Swiss/pol/ General ~ Wilhelm Tell Edition

Current Swiss events:
> Plant Martullo-Blocher ihre Bundesratskandidatur?
> 20’000 unterschreiben Petition gegen Mietwucher

Recent Swiss voting results:
> No-Billag-Initiative:
> 71,6 Prozent der Wähler sagten am Sonntag Nein zur «No Billag»-Initiative

> Finanzordnung 2021:
> 84,1 Prozent Ja zur neuen Finanzordnung 2021

News websites:
20min.ch/schweiz/
derbund.ch/
weltwoche.ch/
nzz.ch/

Attached: tell.jpg (391x591, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Darum-geht-es-bei-der-neuen-Finanzordnung-2021-25116952
youtube.com/watch?v=2b3QTd77R7g
youtube.com/watch?v=-KMjyIXIID4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for a german superstate

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 31K)

not sure about that. usually, swiss are not on good terms with the house of habsburg.

Attached: bern.jpg (1920x1080, 1.94M)

and we habsburgers are not good with house hohenzollern
doesnt matter tough imho

churzversion vode finanzordung?

Hmm, are you sure it is a good idea to split?
I mean, in the way of discussion it would help to center the content on Switzerland, but we need to have some good cross-cooperation if we want to work together.

Attached: Deutschland_Antifa_Virgin_Meme_Antifa_Jungfrau_Memetik_Versager.png (776x684, 476K)

>Finanzordnung 2021
Background of the story is as follows:

> Warum sind die Steuereinnahmen nur befristet festgelegt?
> Diese Regelung ist historisch begründet, wie das Abstimmungsbüchlein ausführt.
> Bis zum Ersten Weltkrieg bestanden die Einnahmen des Bundes hauptsächlich aus Zöllen.
> Der Bund erhob nur in Krisenzeiten Einkommens- oder Umsatzsteuern. Im Mai 1958 wurde
> durch eine Volksabstimmung beschlossen, dass die Vorläufer der direkten Bundessteuer
> und der Mehrwertsteuer befristet in der Bundesverfassung verankert werden.
> So können das Volk sowie das Parlament alle paar Jahre über die Finanzordnung des Bundes entscheiden.

Source: 20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Darum-geht-es-bei-der-neuen-Finanzordnung-2021-25116952

Attached: taytay.swiss.map.adjusted.png (500x727, 412K)

Grosshelvetisches Reich when?

Only when they try to Anschluss, not the other way around.

grand helvetia
germania magna
i dont care

Does "true" swiss tolerate european and white immigrants (from a christian background) if they assimulate very well and become nationalist and proud ?

Might go there if given a chance. Love that country, from what I'm seeing.

Attached: 109340-004-91C3EF6A.jpg (550x422, 29K)

We would be happy if Bavaria and Baden Württemberg joins the Swiss Federation as Cantons!

fix: join

Need to double check that!

desu i don't give a shit if someone comes here (from any background) and isn't an asshole and respects our way and doesn't force his relligion or whatever onto us

lol it corrected to be honest to desu

gib job

my dear mountain jews. germany let in so many foreigners to please the american mutts. but can you explain me which political circumstances allowed disgusting people to enter your country?

is the native swiss person still racist? i live in bawü and we have a few friends in switzerland, of whom just a few seem to be "racist", which is disappointing

> is the native swiss person still racist?
From the German MSM perspective, native Swiss are probably racists.
But usally we give a fuck about the opinions and political correctness of Germans!

If I moved to Switzerland I would denounce my American and Irish citizenships and fly an Swiss flag outside my house
I am forever jealous of you all but how is you nonwhite situation?

depends where you hang out. I live in zürich and i don't see many nonwhites. but if i go 30 min form my home it is full of turks and albanians

What's the military service like?

So in cities and urban areas you will encounter some of them, however, in rural areas the situation
isn't that bad. I hope that in the future we can restrict further our immigration policies and right of asylum
so these fuckers can't abuse the social state anymore! The goal is to boost reimmigration!

>military service

Here is some Swiss propaganda material of the Swiss Armed Forces:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b3QTd77R7g

youtube.com/watch?v=-KMjyIXIID4

Depends on how many migrants are already in the country, so no. Ever 4th person in Switzerland is a foreigner and many "Swiss" people are only Swiss per paper. So it's the wrong time to discuss what type of migrants are okay. We should rather discuss how to reduce the numer of foreignes, how to reduce the number of "Paperlischwiizer" and how to secure the demographic majority of native Swiss people.

Basically reimmigration is needed. However, it's questionable if this will ever be possible.

Are you insane? Lets forget for a moment that Baden Württemberg is full of cucks, Baden Würrtemberg and Bavaria are so big that it would totally fuck over the powerbalance in Switzerland, such a thing couldn't be fixed by the Ständerat. You basically want Switzerland to cease to exist and form a new Germanic nation with Baden Württemberg and Bavaria.

i just had the infoday. it was almost comedy watching these videos

Is the actual service anything exciting?

if you enjoy sports yes

and you can profit a lot cuz they pay for courses if you need them. like a truck driver course

We can start with small steps such as
>control our borders again(basically what Mei wanted)
>abolish double citizenship
>kick out criminal foreigners
>kick out foreigners which don't integrate
And after that we could look at the demographic change and take additional meassures. But the traitors in Bern will never do such things, just look how it ended with MEI. They are also supposed to deport more people but nothing has changed. Switzerland won't exist in 200 years anymore at this rate.

Actually, I just want to steal some part of their land, economy as well as industry. Joking aside, I just wanted to provoke the Krauts with my post :).

bump

Attached: 0348140910982.png (634x599, 305K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_6725.jpg (700x990, 226K)

no worries. we will have cross-cooperation with you guys
as long as you don't threaten our sovereignty.
overall, this Swiss/pol/ is a prototype to see if there are anons who
are willingly to post here. Looking at Kraut/pol/ it's overall targeted at Krauts ;-) and less at Eidgenossen.

I don't think we need a regular Swiss/pol/ threads. Kraut/pol/ is enough and if enough Eidgenossen hang around there then we always manage to slip in a few Swiss related topics. We can have our own threads next year when the elections start.
But i give it to you, Kraut/pol/ is lately really cancer especially with their taytay spamming.

>>abolish double citizenship
i think this should be standard for all right wing movements. as it stands, i'm jealous of your immigration laws, even if they aren't ideal.

what's the current state of swiss politics?

>what's the current state of swiss politics?
Horrible, most of the people in our parlament are traitors. The EU currently tries to make the so called "Rahmenabkommen" with our government which would mean that we would've to automatically take over EU right in many areas, this would kill our direct democracy. Most parties are for it excepct for the SVP which calls it a colonization contract.
The SVP also tried to set off the "Selbstbestimmungsinitiative" to make sure that Swiss laws stand above all other laws but they get bashed by the other parties.
This year the SVP will also set off the "Begrenzungsinitiative" to cancle the free movement of people with the EU. But i think it will fail as many people are already "lulled in" by leftiest lies.

As you can see, everything comes down to the SVP. They're currently the only party which somewhat fights for Swiss values, all other parties are either traitors or cucks. But even though the SVP is the biggest party in Switzerland, they can't do everything alone.
Things look really bad for us Burger. Sup Forums often talks shit about Germany or France, but we in Switzerland are also heading towards their way. But Germany or France are way bigger than us so they can take a hit or two, we can't....

failed link

How do the Swiss feel about being so extremely Neutral?

Attached: neutral.jpg (625x481, 50K)

fick dich achmed

top idee btw

bbbump

bump again, why do I have to always save this thread

have a bump