Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are single and childless

Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are single and childless.

Do you really want the Jews to win?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-105515.jpg (1440x1761, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause I live in south carolina but I'm moving to Tennessee in a few months.

I want you to lose boomerfag.

Most of the women that I've fallen in love with are either heroin addicts, not white, or not interested.

I'm not exactly a soyboy.

I have a decent job.

I also want to move away from the area I'm living in.

Do I want children? Yes.

But frankly, my choices are not so great.

too busy watching my japanese animays

Attached: 1518905620363.jpg (850x1353, 144K)

Where to? Reporting from Clarksville.

One - Can't have a relationship here as all the women here are sluts, degenerate, and can't last 6 months in a relationship.

Two - Barely any white women left where i live. Being white is a minority in the town i live in.

Three - I'm advancing in my career and doing well financially, so it is logical to save and have security for any future children i have (don't want to be like a nigger and take gibs). Also, i will say again women are sluts and will most likely divorce me and take my money.

Attached: Slag.jpg (810x1080, 176K)

Because through depression and loneliness I have isolated myself from my former friends over the last 5 years and I hardly ever leave my apartment.

Stop replying to the daily shit thread you newfag nigger

Because there are no women out there my age who don't already have kids, and I refuse to be a cuck.
I'm 31, no kids and never married, although I've come close to marrying a woman years ago, I haven't found one worth it since.

Because the 80/20 rule. I'll never be good enough for a female

I'm single and have two children with two white mothers.

Come at me.

Accelerationism. I'm happy fucking around with women I deem desirable. I'll have kids before I reach 30 but it Probably won't be while I'm in living in the urbanised and/or western areas.

I prefer getting money and fucking whores than committing to a relationship where I can't fuck anyone I want and still have a chance of getting fucked over either by her. Literally don't give a shit about race or propagating my genes. Don't care about love since I've been numb for a while. Literally no reason to get married or commit unless you want to have children.

Women wanted to become men and tried and are failed men

No woman wants me, even single mothers and fatties

rent would be more than 50% of my wage
I live in my parent's [spoiler]attic[/spoiler]

she's not aging well at all. her skin has that dry, stretched look that chicks get around 30.

>I'm single and have two children with two white mothers.
whether you're black or not, you're a nigger

Im in very similar situation. Have it slightly bettersi ce women in Poland are way more traditional than the west.

Was a decade with one women. She was worth it and I miss it.
It fell apart beacuase the feeling burnt out.

Im not settling with some roastie and its hard to find a good one.

Working on it, going to find me a church girl. After many years of hard work I now have the nice APT, Good JOB, saving, And CAR. Now just working on me. But not getting my hope up, most women from what I have seen do not even know what a healthy relationship is anymore. What I found funny was how a few with men I have known for years started to treat me different after I got my brand new car, caddie BTW. $$hos$$. Stupid women that never build themselves up for a future when a man would want to make a family. They just hop on dick after dick till they hit 30 and want to find $ daddy after that. Lol I might just be single, but I'm ok with this. I have worked hard for what I have and I am OK with who I am.

They pretend it is a choice but really they just have such repulsive personalities that breeding them is almost impossible

White women want the Jews to win. Nothing I can do about it.

>Don't give me that defeatist attitude improve yourself to get a gf

Yeah don't make myself a slave to Jews make myself a slave to women. Great alternative.

Attached: 1512987301869.jpg (4032x3024, 465K)

>Uses semon demon as an example of who to make babies with

Attached: 1519948169822.jpg (250x224, 7K)

I'm gay

Fuck the kids and fuck the society waiting to have slaves.

It’s not the right time in my life. I’m still climbing the ladder in my career, working at least 50 hours a week, and not making enough money to have a kid and raise it the way I want to raise it. I live in Los Angeles, where public schools suck and private schools are very expensive. But I’m a guy, so I can still have healthy kids well into my fifties. I’ll just need to find a woman in her twenties when I’m ready to settle down.

Stay in Liberty, queer

Because I don't think I've matured and self-actualized myself to be a father yet. If I'm going to be a father I want to be successful, have resources, and be fully confident in who I am and what life is all about. I don't want to raise a kid when I haven't gotten things sorted out for myself yet, that's just irresponsible.

Because i'm autistic and girls aren't interested in going out with me

Haven't found my own Murdoch-Chan yet.

dated a lot of women but only maybe two would have made good mothers. one was a jewess and is still unmarried and childless at 36, the other only just married in the past year and is still childless pushing 34. i used to feel the urge but now i've begun to realize i'm holding all the cards and i don't have to settle until i want to.
>tl;dr millenial women are worthless

Tattoos, repulsive.

Found traditional asian. Had a hapa. Planning a couple more.

Feeding them /pol tears instead of breast milk so they'll grow up to be master shit posters

Women wanted to become men and tried and are failed men and we're all full up with failed men 'round here.

bait but still...

Majority of people who have or will have children are random nobodies (leaning mostly to leftist ideologies and kike subversion) that make majority of our population and are responsible for being ignorant to their surroundings and systems they live in.Now imagine that those (((above))) you will get new batch of those sheeple who are willing to follow their bidding to the T and sustain the shit we are here right now.To answer your question its literally inviable to start a family in this type of political environment, even if every 'redpilled' family produced 6+ children they would still fail to repair this state of matter and you would know it if it werent for your stupidity, the only cure is to shelter yourself, cultivate your country/family traditions and faith and wait for the inevitable crash/revolution to happen even tho it can take more than your lifetime to occur, only then you will have necessary tools like people that will look for strong idealistic models to follow to build on our ancestors fundamental ideologies.

the strategy is not to have a good career. it is to become unemployed so that you are immune to child support and impregnate as many white women as possible. nothing else will work

Find me women who aren't complete whores and I'll consider. The corporate Jew is demotivating enough, don't need a toxic woman to add to it.

Sure you do.

Women r parasites that want to steal your money. Fuck that mgtow 4 life

Waiting for the partener to be ready to commit

>Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are single and childless.
I fell for the "chop off your penis" meme

>Do you really want the Jews to win?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

My dick is broke been busting in that vag for a decade, no sniveling pukes to speak of.

>tell me why you are single and childless.
That pic explains it all.
>short hair
Check
>IG selfie
Check
>tattoos
Check
>globo gym
Check
>wall closing fast
Check
>make up at the gym
Check

Cancer confirmed.

Come on goy, get into a breeding competition with Arabs, and in 20 years we'll have millions of new wageslaves forced to work for pennies in our corporations in overpopulated Europe.

they've already won. why would you want your children to suffer?

Same here man. Its all so tiresome..

Money and am in school.

Why do men have such pure love? I guess it's wrong to me to hold a woman to male standards but I find it bothersome that the media portrays females as these pure creatures who love you for your personality.
I find it disgusting how women become more attracted to me when they find out I'm in the top 1% but I should be able to accept that women are in live with status while men are in love with youth. This is what bothers me; women initiate 65% of divorces and it usually comes from them "falling out of love with their husband" which translates to "stop respecting their husband" which". They stop respecting their husband because they either find men of higher status than him or their status surpassed their husbands. Yet men will never divorce a woman because of her income/status and will rarely divorce based on their age.
Sometimes it's just too sad.

Attached: index.jpg (235x214, 16K)

Gonna kill myself so it matters not what the rest of you have to 'deal with'.

I had a gorgeous white girlfriend with traditional values who wanted to marry and have kids. After two years she had a mental breakdown, went through a mini nightclub thot phase and cheated on me.
I'm now starting to understand you jaded mgtow faggots

Would you believe if I told you the world is running on borrowed time? Of course not, that is fringe talk.

Well then there is nothing to explain for me is it.

Jews won years ago, now it is just a matter of getting played and keeping us busy.

You have as many slaves as you want, woke that nine to five, pay into those pension plans and 401ks.
be a good little hamster and run in that wheel until your heart pops, me I'm gonna be neet for life and watch from the side lines as the world becomes ever more shit because people like you can't help but do as you're told

1 post
2 post
shill post
jew post

I've recently discovered that i'm a black cock slut. I'll have some kids sure, whatever. And tell you what too, my kids will be able to beat up your kids.

If only it were that easy.. knowing what I know thanks to my own inquisitiveness and this fucking site, Everytime I reveal myself to a woman it's the end.. it feels like my only option is to lie or get a fucking lobotomy.

I'm honestly considering voting Democrat and switching parties out of pure cynicism so I can actually hold down a decent woman

You can stick your head in the sand like the rest of the ostrich, but you get grilled a chicken like everyone else.

Roasted chickens don't have kids, they have dead meat.

That should sum things up.

Now give me my drink and shut up.

Lie your ass off, impregnate that bitch with your alpha seed.

25, brown hair, blue eyes, white skin married to an aryan. Baby number one on the way, intend to have a few more after. Doing my part user.

Criminally underated.

>People are still replying to these automated bot threads every day

Attached: 1521340846983.jpg (367x295, 18K)

Dont give up hope user. My wife is conservative and hates niggers. I met her in college of all places. They are out there.

>Millennials of Sup Forums tell me why you are single and childless.

Because I hate White people and want my race to die out.

Yes, you're all good murderers, that's for sure.

Not going to put anything into this world which is getting nuked any minute would be an improvement, but hey, it's your ass on Judgment Day. Fuckers.

I'm not though

This

I have to study and work at the same time. Free time is for homework and essays. No time for girls.

when you are single and childless jews lose shekels that you would spend on partner and kids
shareblue thread

Get you a Latina cum dumpster.

Attached: Black dress.png (1143x555, 384K)

The jews have already won and I will not raise a white child in a multikulti environment,

>implying color is THAT important

Nigger, skin/hair/eye color didn't build Western Civilization. Cletus is blonde haired and blue eyed too, he's pale as milk. He should get fucking sterilized.

Attached: MY TOY.jpg (495x787, 114K)

HA! looooooooooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: Dora.jpg (1280x828, 222K)

I hate lying man. I'm no sociopath.

I'm not smart or driven enough to be an elite globalist.. I'm just smart and driven enough to see the trash be manipulated and realize there's nothing I can do to stop it.

AI singularity is coming. What's the point?

DON'T

You clowns won't be a parent to a fucking treestump when everything's nuked to ash.

So much for your kind. Glad I was never one of you.
I'm only here for the fireworks and then its bye bye.

I’m working to much for a relationship right now. I’m buying a house then getting a wife.

I don't wanna hear anymore excuses coming out of your mouth young man.

tfw she used to look pretty and cute with long hair and no tattoos
dude breaks up with her and she goes full crazy, cuts off all her hair to look like a dyke and covers herself in trash
shame

THIS
I want to love but my life style right now doesn't permit for me. I'm just starting to get my career going and I need to grow, pay off some debts and dump money into a Roth IRA before I decide to share my life with someone else.

Why do you hate White people?

>I live in LA

kill yourself scum faggot Hep-A infested illegal immigrant lover

Does 6” tall with a professionally tested IQ of 141 help. Can i be in your special white people club with that?

>I'm honestly considering voting Democrat and switching parties out of pure cynicism so I can actually hold down a decent woman
>Democrat
>a decent woman

Please tell me this is a joke...

Attached: 1514998459696.jpg (513x510, 59K)

Play the game or get tossed into the trash bin of history. Loser.

Trying to find a woman without these characteristics:
> tats
> dyke hair
> liberal
> thot
> way too into black "culture"
> supersexualized
> 10+ partners
> listens to nigger music

And with these characteristics:
> can maintain a household
> wants children
> christian/catholic
> sexually conservative
> intelligent
> likes good white music

I make good salary and strive for more. Tall, white, good looking. But these women now a days are so unattractive.

Tbh, if I cant find one, a good alternative would be to become a manwhore and just impregnate every woman I sleep with. Anyone know legal implications of doing this?

This club would suit you better xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php

>141 IQ
>browses Sup Forums

suuuuurrrrreeeeeeee

They want you to breed the next generation of taxpayers.

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

>reproduction is a Jewish conspiracy

Because they took undisputed world hegemony on the cusp of galactic exploration and settlement, and burned it down for teh lulz.

Not single because I’m not a sperg.
Not marrying gf until she is finished with her masters. Can’t afford a child because I live in expensive part of California. Own my own condo, so once she’s out, selling it to get a house and maybe with combined income we can swing it. 29 y/o btw, engineer in biotech, gf getting a PA degree.

>Jews don't want more mindless consumer drones

Attached: 1509846969614.png (645x614, 83K)

i don't really care desu im 26 and i have about 3 million worth of shit flying around so i don't feel any preassure

i could fly to thailand, mjanmar or where ever and impregnate a dozent of 10year old boys and girls but that would mean i have to leave my house

Just monitoring threads for any potential news on WW3. Im not usually on here. /sci/ or /diy/ are my boards of choice, but lately /sci/ isnt much smarter than Sup Forums.

Because i live in a tiny flat and can't afford a more spacious housing without becoming a slave of a bank for 30 years. Also I'm already used to be alone all the time and can't really imagine living with someone else.

>inb4 you have to leave you comfort zone or the joos will win

Too depressed to socialize