Get out of my country

SHE'S A THOOOOOOOT.

Attached: IMG_20180318_142559.jpg (1200x1600, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigeled

His face would make a perfect "if only you knew how bad things really are"

lol she's suing your country

>white european cant enter white european country
>suspicious unknown habibi and his 14 family members from war-torn deserts can come in and have a million dollar house in london paid for by tax payers

What is actually wrong with your country?

>What is actually wrong with your country
Muslims is what's wrong with our country. Government too cucked to deal with them and too cucked to let anyone even talk about it.

Suspect muhammad behind this thread so sage.

just hope that our boy nige is getting some of that puss

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

She should be wearing a burka, imo.

Fuck off mohammad. Your time in the west is almost up, enjoy it while you can because you’re going back

>Tfw no tradthot gf

>UK bans coalburner
>nu/pol/ cries about it

cant she come here to the netherlands? Would totes try to waifu her up if I could.

They should have expected this to happen. You don’t go crying to the establishment because it was mean to you. It makes you look pathetic

>wanting to wife a coal burner
Cuck

Attached: 1520557803917.jpg (538x4046, 370K)

She isn't even white, she's a Jewess
And she slept with a dindu

In the interrogation for terrorism prevention related questioning, they even asked her what she thought of someone running a truck into a group of muslims. CLOWN WORLD

She also never denounced racemixing/fucking niggers when she got called out yet cucks still defend her

It’s the principle of it.

is there even a better jewess who wishes to be wived up?

You’re a retard if you ever thought she was smart or honest enough to admit wrongdoing. I’ve known she was a skank since the beginning

Attached: SLIDE!.jpg (1196x1600, 411K)

If that was their reason I would be okay with it

I've never been a fan of hers but damn she looks nice in this pic

well i personally dont get my politics from women but this board has been shilling her shit for three years now

He looks awfully familiar...

Attached: eliot rodger.jpg (634x732, 62K)

god imagine how great it would be if coalburners would be put in a database and be shamed for it?

Fucking British bigots. #TradThotsWelcome

I'm hotter than Nigel yet nobody goes near me.

Attached: IMG_2357.jpg (2000x1000, 168K)

Am not bothered by this but still you Burgers suing is just a part of life for you guys isn't it.

She looks average, why do people think that she's attractive? I've dated girls twice as attractive as she is and I'm fucking a manlet.

Well yeah that’s a given

>muslims are the problem

lmao they're just pawns m8. your government, state TV, and half of your self hating native people are the main problem

Don't muslims just make up 5% of the nation?

Normally I agree

FARAVAGED

Lol, he had a street shitting brother with the same problems. What a cruel world.

>kaPOOr

Attached: e72[1].jpg (680x868, 58K)

Why does her cranium veer off to the left like that? If you click on the pic to look at the close up, it appears she has a very mis-shapen head. It appears to flop over to the left. At any rate, here is a good vid that talks about rabbi media and their alumni.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA

Fuck off, she's a leaf.

>allow hundreds of ISIS fighters to return from Syria
>ban right wing activists from entering
What the hell is wrong with you Britain?

Attached: image.jpg (240x200, 37K)