Why aren't you a monarchist Sup Forums?

Why can't you preserve your nation's culture and history without being a pathetic skinhead and ironically ruining it with collectivism?

imgur.com/ykGOoNT

Why can't you accept the truth about the JQ?

imgur.com/Y2HXChl

Why can't you accept that monarchs are superior to fascist ''leaders'' in every way?

imgur.com/PbjCAik

Why can't you accept that Adolf Hitler was a /soyboy/?

imgur.com/AX9scRt

Attached: lol.png (2692x1224, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Y2HXChl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I'm not

Attached: DB98nNYV0AETOm0.jpg (1200x686, 120K)

Op, considering that both world wars decimated aristocratic bloodlines in Europe, leaving it in the hands of of the middling bourgeois merchant class. Who would you consider worthy to be king who is alive today?

THE CHAD KAISERREICH
>Ruled by intellectuals, aristocracy and centuries old German monarchy.
>Free society that was the financial and cultural centre of Europe
>2nd largest navy in the world
>Largest army in the world
>3rd largest economy in the world
>Born from great politicians, military commanders and victories
>Military commanders appointed on the battlefield
>Had overseas colonies
>Kicked Russia's ass and sent it into total chaos
>Emperor didn't constantly interfere in his generals' plans
>Respected it's allies who were important, helped them and in return their allies helped them
>Enemy armies barley stepped foot in the homeland
>Signed an armistice because they didn't want to drag their people into a war that could no longer be won
>Didn't become communist after falling
>Missed so much by it's people that they were willing to see any sort of return to it

virgin third "reich"
>Ruled by occultist drug addicts, commoners and a mentally damaged Austrian
>Brainwashed and enslaved police state that didn't care for German history or culture
>Navy small and weak
>Flag taken from fucking Hindus
>Economy run on an unsustainable model only fit for war
>Country born from coups, treachery and purges
>Military commanders appointed at dinner parties
>Failed miserably in overseas conquests
>Absolutely obliterated by Russia
>"Führer" constantly interfered with his generals' plans, punishing those who slightly opposed anything he did
>Unnecessarily brought the USA against it because gook allies randomly attacked the USA halfway across the world
>Hated it's allies and used them as satellites
>Dragged on the war until the entire country was in literal ruins, it's women raped and military annihilated
>Forced teenagers and pensioners to fight for a cause lost years ago
>Half the country continues as collectivist police state except with a different paint job, still hasn't recovered to this day
>Hated by the German people and the world
>Dindu nuffin, Hitler a good boy n sheeiiitt

Attached: Kaiser Wilhelm II painting.jpg (742x1098, 145K)

France still has bourbons, Germany still has hohenzollerns. Austria still has hapsburgs.

The whole of Europe could reinstate monarchy except russia I dont know who's inline for that throne.

Bonaparte > Bourboncucks

Attached: Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoléon.jpg (1600x1066, 283K)

There are Romanovs still around

>6'3"
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>Impartial and diligent, but also courteous, patient and personable
>Won the respect and admiration of scholars such as Charles Darwin, Victor Hugo and Friedrich Nietzsche, and was a friend to Richard Wagner, Louis Pasteur and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, among others.
>Inheriting an Empire on the verge of disintegration, Pedro II turned Portuguese-speaking Brazil into an emerging power in the international arena. The nation grew to be distinguished from its Hispanic neighbors on account of its political stability, zealously guarded freedom of speech, respect for civil rights, vibrant economic growth and especially for its form of government: a functional, representative parliamentary monarchy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY MAGNANIMOUS BACK

Attached: Pedro_II_of_Brazil_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (2892x3880, 3.48M)

Bonaparte was a pretender to the French throne a causican faggot that was just as autistic as the nazis that replaced the german monarchy. Bonaparte the third was also a coward. Bourbons are only legit heirs to the French throne.

How far removed from nikolai II are they?

I'm on my phone and can't access the imgur links.
Would you care to explain this "truth" regarding the JQ? Otherwise, I am very much in agreement with you, I'd like to think. Though I am no fanatic individualist, I reject such enlightenment thought, as well as the enlightenment itself.

I am

Attached: Mladi Petar Karadjordjevic.jpg (307x436, 30K)

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history...we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher.....ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87...ohh yes me mates...we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi...me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam...WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am already. Biggest issue is that there's really no historical monarchy to support here. Other than the British one, I suppose.

>had only one ballsack

Attached: 1501280162067.png (340x325, 253K)

How do you reconcile being a monarchist while your government caused the downfall of monarchies in Europe through terroristic means?

How do you stop a bad monarch, given he is not a powerless bit player like most western monarchs are nowadays, in which case their preservation is meaningless?

Napoleon was crowned Emperor by the Pope and is a legitimate noble house of France
Bourbon cucks are traitors who collaborated with English invaders and were put on the throne by foreigners

Attached: chad napoleon.jpg (2920x1132, 655K)

>How do you reconcile being a monarchist while your government caused the downfall of monarchies in Europe through terroristic means?
>while your government caused the downfall of monarchies

Pepek pls

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

>crowned emperor by the pope
Doesn't legitimise shit. The Catholic church has been fucked for centuries. The bourbon line goes back to Charlemagne who was also crowned by the pope. Doesnt mean shit. Your just pissed that Portugal was too autistic to keep its monarchy.

Have you never heard of WW1?

And do you think they are suitable to lead? I had not considered that you were talking about reinstating pre-existing bloodlines, and rather were talking about monarchy more abstractly.

>pretender
M8, he had the throne. That makes him legit emperor.

He has the expression of someone who is about to go home, put on an imperial guardsman uniform and furiously rub one out.

Attached: Grenadier-a-pied-de-la-Vieille-Garde.png (622x1223, 1.84M)

Pretty sure every European country has a rightful Royal Family. Reinstate them, and then either let the Rules of England rule over the States, Canada, Aussie, and New Zealand, or have them choose new Monarchs.

Fuck off Nigger

I did you Hapsburg stable boy,the terror attack was done by a group full off Serbs,Bosnians and Croats,it just happened that he was killed by a Serb whille all the other assassins on that day failed to kill Ferdinand

Attached: gavrilo.jpg (1221x937, 124K)

>imgur.com/Y2HXChl
>pic related
It is pretty stupid. But I am still in agreement with OP about Monarchism being the best system of government.

Attached: Y2HXChl.jpg (975x503, 62K)

>fascist leaders suck
>posts Oswald Mosley quote to make us accept your opinion
Stop shilling and leave

If anything they are the only ones suitable to lead. The nation states that exist today exist mainly because of the work of the ancestors. Inb4 muh ancestors. I unironically believe these people care about what happens to their countries and aside from former monarchs living in exile in fear of death all former bloodlines remain in their family's former state.

The 13 Colonies could be ruled by Britain, Louisiana by the French, Texas and possibly Florida and the other Southwestern states could be ruled by the Spanish?
Or we can just have new rulers rise up.

The group that trained Gavrilo Princip was created with the funds given to the Serbian military by the Serbian government. Your country's military, which is a part of the state as a whole, was strongly connected to this terrorist group which killed Franz Ferdinand. Hence your country is responsible for this. Do you understand now? Fucking Serb.

Nah, Argentina is independent and the idea of the incan king is bad

>tfw you have worst monarchy in Europe

Attached: 1512645982859.png (500x375, 191K)

monarchy is cucked, there is no king but god
i support caliphate

Emperor Norton?

The monarchs of Europe are powerless figureheads. You'd just be handing over to the EU and you'd be New Somalia within 10 years.

Relievance from power from the nobility/the chamber(s), depending on what type of monarchy you have.
There has been a lot more abdications historically than you would believe. The real power is legitimacy in a monarchy, and those who lose it are replaced fast by the other top players.
The cycle was broken in the Revolutionnary Era, but it was the same principle which led to the downfall of those last monarchs.

Yeah fuck the serbs

But at least you have one.

>this is a 10/10 in monarchism

Attached: 6260FB41-7C94-4E94-8230-B84B296F87A9.jpg (750x863, 339K)

In a constitutional monarchy if the king is unfit to rule a council or parliament of some sort can retire him and elect a prince regent usually his closest male relative.

I support you troath being cut

The Serbian goverment didn't suported the Black Hand group and the only one who did supported them was couple off millitary personel who sold them weopons that doesn't mean that the entire Serbian millitary supported them also Serbia was found innocent and the Habsurg police couldn't find any evidence that the Serbian goverment did give any aid to them,now fuck off stable boy

>A literal retard on a throne does a better job than 20 years of democracy
>He doesn't take it as a proof of monarchy's inherent superiority.

Thanks. I believe that Soros and the Rothschilds have to pay for their transgressions, but I don't think the best way of doing it is rounding up the average Shlomo and putting a bullet between his eyes. The majority of Jews have nothing to do with the ones at the top pushing for shit like mass migration. This is where the Nazis went wrong with the Jews. They blamed all of them, despite there being no statistics or any other evidence that there was some sort of massive Jewish plot against Germany.

He actually did a good job, the only thing we couldn't do was creating a heir because he was sterile

>had only one ballsack and a micropenis
who the fuck has more than one ballsack

Recency is always good. There are many options depending on how much power the monarch has.

Serbia is guilty of everything

Whether the entirety of the military supported then or not is irrelevant, those officers that sold the group were never discharged for their actions, meaning the government either didn't know, which is doubtful given that we know now, or they simply let it go on. Your government was complicit in the downfall of European monarchies whether you like it or not.

apu's ancestor
what is troath?

Attached: hasburgread.jpg (783x590, 82K)

Attached: 612621.jpg (279x564, 66K)

Sold the group weapons*

Do you not? Man, you would have flunked penis inspection day.

>imgur.com/Y2HXChl
Absolutely retarded.
I seriously can't believe that could be an actual argument AGAINST the JQ.

Wilhelm II is literally the prime example of a chad monarch. All European royalty should've taken his example to become chads and stacies of their own

Attached: dc1590d927e0de565818a83a4e4338c8.jpg (766x1043, 206K)

>those officers that sold the group were never discharged for their actions
they were executed not because they were selling guns and ammo to the Black Hand but because they also plotted to Assassinate our king aswell.
>Your government was complicit in the downfall of European monarchies whether you like it or not.
I didn't know because off AH declared war on us that we destroyed all European monarchies.I guess we should off joined the stables with you guys,

Attached: 13-Ljubomir Milić-WW1-Serbian-Army-leaders.jpg (1208x1600, 219K)

Attached: 1498517639629.png (1423x1320, 204K)

Funny how the Serbian government then went on to create Yugoslavia, which was the very intention of the same group that trained Gavrilo.

Because becoming the leader of a country because of birth not effectiveness is idiotic. Look at all the monarchs throughout history, very few of them were good, the rest done more harm than good.
Louis, the sun King, fucked his nation. Ruined it's economy and created enemies for it all over Europe. Almost every French monarch was a self absorbed asshole that fucked his nation.

>guys guys look at the habsburgs they inbred so all monarchs must be cucks lol btfo!!
A lot of Habsburgs did very good, especially pic related Charles V. He was also a chad
>inherits the thrones of Spain, Austria, and the Holy Roman Empire
>conquered the New World
>ruled for over 40 years
>spoke five languages (French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Italian)
>leaves a 150 year legacy of Habsburg rule in europe
>is remembered as one of the greatest kings since Charlemagne (sharing that with Louis XIV)
>expands his realm in Spain and overseas ten fold during his reign alone
>devout Christian

Attached: charles-v-holy-roman-emperor-1.jpg (900x750, 157K)

Sorry I meant throat

Attached: lady-holding-her-throat-with-possible-tightness-in-throat.jpg (1100x732, 48K)

I will gladly take the Monarchypill and declare myself king of Down Under.

Attached: AussieMonarchy.jpg (1312x1296, 236K)

I'd hate to be a [Current Year] guy but in this case I have to make an exception. Having a monarchy in a post-Industrial society is like using a pager when you work at a computer store.

We have a monarch though user.

>Bonaparte > Bourboncucks
He has Bonaparte and Bourbon lineage, though. Your post is contradictory.

It hurts everytime

There would be no favelas right now had Pedro kept the throne

Being a self-absorbed arsehole is just part of being French, though.

Stories of chaddery like this should BTFO all republicucks who even think about posting their bullshit in this thread

Yugoslavia was pushed by Croats and Slovenes,Serbian interests were always to unite all Serbs not all South Slavs

Except monarchy was always a flawed system. Rome achieved it's true greatness when it was a republic not a monarchy. When the Senate stepped in and began choosing the emperor, Rome began to regain some of its former glory (the era of the 5 good emperors), when Marcus gave his son Commodus the crown and ignored the Senate's advice, Rome crashed again and would never recover.

>Louis, the sun King, fucked his nation. Ruined it's economy and created enemies for it all over Europe. Almost every French monarch was a self absorbed asshole that fucked his nation.

Most popular, powerful monarch in frances history. His successors fucked the monarchy. And within the hundred years France was a republic.

We are now 100years on from the most powerful, popular British monarch....

Don’t you have at least two ballsacks?

Pill me on Pedro no.2 what happened to him.

Parliament or murderous insurrection.

Because I don't need to follow a worldly king when I have a divine one?

you've taken the Whig bluepill user.
technological progress is not inherently linked to (((social progress))). it just creates temporary instability which bad actors can use to promote their agendas.

>kebab flag

This guy and his father and his brother and his whole family already fucking tried this shit here.

I'll probably end up in a grave before I let them do it for real.

Attached: bush.jpg (195x258, 7K)

Why? Some things are timeless for effectiveness.

wish that was true
t. serb

Napoleonic France had absolutely God-tier aesthetics

Attached: ecf10cf5a4add87c37db569fe7dc06ff.gif (284x672, 81K)

It chose France because op is French. But, I can point out the issues in every monarchy. For example, the German/Prussian nobility were also self absorbed idiots. Bismarck constantly manipulated the Kaiser to allow Germany to be United and reach greatness. Once he left, the Kaiser fucked Germany up.

if monarchs are such chads why is it so easy to topple them

>bush family was the first American presidential dynasty.
Jesus fuck your wrong. You have a nobility though have a look at the political dynasties in your senate and Congress.

I like the Polish Legion uniforms.

Thread related

Attached: Imperialism.png (2518x1024, 280K)

You should look up his late years. All the wars he engaged in drained the economy. His tax reforms hindered the economic progress set by John Babtist. Etc.

Utilitarian and ugly the French royal army always had better aesthetics.
Only the French can pull of marching into battle dressed in white and not look like complete utter faggots.

Habsburgs more like Chadburgs.

And Kaiser Maximilian, Charles’ grandfather was the chaddiest of them all. Father of landsknechts and not afraid of anything. The architect behind Charles’ huge holdings.

Wait, wasn't Gavrilo Princip actually part of Mlada Bosna and not the Black Hand? Mlada Bosna extended its membership to Bosnian and Croats too, and wasn't supported by the Serbian government. Besides, both Austro-Hungary and Germany were itching for a war anyway. Princip simply gave them a convenient excuse to go full guns blazing .

Electoral monarchy is the true and most final pill.

There’s a void in my heart where the love for our rightful emperor should be. Even worse is that the autistic Vassouras branch lacks everything that made Pedro II great, which the Petrópolis branch has.

nice uniforms
imagine having shit opinions like this wew

Attached: Polish Legion.jpg (1024x880, 155K)

Elective anything is just an invite for banks and media to take charge.

What's depressing is that Hitler arguably had better generals than Bismarck and squandered their competence.

Bismarck's best generals were Moltke, who was outstanding, and Frederick the third, who I don't know particularly well.

Karadzordzevic must be wiped from the face of the earth

>without being a pathetic skinhead
there aren't any actual skins on Sup Forums, newfag
except when there's a rare "are there any skins on Sup Forums?" thread, and then you get a dozen or so talking about the color of their laces

Black Hand and Mlada Bosna are closely linked together. Look it up. And I don't think a country as unstable as Austria-Hungary was itching for a world war by any means