed out of the way before majoring in professional cocksucking

this kid needs a dose of reality. It's comming

jew puppet

He probably took the bogpill to be this wise.

Attached: 48a.png (488x600, 456K)

he's got a really creepy vibe. i think he was molested as a kid or something.

He's just a typical
>omg fml life is so like so hard right now I need to each more chocolate
overly feminine attention whore.

It's the result of low T, social conditioning, hanging out with too many teenage girls and thinking the way to attract them is to act and talk like them.

I think he's just a normal faggot

Kid's gonna snap and shoot up a school!

He said he got rejected from UCF. Kid really must have bombed the SATs. Not surprising with the spelling he's demonstrated. He'd probably have to go to community college, which is a tough pill to swallow for a faggot who has people in his twitter feed telling him he should be in the Ivy League or even run for President.

When I was 15 I was masturbating to the thought of staying after class to rape my fat math teachers titties... not worried about some politics movement. Seems very very strange

Attached: 77A2DBBE-562C-4A67-915F-FFF402BCBF70.jpg (750x234, 119K)

I'm assuming he's a fag. Gonzalez and Caskey are clearly fags. Which means the only 3 students to get media attention from this incident are all drama-club homosexuals.

This is an underrated post. Well done straya

Same, but for me it was my Biology teacher. She was fat, ugly and mean, but I was drowning in hormones at the time.

This is good advice, you can tell because all the replies to it are from brainlets (except this one)

Holy shit how do you get rejected by the second largest school in the fucking country? UCF didn't get that big by being picky about who they let in.

By bombing your SATs and being semi-literate.

It's a shit post meme, m8

Pizzagate kids grown up?

It would be hilarious if he snaps and shoots up some place after advocating for firearm bans

Attached: 1521290874187.jpg (634x425, 79K)

Is he gonna take things into his own hands?

Attached: samhydedidit.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

skipping the last half of senior year, apparently

yeah, he's a 40%-er

Care to explain?

Post pic

Nigger, just go on twitter. It's still there.

40 percent of fags and trannies kill themselves

Little faggot wants a job at CNN. Will say and do anything. Has probably got a more intimate knowledge of Anderson Coopers nutsack than guns.

Attached: 1520438762051.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

He dropped out of High School, and refuses to do another year, or do something alternative to still score himself the equivalent of a High School diploma. He's just an arrogant fuckwit who tries to cut in front of the line.

Hea got the worst case of delusions of grandeur imaginable, the crash will be glorious

love the pic

Attached: 1520577111662.gif (200x147, 1.18M)

>expose yourself to the internet by posting random bullshit
>get fucked for being stupid
>complain about it

He's getting ass blasted because his college applications are going down the shitter.

Attached: david hogg funtime.png (750x539, 122K)

>There’s something not right about this kid Sup Forums....
He’s jewish. His mom is Ashkenazi and his dad is probably a kike too but it doesn’t matter because if his mom is then he is a full-blown jew

He's right. Grades say absolutely nothing about ones performance. I've slept through high-school and still got As.

Meanwhile, I always ended up having to pass by the skin of my teeth, but my will and work ethic pretty much got me through it, instead of raw talent. It all paid off in the end. Meanwhile, this Hogg kid wants everything handed to him on a silver platter, which probably shows that his work ethic is absolute garbage, and he has nowhere near any talents to just half-arse it.

What colleges rejected him? Are they getting protested for it?

I finally understand everything so clearly

That’s a solid edit
8.59/10

This is shoop?

Attached: 1511174529868.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

>Single mother
That's not true is it? I thought all this stardom came from his dads people?

according his graph the school shooting was not that bad

Neil Degrasse Tyson tier tweeting.

Attached: p2o1_500.jpg (500x222, 23K)

Probably because it was not his class that got shot up. Meanwhile, the kids whose class got shot up, blame the Police Department for not going in to confront the shooter, and that is why those kids, like Aidan Minoff, are being completely ignored by the media. Gotta uphold that pro-Dem narrative after all.

>he was at baseline during the "shooting"

This was his last shot. Hope daddy got that hook up for him. How could he go to college?

The guy is being used by CNN on a weekly basis to promote gun control and has trouble reading his script often. I too would be stressed if I couldn’t act well enough. Just remember all the kids CNN interviewed were a part of the drama club.

My history teacher was hot as fuck I wish I fucked her

This post was made in 2016 you fools

Attached: 1505602702305.jpg (1280x720, 320K)