How can Sup Forums hate soyboys while at the same time claiming the genetic superiority of whites...

How can Sup Forums hate soyboys while at the same time claiming the genetic superiority of whites, considering that soyboys are basically all white?

Attached: 3FE88D53-494F-48A8-A31C-1FB94A1981C7.jpg (640x632, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=UWfjUNtncTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
gwern.net/docs/iq/2017-flynn.pdf
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the jews doing it you fucking libcuck retard.

Naxalt

Attached: tmp_3843-1515594723648m844226199.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

By white you must mean mestizo spic bugmen.
Daily reminder if you have spic blood youre not whitw.

>jews are the reason whites have low test and play videogames instead of breeding
nice memeflag, bitch

Why would you visit a NGPC instead of owning one?

But if the Jews are soyboys then why are you getting fucked in the ass by them?

Americans aren't white dipshit

Attached: amerimuttttt.png (687x927, 66K)

Jews are putting estrogen in the water, its feminizing fish, and doing the same to white men.

These things are neither black nor white, they are as clear as their brain damage.

Jews aren't soyboys dumbass, they're doing the soyboy-ing. Can you even fucking read?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

In Canada it was a kike that sued for abortion and gave us affirmative action. Very few people know that kikes are a foreign hostile outgroup. We are taught that these people are just like us. We grow up viewing them as brotherly citizens.

Attached: 1520836278289.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

The goyim always wake up and notice that the traitors share something in common. 359 times and counting.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

are they also turning the frogs gay?

>soyboys are basically all white?
'Murican definition of being white gets stranger and stranger every day.

Attached: YetAnotherWhiteSoyboy.jpg (700x420, 39K)

Young impressionable goys trust CNN. They see them as brotherly citizens. These young goyim don't understand that the tribe that runs CNN larps as white while waging a genocidal campaign against their hosts.

The American people will wake up and realize this. If kikes think they're going to get away with what they've done in America they're dead wrong. Justice is coming and it will come sooner than later.

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

Soyboys aren't genetic abominations, they're wastes of potential. The tragedy of the soyboy is that underneath his beard, glasses, and excess body fat is a perfectly viable male specimen. The western world is not being corrupted by soyboys, as is the case with the lesser races flooding it. The soyboy has been corrupted by the western world. Predatory consumerism, the feminization of society, and the infantilization of millenials have created a subclass of men who are weak and misguided. The soyboy needs our help, not our gas.

Rays a cool guy though

Even implicit masculine/white organizations are ruthlessly attacked by your Jewish ruling class. The kikes throw their collective weight against anyone that pushes back against their genocidal agenda.

It's only a temporary fix. Their neurotic supremacism will lead to horrors much worse than their wildly inflated holohoax. Americans will put Germans to shame in that department. I'm sure of it.

Attached: 1502206368255.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

Because whites are indecline and soyboys are a surface manifestation of this phenomenon. The question is genetically superior to who and when? I think it would be safe to argue, considering the massive drop in sperm count and the fact we are losing 1 IQ point per generation, that whites from 100 years ago were likely genetically superior to whites today.

Whites are also changing their surnames in Hollywood to have more impact. For example Drumpf.

>faggot flag
Post discarded.

Food isn’t genetic. They eat soy products, we make fun of their choice to do so.

>massive drop in sperm count
It has nothing to do with genetics.

>losing 1 IQ point per generation
I don't doubt it because upper middle class women aren't having kids, it would make sense, I want you to prove it though. What's up with the faggot memeflag? That's usually the mark of a yid.

Attached: 1521081127065.jpg (488x420, 23K)

I knew you were a rat.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Why are you triggered? I just stated a fact.

You've run out of potential hosts to scurry off and infect. America was your last chance and you blew it.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Lets compare German-American influence to the kikes in America. Shall we?

Attached: 1514594019810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Canada is shaping up nice and plump desu.

>estrogen feminizes white men
>but has no effect on non-white men

how?

You inbreds push degenerate filth on my preteen while you try to get my teenage sons to die in Israel. Germans in America grow the food and fight in the wars. Jewish influence in America is overwhelmingly negative. I'd argue it's genocidal and deserves a proper and total response.

Justice is coming ratface. You know this. It's why you're on our board flying a memeflag and larping as GOP. We know 5/5 of the top Clinton funders were kikes and kikes voted dem for than any other group but feral Africans.

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

Relax, I'm just pulling your leg because you're easily triggered.
And also because you're an overcompensating leaf.

>but has no effect on non-white men
You inserted this. You need to show that the Asians and niggers haven't been afflicted with this Judaeo-homosexual effeminate tranny garbage that push through the media on our kids, incessantly. There are plenty of niggers on YouTube calling out kikes for trying to turn their kids into faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWfjUNtncTo

Here's one.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

How can the faggots that support blank slate theory deny that soy is clearly an environmental factor, since they don't believe in genetics?

In Canada two kikes that "survived" the holohoax sued for abortion and then gave us affirmative action. I've heard claims that 40% of our refugees are sponsored by kikes but I can't prove it with government statistics because they aren't kept. A kike convicted pedophile education minister gave us anal masterbation lessons for 12 year olds and the only politician to be convicted of treason in our entire history was a commie ratfaced kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Levin_(academic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

If you think you'll get away with this shit, if you think the goyim won't wake up and boot you rats out for the 360th time, you're dead wrong.

Attached: 1514135721370.jpg (480x605, 123K)

Agree sperm count likely has nothing to do with genetics, I was giving it more broadly as an example of a race in decline however. As for IQ decline google reverse or negative flynn effect. This paper is a good start however.

gwern.net/docs/iq/2017-flynn.pdf

I use the gay flag cause people sperg out over it and I find that funny.

>refugees

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

>environmental factor
>genetics

based nigger IQ OP

>but goy kikes hate muslims.
.. not as much as they hate you.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Attached: 1505690023650.jpg (640x512, 64K)

I mean, you guys elected Trudeau yourselves. Maybe stop slurping up soy whenever you go and you won't vote against your interests.

Look at lavender/soy availability.
You think minorities are buying this shit?

Yeah thanks for the link. I only read the summary at the beginning but it makes a good case. I'd argue we can't reverse this trend without booting out the inbreds.

It looks at Sweden. I'll explain why Sweden is particularly bad in the next post.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

You can clearly see this man is 1/64 Irish

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

Attached: 1514135774141.jpg (400x558, 353K)

how do they work out (other than name) who is Jewish on this pic?

Trudeau is a symptom of the underlying problem. King Nigger wouldn't have got back to back majorities if America wasn't full of nation destroying larping kikes.

I'm not Canadian btw.

Attached: 1520887071199.jpg (1079x1046, 74K)

Communal registrars, wedding announcements, twitter accounts, etc. If you doubt one name it.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Aaah, so he might actually have blue eyes. And not just be wearing blue lenses

Attached: BlueLensesMakesTheMuricanWhite.jpg (650x400, 60K)

isn't this the nigger who killed his son and coalburning wife?

registers

Because while they are disgusting they are also fixable.
If fatso can become fit and skinny can become buff then we can fix the numale fail.

Jews are only targeting whites.

Not true. Jews have done more harm to niggers and Arabs than Europeans. Persians and Turks arguably as well. We should keep this in mind.

Attached: 1520724301516.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

>nigger
No, he's the white vegan chef soyboy who killed his x-wife and hes own spawn.

Attached: milan-ross-family-just-before-the-toll-got-paid.png (562x407, 414K)

at least he did one thing right

>We should keep this in mind.
Trudeau fuck off

the soyim know?

Attached: soyim_can't_compare.jpg (640x480, 95K)

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Soyboys are the willing slave untermensch.