POWERFUL

You see white man, its just a matter of time now before you are replaced and there is nothing you can do about it...

Attached: 5FABBFF5-A36B-4BAB-9BF4-DBC4E6BD3017.jpg (1438x1820, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyRQfQo4qgY
youtube.com/watch?v=-fH7faniIrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love these threads because they think theyre trolling us but theyre also the same people who said hbomb had a 96% chance of winning

Oh look, this SAME thread for the 15th time in 24 hours.

you can thank democrats for that

Attached: fuckoff.png (500x500, 356K)

Coming soon to California.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyRQfQo4qgY

God I wanna fuck her so bad

>feel left behind
>lost their standing
I like how they always use this non-whites are faster, more successful, symbolic language in their titles... as if flooding into a country illegally and shifting the demographics around makes you of higher quality than the native population, simply by virtue of being the majority. Not only that but the usual smug fucking "they fear that their culture is under attack" comment that is always a thinly veiled admission that it is under attack (but "that's a good thing").

Attached: 1517969337342.jpg (1885x1060, 244K)

>the jew cries out in fear as he belittles you

ancient city battles were not fought with climbing anything on ladders and getting shot at.
the attackers simply made a large dirt ramp to walk over the wall.

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

Well, there's a thought. Did any forces ever use catapults to lob dirt against the walls of enemy forts?

So good to see whites lose.

Attached: F5F29040-7D30-448F-A498-E84688FD5E7A.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

Fuck I wanna marry a qt.3.14 redneck waifu from Deep South

only went in this thread to fap to pic related in OP

thanks

>three identical threads
makes me wonder what's being slid................

Attached: white boyz.png (525x414, 168K)

Nothing's being slid dumbass. Don't you see anything suspicious about NatGeo suddenly changing stances right after being bought?

same dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fH7faniIrM

Don't. They get fat, and nothing is more gross than a fat, poor, white American mutt.

If anyone wants to tweet the new Jewish editor of Nat Geo, who just win an "award" for tranny coverage
Twitter.com/susanbgoldberg

If whites are replaced this country becomes another Zimbabwe or SA, and there are enough nogs and beaners who don't want that.

id put 50 white babes in that

I think we are going to win this without killing any of them, which is a shame because some of these people really need to be put to death.