There are lots of gems to be found on swedish instagram

here is one of the worst ones.

Attached: sdg21.jpg (1668x715, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmhxHPsxYRc
youtube.com/watch?v=IL2RzakpcZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lampshade:_A_Holocaust_Detective_Story_from_Buchenwald_to_New_Orleans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: gg.png (884x652, 454K)

Omg thank goodness ive been waiting for the

>"what some random inconsiquential asshole said on twatter so I can be outraged!!" Thread.

Because that is the entirity of the substance of the "alt right". The drastic amplification of fictional problems taylored to outrage idiots. Mountains out of molehills.

I mean for fucks sake at least 90% of this shit is made by the very people pretending to be outraged about it. You're brainwashing yourselves with your own fake facts. I can't imagine anything more pathetic.

Keep up the good work pedes! Well surely claim victory over these horrors soon. Its definitly not a variation of the perpetual revolution...

owning a conservative ...
E P I C ST Y L E

Attached: sdh.png (826x902, 343K)

You should get a tactical bowl cut that way you can further self isolate and get even angrier at the world.

Its everyone else thats the problem not the fact that your a fucking creep who gives off the highschools shooter vibe.

Get a life.

>y-your a creep!

Attached: AC.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Well all I can say is this being a fellow swede:

People like her are littearly everywhere.

u foken mad about this pile of jew shoes m8

Better her than these assholes

Attached: IMG_2089.jpg (615x410, 51K)

What does a pile of shoes represent? Also why is she standing in her underwear?

which one of these are you?

Attached: com.png (1920x1896, 1.21M)

Why a pile of shoes? Why not soap bars?

I see you are still showing off your lack of intelligence in other threads. And still projecting your own behavior on others.

Attached: votingIsJustLikeDriving.png (1000x316, 379K)

Found the Jew faggot

Who can solve this mystery? Ohh another of the alt rights favorite games.

>lets pretend the holocaust didnt happen ignoring the litteral mountains of evidence because of some shitty rumor.

Ohhh by the way they did make skin lamps, and probably made soap too. Why? Who fucking knows. Why would you collect dead jews skin tatoos? Or make shruncken jew heads?

And if they were starving because of supply lines why do the germans look so fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=jmhxHPsxYRc

Watch it. I dare you.

Attached: IMG_2090.jpg (500x375, 105K)

The holocaust is a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=IL2RzakpcZI

why are leftists always drowning themselves in alcohol and drugs

>Ohhh by the way they did make skin lamps

show evidence, kike.

>Discarded shoes prove it's possible to violate the laws of physics and cremate a body in 15 minutes.
I aint clicking that shit, nigger.

>piles of shoes are evidence of the holocaust
Don't look in my closet..

Ohhh yes please enlighten me on why we should go back to the gold standard. And how clinging to an outmoded set of social values will make me an ubermensc.

You people are worse than communists.

Attached: IMG_2091.jpg (755x566, 177K)

>guy angrily defending holocaust
>meme flag

Wonder who's responsible?

what's wrong, found out your source was inaccurate, buddy?

>Posts video with skin lamps
>brainlet from alt right demands evidence because hes too stupid to figure out how to click link.
>not suprised by this outcome.

Attached: 1509142291977.gif (501x585, 212K)

You’re too triggered to play on the Chan’s buddy. These pix you’re posting have an awful lot of metadata. Maybe some doxxing is in order. Before I post your info to the internet, I’m going to give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Answer this question: If the gas chambers were not vacuum sealed, then why didn’t thousands of Nazi soldiers die from the gas leaking into other facilities?

the left really can't meme

Attached: 1509045630735.png (1237x941, 144K)

>Posts link with actually SS discussing the cremation process
>alt right retard too stupid to understand how to click link
>demands his made up facts are correct
>not surprised by this outcome.

dna analysis of all claimed "jew skin lamps" were found to be from cow skin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lampshade:_A_Holocaust_Detective_Story_from_Buchenwald_to_New_Orleans

No

Attached: angry norse.png (800x1142, 1.16M)

Pic related is Swedish instagram:
Anyone want to guess the gender?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-084346~2.png (1080x1204, 1.38M)

>doxxing
The kike didn’t do anything worth doxxing. Don’t stoop to their level.

I’ve seen “her” before. Isn’t he a minor too?

Thats a norwegian boy.

Chemically/ hormonaly mutilated male?

> And how clinging to an outmoded set of social values will make me an ubermensc.
Nobody told you to cling to an "outdated set of social values", and nobody used the word "ubermench" either. You are literally making things up on the fly, fighting windmills wherever you can. I'm not sure if it's just trolling or the result of intellectual dishonesty (considering how brainwashed and dumb the average Leftwinger has become in recent years, the two are hard to tell apart), but it makes you appear really dumb. You probably don't realize it, but as much as you would like do to so, it's quite hard to fit ideological and political positions on a simple scale between "left" and "right". Yes, those Archetypes exist - and while Leftwingers in particular can be described very well based on their group alone (thanks to their newfound collectivist tendencies, which used to be a thing on the right before), that's not the case for non-Left wingers, which include, but are not limited to Right wingers.

The problem with people like you is that you keep straw manning whoever you do not perceive to be on "your side". And people take not of that. I do not consider myself Right-Wing, and i know plenty of other non-leftwing/non-rightwing people who see your blatant stupidity for what it is.

It's kinda ironic, though. during the last decades it was the right wing that used to be backwards and irrational for the most part (always with exceptions, of course) - but the influence of intersectional Feminism actually accomplished what i would have never thought to happen: it made both the left wing and the right wing reverse their roles. Now the Left Wingers are the ideologically brainwashed morons with collectivist tendencies hell bent on controlling other's lives in every way possible. In fact, you are even worse than even the more hardliner right wingers used to be - because you keep pretending and tell yourself that you are doing "the right things in the name of justice".

I nearly vomited.
Firstly because Swedish women have disgusting personalities and repulsive behaviours
secondly because
>IMPLYING

Meh, she's just some handball professional which "stood up for wamen" and now writes articles for a few newsoutlets.

Nobody takes her seriously and she will amount to nothing, it's just one of a billion justice warriors that's given space in the news in sweden.

You wouldn't believe how much shit you get in this country by even criticizing feminism. Just say wage gap isn't real and you'll get at least 5 different women triggered, they're like a hive mind here it's hilarious.

noone takes her seriously yet she:

-writes for the biggest newpaper in sweden (aftonbladet)
-was elected "feminist of the year by the sitting government

Because she's a provocateur, just like Lauren Southern and the rest of them.

Obama was given the nobel peace prize while bombing the shit out of countries, so yeah, those things means nothing.

They talk a lot of shit but doesn't even follow their own preaching.

That's a Norwegian

People like her are the reason Sweden is a mess.