Trump wants the death penalty for opium dealers

>Opium dealers give heroin to women and children
>Women and children turn into prostitutes, get exploited
>Kill thousands of people, mostly white through overdosing
>Trump wants to put these people to death

Explain to me how this is a bad thing.

Attached: bali-drug-laws.jpg (619x269, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_BUnNfDCVWk
youtube.com/watch?v=EGITecuBEHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not.

I would, but given what you already think, there'd be no point.

Because I sell opiods

Because Trump said it.

It isn't. Even OTHER DEALERS fucking hate opium traffickers. Nobody likes them, they are simply evil.

get in here mods suppressing discussion about baby dick mutilation because amerimuts and their jew masters get offended

Go ahead, fucking try me.

the small fry one's who will get busted aren't the ones cutting the shit with fentanyl. heroin and coke are bad enough, but should be decriminalized to keep its users from being victims of state oppression. opium alkaloids like morphine should be legal to buy and sell.

>Explain to me how this is a bad thing.
he won't execute the owners of the drug oxycontin

Because this would disparately impact blacks and oops I just admitted that I'm racist and that blacks are criminals.

>opium alkaloids like morphine should be legal to buy and sell.
all drugs should be available to patients without need for gatekeeper, let people diagnose themselves on google MD to save money

Nah they're just the ones raping young girls who end up hooked on the shit and have to fuck for it.

Try harder.

what about big pharma? perdue pharma caused the opioid crisis. the company needs to be seized and the fortunes of the founding family seized.

Punishing consenting adults for engaging in acts with other consenting adults is bad.

Exactly

Attached: fortheheroin.png (584x404, 480K)

>let people diagnose themselves on google MD to save money
advancements in genetic testing will eliminate the need for the "treatment guessing game"

and there will be plenty of other desperate scum bags ready to take their place. if there is a demand, there will be a supply. and you know feds don't want to "completely" dismantle their narcotics black market.

Its a great idea.

The point is there's an inflation of the amount out there, and not every fucking contractor who goes out and sells coke and every CIA agent who funds a cartel for one ass-backwards reason doesn't match or make equivalent the effort by the entire DEA, DHS, ATF, or the President.

Regardless there's too much of the shit on the streets right now, there's too many fucking people addicted, people are dying, turning to prostitution, I'm personally fucking sick of it and I want heads to fucking roll really fucking quick.

>Explain to me how this is a bad thing.
It isn't.
Drug dealers, rapists, murderers, armed robbers should get automatic death penalty, preferably in a really horrible way.

Its not.

we need to make some sort of quantum computing blockchain genome editing and healing.
salamander type regeneration.
so invest in stuff like that for the future of healing.

every opiate death from any dealer street or shitty pharma shill is manslaughter/murder imo.

it is theft/destruction/maiming/assault/manslaughter/murder/enslavement all wrapped into a drug.

opiate dealers are like the charles manson and hillary clinton killer phenotypes wether they realize it or not.
and even though some might not be evil people, selling drugs like that is evil..
everything about them is part of why there is evil in this world.

and people that are actually in real pain and need those things to have basic function get shit on....

whoever invents or finds something equal or better thats non-toxic to people...that's gonna be the saving grace.

probably 20 kids growing up in this area died in the last 10 years from opiates.

and i think in the state.. thousands.

i am afraid that when the kids of today get to highschool and college the fentynyl shit will be like the percocets and vicodins back then....
and i don't want that in this civilization at all..
it's not right.. they went hard on the hippies in the 60's for the acid.. and the lsd was non-toxic for the most part, these kids die from speckles, and cops od on it without even realizing they touched the shit. pretty much most 911 medical emergencies in some areas are od shits. it's a form of chemical warfare imo. it's malicious in the wrong hands... beneficial when balanced for the right reasons. cancer patients,back injury, etc.

in certain countries you'll get your hand cut off if you steal. yet people are still desperate enough to steal.

fpbp

The problem is that there is no strict legal definition of a drug dealer, contrary to popular belief. You have no idea how easy you're making it to put people to death.

I mean itll lead to the rise if children dealers but honestly.
There is no need to get high on those drugs.
If it aint weed, shrooms, alcohol, and actual lsd/dmt than you shouldnt be doing it.
I can only really tolerate coke and e cause e is a party drug and coke is the rich businessmans drug of choice.
Everything else is quick or slow death

So he wants to kill the CIA?

Attached: Guten Tag.png (361x333, 45K)

Attached: 1211224.png (192x190, 50K)

Too slippery of a slope. What about a college kid middle maning for some chick or Freind and they fuck up and die. Like what death now for giving drugs to somebody willingly? Fucked up.

Then you're gonna die. Kek
Stupid nigger mutt

Fuck them.

Leave it to the courts to decide.

Attached: killemall.jpg (220x220, 15K)

because then the british will bomb your ports

Only this person gezs it.

Shows the current state of Sup Forums : 95% clueless blabbering normies

protip: It's not the CIA as an organization that does it, it's groups of private contractors that have large amounts of disposable money that traffic the shit in their spare time, using government logistics.

I have my sources, let's just say that.

I think they only take that mistake twice user. I bet if we looked into recidivism rates they'd be really low after that second strike if I may.

If you have more then 10 doses you're dead it's easy.

Mule the drug
Get fed to my Put
Haul the opiate
Get critically hit
Smuggle the tar
Your head will roll far
Keester the opium
Make you a death totem
Be a drug mule
We'll kill you fool
Transport his stash
Get thrown in the trash
Quick hide this morphine
Get shot by ATF team

Put = pug fuck you phone

youtu.be/_BUnNfDCVWk

based

Attached: death_penalty_singapore.jpg?itok=G5BGGRts.jpg (600x491, 37K)

>'cause human rights and sheet.
That in a nutshell, which is pretty contradictory.
Why bother to protect someone or a group, when that person is willing and consciously trying to destroy you and chain people into dependence?

You can plant drugs on someone and call the cops, bamn govt. is your hitman.

That's an easy out. And that's too dangerous.

Sounds like a great idea! Meme it into existence Sup Forums!

Attached: 1518893178349.jpg (960x960, 83K)

The drugs mostly come from China as well, don't they?

The Sackler family should be first.

So close

Attached: 1520406932769.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Wow this really raises a valid point
We should execute the child drug mules as well

>You can call the cops, bamn govt. is your hitman.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: ManletBurgerCop.jpg (635x476, 30K)

newfags need to understand this

Attached: 1519619825920.jpg (500x500, 47K)

> I have my sources, let’s just say that
as in the internet you larping jackass?

Attached: 343632BF-BD59-47AC-A7B9-DC0B4F3827B4.jpg (600x315, 40K)

McCain pls

Attached: 12E82AEB-8E4F-4AC3-B371-9284625D788B.png (327x768, 324K)

really?
youtube.com/watch?v=EGITecuBEHQ