If Obama had said or done any one of the stupid things Trump has done the past year...

If Obama had said or done any one of the stupid things Trump has done the past year, everyone on the board here would be flipping out and calling for him to be impeached. Instead, anything stupid that Trump does is blown off as either fake news or unimportant.

Why do so many of you retards have different standards for a president just because they have an R next to their name instead of a D?

Attached: donald-trump-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-energygrid/in-a-first-u-s-blames-russia-for-cyber-attacks-on-energy-grid-idUSKCN1GR2G3
google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama did a lot of shit like ignore the Constitution and rule by presidential decree and nobody flipped out like you libfags are over Trump, you are 100% wrong in your assessment and a hypocrite, OP.

Trump cut my taxes saving me hundreds. Obama instituted mandatory health insurance subsidies for his cronies in the industry which cost me hundreds every month. The math is simple reddit. There is no d or r, it is Trump vs uniparty. Now fucking kys.

Got an example of him ignoring the Constitution?

He did cut your taxes. That also increased our deficit quite a bit, something republicans were flipping out over while Obama was in office. Does the deficit not matter as much now?

>Why do so many of you retards have different standards for a president just because they have an R next to their name instead of a D?

It's because he's black. If you support Trump you are a racist retard, easy as that.

There you go with that republican vs democrat shilling again, you fucking brainlets are hopeless.

I'll ask again, do you care about the deficit increasing or not now? And did you care about the deficit when Obama was still in office? Simple question, no need to get salty.

Trump is actually our First Black President who actually does it well.
Pic related.

Attached: 1521310389613.png (636x494, 126K)

Not particularly in either case I suppose. America's debt is not the same your college loan debt, it is an imbecile's folly to equate the two and bloviate smugly on inaccurate assumptions in a thai rabbit fanciers forum.

You know I still have no fucking clue how black guys somehow hate trump. I mean before he was running for office they can easily relate to him more than Hillary. A guy who hangs out with other Gs showing off how much he's got and insulting fools. Even rappers all referenced him a lot.

When they ask why they hate him you can tell subconsciously they don't believe a word they say. Jewish brainwashing really is something.

We wouldn't hear about it because the media handled him with kids gloves

I've voted for many Presidents in my life, but few make me prouder than Trump.

Because of him I get to keep an extra $500 of MY OWN MONEY that I earned. So honestly I don't give a fuck what he does at this point. If Trump colluded with Russia (which he didn't and isn't even a crime) then I wouldn't care either. Russia is our ally, and Trump is the only one fighting for the little guy against the Deep State Dems.

KAG 2020

First off, Trump didn't have unilateral control over the budget, it's a compromise with Congress.

Second, Trump's policies have led to tax cuts, appointing conservative judges at every level, record low unemployment, wages+bonuses rising for the first time in decades, ICE has more support than ever leading to more deportations, border wall prototypes built and tested, cheaper health insurance, foreign aid cuts, ended globalist agreements that hurt American workers, tariffs, increased energy reserves, greatly reduced the number of refugees we take, booming stock market, 3% GDP growth, constantly uses 4D chess to publically expose Democrats, RINOs, corrupt judges, and corrupt high ranking government agents as the globalist anti-American traitors they've always been, and he did all of that despite the Senate, federal judges, government agencies, media, schools, corporations, and banks doing everything in their power to oppose him and the American people.

Meanwhile, Obama's policies led to illegal immigration and outsourcing, which further led to lower wages and higher unemployment than if illegals were deported, higher crime, and higher welfare abuse, dividing the country, Muslim immigration causing terror attacks, judges in favor of stripping our Constitutional rights, giving our tax money to globalist organizations, forcing us to pay for overpriced health insurance we don't need, increased diversity quotas leading to less qualified people being hired, demonizing police, encouraging minorities to commit crimes by siding with them, and blaming straight white males for everything when they're the group who built this civilization.

Not to mention all the Obama admin scandals like Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, Uranium One, Benghazi, DOJ and FBI corruption, widespread unmasking, breaching national security by storing emails on an unsecure server and letting foreign nationals steal classified info, VA corruption, the failed Iran bribe, etc.

Obamaglobalist

If Trump ordered a drone strike against an American citizen like Obama did, we'd be looking at president pence by the end of the week

If Obama did it, it would have been dishonest, pandering, and inauthentic. When TRUMP does it, it's because that's who he is and doesn't afraid of what anyone thinks. Obama's a slippery eel, with Trump, what you see is what you get.

Trump didn't cut your taxes. The Republican congressional did, and they would have passed it with or without trump.

Here’s one example.
>He points first to the 2011 Libya intervention. It involved neither a congressional authorization of the use of force, nor compliance with the 1973 War Powers Act, which requires at least congressional notification of troop commitments and affirmative permission after 60 days.

Obama was the dumbest and most incompetent wreck serving a public office in modern history.
youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng
Trump is a real estate mogul for most of his adult life.

Attached: 1518874287027.jpg (617x767, 72K)

Trump hasn’t done anything stupid.

How Obama Ignored Constitutional Checks and Balances

Indeed, once he lost the congressional majority that allowed him to sign breathtakingly unconstitutional legislation like Obamacare and Dodd-Frank, Obama began using his pen in other ways. Hearkening to Woodrow Wilson’s progressive view of the administrative state, President Obama steadily took out his frustrations with the checks and balances that inhibited his ability to “fundamentally transform” the country.

A lack of congressional acquiescence didn’t stop this president. Even in Obama’s first term, the administration launched a “We Can’t Wait” initiative, with senior aide Dan Pfeiffer explaining that “when Congress won’t act, this president will.” And when the reelected President Obama announced his second-term economic plans, he said that “I will not allow gridlock, or inaction, or willful indifference to get in our way.”

>Obama: 6'1

>Putin: 5'6

uhhh....Libya?

Ok! Well good to see you've remained consistent as far as the debt goes then. I can't imagine we'd agree on healthcare stuff overall on an off note, even though I wasn't a big fan of the ACA either. I'd rather have seen a public option come to fruition, which they had in the bill initially but had to remove it due to all the opposition it received.

>Russia is our ally.

I don't think many allies try to hack into each other's power grids or try to influence their elections: reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-energygrid/in-a-first-u-s-blames-russia-for-cyber-attacks-on-energy-grid-idUSKCN1GR2G3

funny thing is that i never saw you or people like you defending Obama when he was president

When you finally realize that the R next to Trump's name is meaningless, maybe you'll stop being so confused and wrong all the time.

>ike you defending Obama with those same arguments when he was president
fixed that

Not an argument.

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

Obama just killed hundreds of thousands in Libya and caused even more with Syria.

No big deal.

Until Trump starts a war, no one can talk shit.

not true. the only thing that made me flip out was the individual mandate.

More examples of Obama’s disobedience to the contusion.
The Chrysler Bailout

Building on the Bush administration’s illegal use of TARP funds to bail out the auto industry, the Obama administration in 2009 bullied Chrysler’s secured creditors—who were entitled to “absolute priority”—into accepting 30 cents on the dollar, while junior creditors such as labor unions received much more. This subversion of creditor rights violates not just bankruptcy law, but also the Constitution’s Takings and Due Process Clauses.

Clinton implemented NAFTA which gutted the middle class and repealed Glass Stegal which caused the 08 Recession
Obama added 11 trillion to the debt, barely grew the economy, continued destabilizing Middle East countries and sold automatic weapons to the Cartels.

And then there's the endless amount of shit Hilary Clinton did

>Cut my taxes
It makes a negligible difference. Only republitards believe they significant more money while the rich keep their millions.

Attached: 1499007585659.jpg (355x417, 59K)

>barely grew the economy

He became president at the height of the recession and when he left we were no longer in recession and the stock market was at a record high with unemployment back down to normal numbers.

So what do you mean he barely grew the economy? The economy didn't magically become better on January 2017. It was improving constantly from 2009 to 2017.

All the adjustment made to Obummercare *after* the Dems forced it down our throats.

Because user, republicans are too worried about humping their bible to understand anything remotely comprehensible such as that.

>stock market was at a record high
Because interest rates were kept near zero percent for a decade and trillions of dollars were pumped into bonds and the market to prop it up (See Obama's Stimulus Package).

>unemployment back down to normal numbers.
Obama redefined what constituted as unemployment to make the numbers appear lower. You can't possibly believe only 4% of the country is unemployed

>So what do you mean he barely grew the economy?
GDP growth didn't exceed 3% while he was in office despite constant spending. Trump won because people were struggling with the service economy that was created over the past decade. Obama wanted to sign TPP which would've given multinational corporations more power than the Federal government. He was another Wall Street/Clinton puppet that did little to nothing for the working class

Political profiling by the IRS, use of FISA/NSA to attack democratic process

hello brother.

Shill bait thread
sage this, find the thread the shills are trying to hide.

After seeing a rise in the number of applications for tax-exempt status, the IRS in 2010 compiled a “be on the lookout” (“BOLO”) list to identify organizations engaged in political activities. The list included words such as “Tea Party,” “Patriots,” and “Israel”; subjects such as government spending, debt, or taxes; and activities such as criticizing the government, educating about the Constitution, or challenging Obamacare. The targeting continued through May 2013, with no consequences other than Lois Lerner, the chief of the exempt-organizations unit, being held in contempt of Congress—and then being allowed to peacefully retire despite erased records and other cover-ups. Okay, this one qualifies as Nixonian

Tick tock

Break the law
Get caught
Go to

>Obama redefined what constituted as unemployment to make the numbers appear lower.
source? Why do you have to invent lies to defend your favourite politician? Why do you do it for free?

>GDP growth didn't exceed 3% while he was in office
Population is no longer growing like it used to.

lol 30 seconds in google you dumb jew

google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/