U mad white boi ?

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-rising-anxiety-white-america/

Attached: 7DA5C7D8-B1ED-4896-A6EB-8557B33F9571.png (750x1334, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/natl-geographics-racist-fictions-and-post-racial-fantasies.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/29/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/8417n1/as_america_changes_some_anxious_whites_feel_left/
slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/03/25/gillian_laub_a_professional_photographer_documents_her_family_s_rituals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((National geographic)))

lmao

Yes let's keep on pushing them white bois shall we, what could possibly go wrong? :^)

Attached: Nazi-Soldiers-Warsaw.jpg (640x470, 57K)

Why are you afraid of a darker America White Boi?

Attached: DYYVnfoVoAIdjRB.jpg (500x495, 57K)

Charge your phone phonefag

>Fuck White People
>Hey why dont whites vote for our candidates anymore

Attached: 1478614489809.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

Who's this qt?

Wow nice job getting the confederate flag in the shot, that's not manipulative at all

For all of you who missed this:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/natl-geographics-racist-fictions-and-post-racial-fantasies.html

>Jewish editor takes over National Geographic
>Puts out race issue that apologizes for nothing
>starts digging up articles from the beginning of time of their OWN magazine saying "GOYZ THIS IZ RACIST"
>Cancer ensures
>NG was really /ourguys/ all along

The better question is why is this article featured on (((Apple news))) so that millions of little kids see it on their iPhones?

They don't even pretend this benefits Americans anymore. It's just, "Haha, fuck you whitey, we are turning the country into a shithole, doesn't that make you mad?"

Of course, where the nons will flee to once they've made this country as crappy as their own nations is left unanswered.

Charge your fucking phone.

They're literally taunting whites.

>>Hey why dont whites vote for our candidates anymore
>Better import millions of spics and promise gibs for their votes to make up for it

Attached: 1433392678439.jpg (400x304, 117K)

I saw this on my phone's news feed. Didn't even see it on Sup Forums. Saw NG doing "race month" or whatever the fuck, decided to hate read some articles. I think in the first or second one I see "I'm the first Jewish female editor in NG history". I'm beginning to suspect it isn't a coincidence.

And? Who gives a shit. Fuck white people

That's the only part of this that really infuriates me. They're fucking propogandizing our children early in their lives when they are still forming their personalities.

Smartphones will be the death of our society.

literally nothing you sad Sup Forumstard

>i-if you keep pushing us we will exterminate you!
>w-we'll do it!
>d-don't tempt us!

you will literally never do shit you autistic disgrace

Are you black or brown skinned?

>Felyssa Ricco stands outside the house in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, where she lives with her mother and stepfather, Kelly and Jesse Portanova. In addition to flying Old Glory and other flags, such as “Don’t Tread on Me,” the Portanovas sometimes fly the Confederate flag, saying it’s a way of standing up to those who believe it shouldn’t be displayed or who want to disregard America’s history

BASED

>you will literally never do shit you autistic disgrace

Pretty sure the kikes said the same thing before they where thrown in the oven lol

I think Hazelton expelled the Mexicans or something like ten years ago btw.

>The rare "False Cause + Loaded Question" combo
Cute, but inaccurate. That anxiety you feel is the coming shift in platitudes regarding race in the USA, and the unforeseeable way of correcting the issue.

>Nat Geo is now ran by a kike, btw.

I'd put a baby in her desu

Who the hell reads national geographic anymore? LOL. Only the old boomers. LOL.

yeah because whites have never put people in camps before lol

has there ever been an official response from democrats about why it was necessary for Ted Kennedy to explicitly lie about the effect on demographics the 1965 immigration act would have?

Nothing will happen as long as the economy is going well. When that stops it's either gated communities and favelas like in Brazil, or balkanization.

History shows what happens when you keep pushing whites, faggot. Get ready

Every conversation with a liberal should open up with
1) why IQ is important, reliable, accurate
2) how races differ in IQ
That's it. Until then all other conversations and political stances cannot be defended.

ayyy my family is mostly from Hazleton. My grandparents complain that hispanics moved in and ruined their town, and that many parts of it aren't safe anymore because it's full of druggies and thieves. Don't know how true it is, but that's what they tell me.

(((cohencidence)))

NG was always informative and interesting, I assume it will be out of business shortly.

Its just the white minority. The US majority will continue on without them.

Attached: 1511342592644s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>he believes nazi gassed people

Kike detected

these women are just really tanned
what are you trying to convey?

Until the majority of the Enforcer Class is non white, all this means very little. That's why a lot of people talk about a race war after White Demographic Collapse. This means the anti whites have until around 2060 to prepare.

I have never met a white American
here the population is a 50/50 split between full negroid and 56%ers. Truly diverse and wonderful. White america was an urban legend anyways

i don't think kennedy lied so much as he was thinking in terms of the dominant travel paradigm in 1965. now between cheap air travel, the interstate highway system, and the internet not only can you have literally millions of people show up out of nowhere and spread all over but they also have zero reason to assimilate because they can get all their media from home for cheap. kennedy had lived his life at a time when most travel was by rail and international travel done by steamship and immigrating meant you were probably never going to see your origin country again.

What was NatGeo thinking?

If I wasn't already a white nationalist, I would be after reading that article.

Stop blaming Kennedy goys.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/29/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/

yes, you clearly will just keep posting on anoymous image boards pushing your dead ideologies to other autists

what is this even supposed to mean?

jews were never put in ovens

exactly

White people got tricked into playing nice, and now the coloreds are coming at us. Survival of the fittest is real. If you don't eliminate them, they will eliminate you.

>UK
OI BRUV I DON'T THINK YE GOT A LICENSE FER THAT HATE SPEECH
>Mutt reading comprehension
Nobody ever mentioned gassing people

Neck yourself with a dull blade

I believe them. I've ner been to hazelton but i drice though luzerne county sometimes. It looks like a peaceful place. Fifteen vikings could probably sack the whole county. Hazelton probably never stood a chance.

stage 1: "We just want equality!"

stage 2: "Fuckin' white male cishet patriarchs, it's time you let other people take a leading role!"

stage 3: "SHOOT THE BOERS!"

The dumb white leftists that intentionally voted for open borders and shitskin empowerment deserve to get machete'd by a pack of shitskins, to be honest.

Attached: South African white genocide.jpg (1060x1342, 514K)

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

WHO OWNS NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
>In exchange for $725 million, the National Geographic Society passed the troubled magazine and its book, map and other media assets to a partnership headed by 21st Century Fox, the Murdoch-controlled company that owns the 20th Century Fox movie studio, the Fox television network and Fox News Channel

Yes, the same Rupert Murdoch who uses Fox News to sway Americans into Zionist wars and agendas owns National Geographic, which is used to push "race is a construct" and "being white is outdated" propaganda.

Reminder that NG recently "apologized for its racist history" under Murdoch
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/

Wew lad. Gotta reinstall autocorrect.

How's life in the new America?

Anyone have pic OP used without the text? Thought that was Morgan Roof for a sec.

Welcome to the confederacy, Pennsylvanians. Glad to have you on-board. This movement spans state lines.

Attached: Anti-Terrorist.jpg (3200x1680, 767K)

My maternal grandmother is Welsh. My maternal grandfather is French, with some German. My paternal grandfather is Ukrainian and Turkish. My paternal grandmother is a Belarusian Ashkenazi Jew.

The first girl I fucked was Asian, of Cambodian/Khmer descent. The last girl I fucked was black, of Senegalese descent. The last two girls I dated were Indian and Chinese (Hong Konger).

I'm in my last semester of grad school at a top 50 university, in a very liberal city. I like to travel. I enjoy jazz music, and I grew up on crust punk music.

I supported Bernie Sanders, but when he was out I voted against Trump by voting for Clinton, who was very problematic, but still a better candidate.

I practice soto zen meditation. Lately I've become really focused on fitness, specifically building muscle.

I lived in Africa for 3 years. I have a thing for Indian and Middle Eastern girls.

Even poland must have nigger lovers.

Nope. The civil war should take care of things.

Another one for the collection
BASED CORPORATIONS, LETS GIVE THEM MORE TAX CUTS

Attached: 1519829927541.jpg (3644x2556, 2.46M)

There is a surprising amount of rebel flags flown around the Adirondacks in upstate NY.

To think all of these happen because white women choose the jewish lies and became our enemies.
Sometimes I try to be happy but then I am remember there is no way out of this hell.

Great post

White power

la creatura...

Subvert leftists, push them to action and at the same time sabotage them

The Goyim's ancestor sold their future for short term gain.

There won't be a rebellion, only a slow death, and you won't survive it, you simply don't have the raw biomass required to survive in a real democracy.

>spread anti-white hatred for decades
>"haha, you won't do anything about it!"
>whites hold a stupid tikki torch march
>all of the left has an absolute bitch fit
If we listen carefully, we can hear a very faint crackling noise. That's the sound of millions of leftists simultaneously shitting themselves in fear as they mash their keyboards.

There are no brakes on this train now, fuckers.

Attached: 1521230827967.jpg (600x387, 87K)

>implying
The only thing white bois are capable of in 21st century is pic related.

Attached: wehrmacht_2040.jpg (1600x1046, 358K)

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/8417n1/as_america_changes_some_anxious_whites_feel_left/

Night Night

Women are children without fully functioning brains. Ignore them, literally.

> NG new Editor-in-Chief is Susan Goldberg
>first Jewish editor

>In January 2017, the National Geographic published an issue which explored gender issues, "Gender Revolution". The edition was shortlisted for a Pulitzer prize, for "a deep and sensitive exploration of gender worldwide, using remarkable photography, moving video and clear writing to illuminate a subject that is at once familiar and misunderstood". It received considerable media attention, prompting many comments from readers which Goldberg responded to

"Gender is fluid" "Whites are not in the vision of the New World Utopia run by Jews"

Nobody wants you niggers around. We keep trying to move away from you but you just keep on following us. Never forget that whites if given the chance will ALWAYS move further away from blacks, and blacks if given the chance will always move closer to their white (((oppressors))).

You could all die tomorrow and not a single person would even give a fuck

Check out the goblinos on the town's football team.

>this is what diversity looks like, and it's beautiful

Attached: whiteness-hazleton-high-football-team-cougars-demographic-change-gillian-laub.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1267, 271K)

I count 4 actual white people in the entire pic.

>Nat Geo was recently bought out by a kike.

>Starts pushing anti-white propaganda.

Like fucking clocvk work.

Sad thing is, many white liberals will be cucked even further by bullshit like this due to a form of Stockholm Syndrome that these articles are designed to enforce.

Notice how these articles always use a sneering, condescending, disaproving, feminine tone to try and cause a peer pressure submission responces in their effeminate liberal readers.

God I hate kikes, I can't wait for the race war.

Attached: 1516135473107.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

This goy gets it.

Well said.

>leftists think racial cooperation is real

>threads in nonwhite communities are all bragging about how they'll slaughter whitey when we become a minority

How can leftists be so retarded?

Amen.

Get your fact straight. Rupert Murdoch bought NG, and he's not Jewish, just the most dangerous Shabbos Goyim Globalist this side of Hillary. So Fox News' owner publishes NG. And he hired a Jewish editor.

See
I'd be shocked if Tucker Carlson lasts past Dec, once Murdoch cracks the whip on more WMD Syria, Russia Iran coverage to get us into war

The article seemed unironically fair and balanced.

And she appears to be a Jew.

slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/03/25/gillian_laub_a_professional_photographer_documents_her_family_s_rituals.html

But will whites ever work up the courage to fight back? Will they ever really stop playing nice?

hazleton fag here and its sadly all true theres a massive infestation of spics thanks to the city being at the intersection of interstates 80 and 81 (easy assess from new york and new jersey) and the cheap housing the city and Quigley pushed in the 90s to get people to move into the area after all the factory's left a all so they could keep the tax income up

lol 70% of the city isnt safe to walk during the day + the fucking druggies steal shit in broad daylight and even siphon gas out of peoples cars at night

lou barletta tryed that before he went to congress sadly it didnt work and its not the Mexicans either theres non of them here its all fucking Dominicans and Haitians

Attached: 1520584662431.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Sure thing, kike.

This

>implying shitskins can build "real democracy", and it won't just turn into a banana republic like every 3rd-world shithole

I like how it uses the phrase "as American changes" so as to leave vague if this is good or bad change.

You, like most other bitter white boys in this thread, will regret your racist bullshit in fifty years.

I hope someone slips the Mexican and Muslim nurses wiping your old white ass a few of your Sup Forums comments you barfed out in your prime.

Then they "skip" giving you water at mealtime.

Then they "forget" to change your dirty diaper.

Then night manager Mohammad sneaks into your room late one night, looks you dead in the eye, and holds the fucking pillow over your face till you stop moving.

Then the legal system look the other way when your family cry, just like South Africa's with its white minority.

Fuck you, nazi cunts. Half of you reading this right now will DIE with brown hands snuffing your evil asses out when you too isolated and feeble to fight back.

What can you do about it? Jack shit.

White men will be prey in their own countries very, very soon. No, Donald Dumbfuck won't stop it. Demographics is destiny.

We warned you.

Attached: 93749857389475578345.png (1023x453, 132K)

They don't need to build anything. They will just take over your existing infrastructure through democracy.

RaHoWa

Attached: Vulgar display of power.jpg (1200x1195, 512K)

>the white fag larping as a Analcumst thinks he will be declared "one of the good whites" and spared

i see more flags here in pa then i did when i went to Virginia Tennessee Louisiana Mississippi and the Carolina's combined

just avoid Philly Pittsburgh and state college and ull see them everywhere

>National Geographic's new (((editor)))
Feel free to contact her
twitter.com/susanbgoldberg

the outline of your reddit spaced post resembles the happy merchant.

Then it'll crumble into shit, just like Detroit; but maybe the corrupt nigger politicians themselves will still eat well, just like Mugabe or Detroit's city council.

Janusz is being tongue-in-cheek, Pawel. He's pointing out what happened in Rhodesia as an example of why whites shouldn't want to become a minority.

>Dominicans and Haitians

Oh dear lord.

hide yo kids hide yo wife sal I can say dawg

As Germany Changes Some Anxious Jews Feel Left Behind

Attached: jewishbakers.jpg (480x348, 55K)

Why do Jews do this. What is it that makes the Jews like this?

its their nature.

I want every user here to spread links from this article to everyone they can. People act like this is some kind of joke, but it really isn't. Your fate will be that of Rhodesia if you don't find the strength of will to work with your fellow white brothers and purge these vermin, you and your children will be exterminated.

Also

>That fucking chink in one of the responces goading on blacks to kill whites.

Pic related, these chinks need to die. Asians are not your friends.

Attached: 1517008488546.png (768x646, 159K)

The real question is: Who will protect this QT during the race war?

Attached: Pennsylvania qt.jpg (768x1024, 87K)