Uchuu Yorimo Toui Basho Original anime by Madhouse

Main cast:
Inori Minase
Kana Hanazawa
Yuka Iguchi
Saori Hayami

Uchuu Yorimo Toui Basho will center on high school girls visiting the South Pole.

How low have Madhouse fallen?

Patiently waiting for the At The Mountains of Madness twist.

With that voice cast I'm fucking in.

MADHOUSE have really fallen

>fallen
What do you mean? This is a complete upgrade from their usual "let's adapt this garbage LN" or "let's butcher this manga".

I was mostly referring to the period before they went bankrupt.

ACCA was nice.

Not that user. I also agree, animation and directing wasn't that great, but it was a charming show. Still not the most impressive output from them recently.

>all those VAs you've heard thousand times before

Implying that's a bad thing.

>cute girls
>solid cast
>original anime
I'm sold.

Literally the Yama no Susume of our generation.
I'm down like Donkey Kong.

>OPM died for this
JUST

Good.

Based Madhouse.

>OPM died for this

>madhouse doing a dime a dozen moeshit
Sad!

The animation wasn't the most consistent but at times it was really good

More cute girls doing cute /out/ things, nice.

Not really. Maybe there were 10 animation highlights.

They already did hanayamata 3 years ago, that's nothing new.

That was an adaptation. Now they're willingly doing moeshit as original projects instead of what they would usually go for, psychological stuff like Death Parade.

>they're willingly doing safe profit margin at the low end moeshit as original projects instead of what they would usually go for, psychological flops like Death Parade.
FTFY

Moeshit almost always flops, retard. There are huge hits, but also about 10 others in a year that flop hard.

Moeshit doesn't exist.

What about it was good?

I hope it's a retelling of the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition

fun fact, it's almost impossible to get to Antarctica bases as a female, even with all the equality shit. Because the science part, measuring, is nothing much, most of the stuff to do is lifting. There are quite a bit of them on the north pole though, and even family couples.

>this will be beautifully drawn at hand while One Punch Man S2 will look worse than Houseki no Kuni
Feels bad man.

Now we need a moe sol anime about cute girls in Siberia.

Can't fall lower than doing western capeshit.

There's no guarantee this will look good.

With the director at the very least it will have good colors, so for the begining it will have a good base visual style, animation aside.

It,s more than you can say about OPM in which the only intersting thing it have going for it was the sakuga spamming.

>>cute girls
This was enough for me to be sold desu, everything else is a bonus.