Give

give
them
up

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 111K)

Well shit I better turn em in then

fuckoff

Make me.

>give something important up for some old outdated pic of a used up Disney exec cumrag

Nah.

Give liberals an inch and they’ll take a mile.

OH! So that's why woman won't fuck me. WTF I hate guns now!

i'll never love a woman as much as i love my rifle

White women? Already did. Just see them as objects that make loud noises.

I'll give them up if I get to watch when your bull comes over.

get the fuck out

Attached: gtfo.jpg (720x580, 150K)

It's ok I also leave big logs in the toilet so it makes up for the guns.

City people will never understand how a rifle such as the AR-15 is completely necessary for the "flyover folks." Try taking on a pack of coyotes with a bolt-action rifle or clearing out a ball of copperheads with a six-shot revolver.

Attached: Copperhead-litter.jpg (600x441, 270K)

Attached: 1358970935169.jpg (500x282, 46K)

Attached: 1518460158950.jpg (406x537, 55K)

This isn't legit CNN propaganda is it?
>owning guns
>anything to do with masculinity

Also, women don't care about guns and politics. As soon as you cuck out and white knight, the more undesirable you'll seem.

Also notice how they're suddenly praising ''being a man'' when masculinity is anything but shamed upon in the media? Also, any self respecting man wouldn't would want to be together with a used up cumrag that lost it's virginity earlier than a Rotherham victim.

but you have a car and a hammer and a knife according to the NRA those are all just as deadly...

>>PSI
>>OPS

Nice Bait, oh noooesss!!11!! take muh guns, from my dead body, you pig licker.

>Be a man. Bend over and let the government fuck you in the ass.
Kek

Molon labe

>Disney
Nick IIRC

Attached: Dan The itsy bitsy spider Schnieder.jpg (422x594, 90K)

Pathetic.
Women are hard wired to hate weakness in men. This is why they shit test so much.

beautifully done.

Good job.

okay...

Attached: guns storage.jpg (750x574, 87K)

Do you want to come work the farm with me? It's snake season and I really want to watch someone make their way through the hollows with a six-shot or a hammer or a knife.

All of you fags should be open carrying! I'm bringing back the days of gun fashion. Get a nice leather holsters and a nice pistol. Shoulder holsters draw attention to the upper body and make you look fly as fuck.

SOMEONE IS SPITTIN FIRE!

Attached: black_people_react.gif (640x360, 3.66M)

no u

Attached: 1515761347839.jpg (959x540, 469K)

Nah, besides only coastal states have women who think this way, in idaho most women dont give two shits

Give up your dildo first, roastie

Hi. I'm Susan Goldberg, the new first Jewish editor-in-chief of National Geographic. I'm researching our new issue and saw your post. I think it's deeply inappropriate to associate this young female gun activist with gun violence. Please give me a massage as an apology.

Fantastic.

Attached: 1516234096007.jpg (344x382, 83K)

fucking this. hell, the front desk chick at my office got her ccw before i did, and i have many more guns than she does. i just havent made the effort to give up a saturday yet for the class.

Posting the original

Attached: f.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

Go fuck yourself jew

top kek

Hahahhah good one. Fucking imbeciles, who comes up with this shit

I love it

Attached: 1519762908848.jpg (2281x3433, 1001K)

10/10

I guess she's not the one then.

Attached: tactically shits pants.jpg (600x834, 130K)

Susan, you may find this inappropriate due to the fact that I'm German, but you have to post your khazar milkers or else you have to face serious consequences.

>1 post by this ID
You know what to do

Post more VJ?

Attached: 1514937171834.jpg (1918x3000, 423K)