Look what happens to 60-70% of gays, sooner or later

Look what happens to 60-70% of gays, sooner or later.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjwrRou8--0

Joost look on YouTube for "hiv positive", almost all videos are about gay people.

Life is not a game, do not have gay sex, even if your gay. Dont spread HIV, faggot.

Attached: 0d52ae3e689ae3129a14d5f71625c94d.jpg (2500x1875, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1521051061598.png (960x960, 1.69M)

Attached: 1516396481835.jpg (518x583, 51K)

Attached: 1521051735689.jpg (960x639, 178K)

>aids scarmongering
Nobody has aids lol

Attached: 1519391263655.jpg (500x511, 21K)

lord help them

Attached: 1515798592393.jpg (938x544, 94K)

the only gays who get HIV are the really skanky ones who sleep around + don't use condoms, which is quite a lot of us, but you can still do buttsecks w/o getting stds as long as you're like, careful and stuff

Every faggot deserves the noose.

>the really skanky ones who sleep around + don't use condoms

Is there any other kind?

try me nigger

Attached: 1505143206520.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

still doesn't account for the ones who just wanna shag kids regardless of sex, and a male child just happened to be more easily available for whatever reason desu, try harder

Something like 25% have had 500 partners or more. This probably has a far larger impact than anything else on the spread of aids. Roasties that do this get diseases too.

You deserve it.

>still doesn't account for the ones who just wanna shag kids regardless of sex
I've never met a sane hetro adult male who wanted to shag boys!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1038, 117K)

ok but how do you know?

>the denial

just sayin'

They do so much to integrate with society. What's not to like?

Attached: Lethimin.jpg (564x561, 189K)

>ok but how do you know?
because they don't resemble the cunt in the pic!

Attached: 1513589928117.jpg (1360x1200, 151K)

I can guarantee you would be physically destroyed by almost any non-effeminate gay man.

oh my fucking god look at the bug on the right
pure estrogen

truvada. doesnt work on you. 75% of aids YOU MADE IN A LAB. WENT TO YOUUUUUU. box pox. super gonorrhea
>dont spam the board
>spams
>dick skins thread
yay freud yay misinterpretation of everything for grabbems, pedos, and frog whores yay

"heteros" wear condoms? nice anecdotes. much science such wew

hang me with your clit and step on muh cubes. pussy worshipping feminist jew mason. serpent seed
title of bar graph means nothing. noice. 88.7% of you are pedos. 44% have anal

If you have unprotected anal sex with strangers then you deserve to get HIV.

If Allah loved equality, then why are all Muslim women treated like trash?

>muh women
because in all religions there's something wrong with them. either be feminist or a fag

Burn faggot

POSTIVE VIRAL LOAD

Attached: 1512181713775s.jpg (249x184, 7K)

throw the pussy whipped kike down the vagina. go collect your balls from cindy's handbag, yes?

incoming hard redpill on gays
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

i'd rather put up with sandniggers than gays

Shut the fuck up faggot, I hope all of you get stomped out and go back into hiding. Burn faggot.

positive fat lies from 4skins. spam. truvada. choke on it. enjoy the yeast infections. mmm. drinking menstruations and piss. mmm. everything we do. you do. only you stink like queefs

Cut your dick off and choke yourself with it you fucking outcast

50 shades of all seeing eye divine pussies
>anecdotes
>kill all men
become a woman. you used to be in womb, tits sucking mofo. you need to go back. fucking peterson "anderson" kike commie pedo of my ass. even hitler was a fag jew. daddy issues fatty. freudian shit nose. frog whore. and degenerate grabbems sodomite

I'm on prep and only top. 500+ and I'm still neg.

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

ok woman enabler. sure thing right away rebecca. comb your pigtails and clean your face of the tranny makeup. larrrrrrp. as always. movin on now

Bullshit. Quit fantasizing about dominating straight men. Fag.

You are nothing, faggot
You don’t act like a man
And you definitely don’t act like a woman. What the fuck is your problem you mentally ill piece of shit?

Is this sodomite dead yet?

Attached: 1514860532326.jpg (480x360, 26K)

fuck more soy holes. buzzwords. ive barely entered here. you have no evidence. fuck your juden masters

the president?

Attached: 345gf23.jpg (680x709, 54K)

Attached: 67745g34.jpg (600x673, 56K)

Attached: 53r2.jpg (259x194, 10K)

How can a man look at another mans COCK and be like “WOW LET ME SUCK THAT!!l ???? You have a fucking mental illness, no doubt

even worse

Attached: 9778adda617c41885f795e2f3ef3d032.png (592x515, 340K)

Dumbass screeching bastard! LOOK AT HIM EVERYONE give him his fucking attention so he will go back into hiding. Get the fuck out of here

question is would they have balls to do this in Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1520778696780.jpg (651x807, 53K)

Your an idiot, if faggs wount fuck with each other they will fuck woman and thus making even more gays, beeing gay is a genetic disorder not a choice.

then how about the fact that most gays admit that they were sexually abused as a child?

Derp, you are a faggot. 60-70% is wrong, no population in the world has those numbers.

You are faggot who can't read apparently. Stop drinking only cum.

Do you have any evidance for that?Yes you can become a fagg if you are abused as a child but thats not genetic disorder but rather mental disorder, those aren't real gays.

>>muh women
>because in all religions there's something wrong with them. either be feminist or a fag

I am anti-feminist and I am also not a fag. I believe in equality and feminists are not equalitarians.

Just give it time. With current immigration levels, there's no need to try it out in Saudi Arabia. Eventually Saudi Arabia will come to them.

Choose a healthy long life, choose to be straight.

>sandniggers than gays[?]
sandniggers = gays. fixed it for you!

According to the American CDC in 2014 about 1 in 5 homosexual men tested had HIV. Half of them did not know they had it. What does that say about the homosexual lifestyle for men?

The spread of PReP led to a massive increase in syphillis in the gay community as homosexuals started having less protective sex again.

Now in the Philippines a new strand of HIV is spreading that is more dangerous and resistant to drugs.

What does it say about the homosexual lifestyle if homosexuality spreads massive amounts of disease? If it doesn't contribute to the biological goal of sex in any living organism which is reproduction?