You wake up on Sunabozu's universe

>you wake up on Sunabozu's universe

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsYY0ReMGz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I, I'M THE ONE

Go back to bed and wake up in a more interesting universe.

>bed

kek, what bed?

this

Get shot and raped by bandits

Too bad he was Unexplored.

>getting isekaied to a desolate shithole
My prayers have been misheard.

Get raped by that tit woman whose name I forgot.

>the tit woman
This is incredibly unhelpful

Junko Asagiri

She looks like a tomboy on manga.

>universe
Did anywhere outside of Japan even survive the apocalypse? I wonder if there are other pockets of habitation living in wastelands and tundra all over the barren earth.

Do I wake up as a rich guy living in the capital city? No? Then go to sleep again

Was this show actually funny/interesting? Or was it all shit like

It was actually fun, especially when it touches on ancient tech

The first 12 episodes have a pretty funny and comical approach, it's pretty good. Then the rest of 12 gets more serious and "deep".

It's better reading the manga since it has a lot more stuff, the anime basically took several arcs and crampled in 24 episodes and it's not as "funny" as it is in anime. The characters are a little bit different in terms of personality.

Ah I see. Thanks man.

there is a rape dungeon.

How rapey are we talking?

Also if you read the manga, get ready to stop on a cliffhanger because faggots stopped translating and the author does hiatus regularly.

Oh man I've been relapsing into a wasteland/post-apoc fiction the past couple months hard, a rewatch is in order.

Any other anime with the same type of universes?

Trigun and youtube.com/watch?v=BsYY0ReMGz0

Rape dungeons aren't that rare but usually it's the bad guys that have them.

>Kanta
>good guy

lel

Die of dehydration probably, since I've never been out in the desert before.

The Third would be the most similar, with the same "humanity trying to restore itself in the post-apocaliptyc wastelands". Plus it's got an epic AI-tank agains AI-Atack-Helicopter duel.

How one loli can be so thristy?

Cum in Tits McGee.

Decent action drama with a well developed setting that's ultimately hampered by constant fanservice and a complete turnaround in tone in the latter half

Will satisfy the /k/ommando in you if nothing else

he fails to rape her

dropped

How is this a bad thing?

It would be so much better if they had animated the timeskip and the war after Kanta betrays them.