I'm in Kenya; AMA

Attached: kenya-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg (1124x1206, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mongering?

How do you get internet in the jungle?

How do you like the rains?

Do you honestly think anyone here really wants to ask you anything?

Do you know Obama's dad?

Fuck off malik youbhad your 15 minutes of Fame.

Not only but girls are really easy here so I guess yes.

Hotels have wifi, some public places too, in some spots you even have 4G. Very pleasantly surprised. The only thing that sucks technology wise is that you have to pay almost everything in cash and only a few ATMs work.

I came here partly for the weather hoping to get a nice tan and it's pouring and pouring. It sucks.

Are Kenyans BASED? What is the average Kenyan opinion on the JQ pill?

I heard East Africa is the only part that has somewhat got it's shit together. Is that true?

I'm Swedish and look Whiter than you in all likelihood.

quick yell where da white woman at.

You do not know de whey...

Didn't talk about it but they all hate faggots at least, lot of them are very religious and no one is atheist from what I can tell.

I dunno. It's really unsafe and lots of areas look shitty but they do have some great areas, big companies, good infrastructure in some spots. It's probably more developed than most other African countries.

>Swedish
>In Africa

Attached: 1488771808555.jpg (510x551, 47K)

Neck yourself nigger but before you do it, neck some niggers around you. The more the better

I just saw one mudshark so far

Yes airplanes exist in 2018.

Are you black?

how long are you staying there

Why are you in Kenya?

Mainly for the wildlife and (sigh) the sunny weather. Check tripadvisor there is a lot to do really.

So how many black dicks have you sucked so far?

No I only have one thing in common with them but we're not intimate enough for me to explain further.

Also, where are you actually from?

Is it truly a shithole or you have jobs and resources to be living well? I wonder how it is there.

Yeah, figured. Kenya seems like one of the east African nations that has made a fairly good (by African standards) example of maintaining the infrastructure they inherited by the British. I’m sure nig
-nogging is a daily occurrence but the elites seem to have their shit together.

However many, I'll never beat your mother at this game

lel!

Attached: 1518428474017.gif (240x320, 448K)

Sweden

I'm only in vacation but desu you can live like a king for a year here with relatively modest savings

Where abouts?

I was there in February one year, and got great sun. Apparently March is when the rain starts.

Despite being poor as shit and full of Somalis Kenya is brilliant. You've got great public transport, good nightlife, decent mobile broadband, great nature, and fairly low prices.

And the pharmacies will sell you whatever you want, such as antibiotics (which you probably should be on) and benzos.

>Sweden
Sounds like Sven went to Africa to chase black cock

>a Swede in Kenya
What do the locals think of you?

Attached: 1517668023771.jpg (452x427, 14K)

>Sweden
Classic.

So you’re living the role of the white colonial master smashing black pussy like a boss, I assume.

>Not only but girls are really easy here so I guess yes.
Don't do it, the HIV rate is insane, specially in Mombasa.
Also I hope you get to see some cool animals.

How long are you staying there? are you going to any other African countries.

how many Kenyan nigresses have you plowed so far?

Nairobi for now but I might move around the countryside and visit Mombasa and so

Well it depends who you're talking about. Hotel staff / airport staff etc are really nice and you have it easy with the girls but I doubt that poor Kenyans (or Somalians, Nubians etc that are quite involved in criminality) like White people a lot. But ofc I didn't really speak with them. You can't walk alone in the streets at night and even day over it's recommended not to in most areas.

Condoms exist for a reason. And if you look at the transmission rates for unprotected vaginal intercourse with HIV positive persons it's infinitesimal. You really need to bang dozens of AIDS-ridden whores to get it desu.

Yep. Benis in bagina doesn’t cause bleeding. Ass-fuckin’ on the other hand... regardless, I would never fuck a stranger (or African wench) without a condom.

Dunno man, I would rather try the hot tourists.

Obviously, however a /fit/ young negress would be ok assuming I used protection.

Attached: 89572019-2249-4464-9F72-9D841080E357.jpg (570x446, 66K)

Is it anything like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU

Can you see any lions?

Is it smelly like India?

average age of a hooker in kenya and price range, pls.

There is no need to use hookers in african countries. Its so easy to bang random women if you're a westerner

Do you need visa to travel to Wakanda?

Totally destroyed.

Post some pictures. I am guessing that the nice areas in the cities look quite ok, but we never get to see those in the west. The media is only intersted in showing the poverty, crime, or the undeveloped rural areas.

Also, how does the average folk treat tourists? For example, if you go to the grocery store to buy shit, do you get stared a lot? Harrassed?

How long do you plan to stay?
How much does it all cost?

tell us some sexual stories about fucking kenyan puss

Attached: 1512581296758.jpg (400x400, 31K)

/fit/ young negress have sex with different guys every week.

user, Be careful.

HERE.
WE.
GO.

you need to clean your room.

krossad

Attached: beam up kek.gif (250x188, 899K)

OP has aids

are you a nigger?

If the l was two spaces down in your id it would read I'm dickless

Attached: destroyed.jpg (1485x667, 90K)

I took the overnight bus to Mombasa, and getting out was scary cos I had just woke up and there were a big pack of niggers shouting at me.

Turns out they were just tuk tuk drivers looking for a fare.

The one I wound up getting was pretty nice, Christian guy (Mombasa is full of Muslims), educated by Irish priests.

>girls are really easy
>lots of people are really religious
Really makes you think

Attached: 1520661652684.jpg (486x648, 97K)

How much did you pay for the proxy?

Roasted

Isn't that the place where the big tall niggas live?

Religión girls are really easy, every two fingers slut here claims to be a devoted Catholic or would do anything if you promise to marry them and a small minority has the brain to not trust a guy they meet for a month

yes can confirm

There used to be a trainline from Uganda to the port in Kenya that stopped because Kenya fucked it

Africans girls crave for the white cock too, they see it as a sign of wealthiness and prosperity

Attached: FRENCHED2.jpg (1150x1150, 307K)

ASSBLASTED

This too in Argentina, marrying a European boy it's literraly winning the lottery for girls here and for guys to sleep with European women it's great honor among friends and greater honor if you marry euro girl.

Attached: 1519400506896.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Do Kenyans hate American niggers? The ones I know over here do!

Attached: 1519774834947.png (817x656, 127K)

Umm unless he managed to get sleep with on average a 3some every night that's not possible given that's only 730 nights

Post on Sup Forums fuck these Sup Forumstrads

How is the coffee? Very good beans are grown in Kenya.

To answer you question, Kenyans drink tea and coffee is for export. A Kenyan I know at work brought some from home and it was like licking the inside of an ashtray! It was terrible! It's still sitting in cupboard after 2 years.

What's it like bordering a shithole like Mexico?