What are your honest thoughts on Stopman and his ideology...

What are your honest thoughts on Stopman and his ideology? Is it really right to subject criminals to fate possibly worse than death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDkzbIIKDJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts cannot be measured for their honesty. It is the processing that you perform on them in order to create your output that makes them honest (or dishonest).

No.

>Rape
>Worse than death
But my h-doujins told me that getting raped feels good, specially by lolis.

>rape
>worse than death
Tell all rape victims they're better off dead and see what happens lol

Why didn't Stopman intervene when she killed her 3 previous ex-boyfriends?

What those doujinshi omit is how all broken, middle-aged men have to show the nice police officers on a teddy bear where that loli touched them. They also fail to depict those years of therapy that they need to be able to return to what's left of their lives. And they never mention the panic attacks that they suffer, even decades later, when they accidentally hear the wrong song. And it's not always classic rock either.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDkzbIIKDJU

>death is better than sex
then why have you not kill yourself yet?

>rape
>worse than death

Stop-Man is a true hero we should all look up to.

There is nothing worse than death. If you die, everything is over.

>If you die, everything is over.
So that means, it's value is basically 0.
When the sum of your expectations drops below 0, then suicide is preferable to the continuation of your existence.
For an example, would you not prefer to kill yourself before 12 hours of excruciating torture followed up by bleeding to death?
Sure, you are reducing your total life span by 12 hours. But really?

That's still death, just a matter of choosing how you die but you're choosing the same thing. A better comparison is if you want to die now or live another 40 years of hard labor and suffering with no respite. Death may seem preferable than hopelessness.

There is nothing better than death.

>That's still death, just a matter of choosing how you die but you're choosing the same thing.
No, those 12 hours are an objective difference.
Don't run away from the argument.
We can prolong the whole thing too.
You're crippled to a degree where you can't speak or use your hands anymore. You will suffer extreme pain for the rest of your life, but, on the up side, there is no reason why that wouldn't be another 50 years. No cheating: there will be no cure.
So, do you kill yourself now or do you go the full 50 years?

Well said, as expected from one that has never died before.

>Finally being with your waifu
>Bad

>fate possibly worse than death?
Suddenly having hours of orgasms and finding yourself full of cum isn't as bad as getting stabbed to death or run over by your ex

Though I don't think his crimefighting treatment is very effective given the high rate of recidivism, and the perverse incentive he's created that ends up with his criminal often pursuing pleasure via timestopped crimes till he gets bored fucking them. Stopman depositing random nude women full of cum on the sidewalks of local police precincts without warning also is a cause for alarm

what the fuck are you even talking about?

Stopman is the hero we need.

God damn it emiya you misogynist

can Stopman beat Dio?

any ideology that results in vapid cunts receiving even a fraction of the suffering they deserve is a good thing

Justice rape is the only rape I like. Y'all got anymore like this?

>ITT
>people with no experience on thing tells other people about how good/bad thing is

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You mean humanity. Fucking wankers.

I don't have much experience of human interaction outside of Sup Forums, so I try to be careful in my statements.

Obviously not everyone is like that, but it is part of humanity as people have demonstrated at places like these.