How big is your Evangelion folder Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums, how big is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.evageeks.org/thread/16211/Digital-Enhancement-of-Episode-16/
sephirotic.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/neon-genesis-evangelion-an-article-about-color-correction-the-hideous-renewals-episode-19/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As Anno's dick.

I don't know. The anime releases are spread over multiple external drives.
On this computer there's only 561 MB in images and doujinshi.

0kb

my what?

haven't watched it

Mine is around 80GB or so since I have 2D4U's 1080p BD release along with the movie.

>folders
My hard drive has gone through Instrumentality. There are no artificial barriers in my world.

I deleted it almost two decades ago but it was probably less than 2GB of .rm files.

600GB (BDMV + Archives of Evangelion + Rebuild).

Series and EoE: 2,72 GB (I need to find some better quality ones)
RoE: 7,73 GB
Music: 4,29 GB

exquisite taste

I keep my recycle bin empty.

>2D4U

Use Sephirotic instead

Why would I keep anime if I can just redownload a better encode later down the line? Why would I brag about the size of something I downloaded? Nothing in this thread makes sense. It's not impressive. Why pride yourself in it?

I lost my eva folder.
>can't find that one pic of fuyutsuki in a plugsuit looking extremely fabulous
pain

>Why would I keep anime if I can just redownload a better encode later down the line?

Because sometimes you can't, e.g. with bakabt going private and AB becoming a closed tracker.

Also the longer you wait, the less seeds an anime has. If you wait too long, it may be impossible to get larger encodes without joining private trackers, which itself can take years of dick-sucking and grinding ratio.

Underrated

>sometimes you can't
Just buy an AB invite then. If you're still not in AB you don't deserve it.

>the longer you wait the less seeds an anime has
Because better encodes pop up all the time. There's no need to watch an old encode. Video encoding is technically advancing.

>which itself can take years of dick-sucking and grinding ratio.
20bucks and pictures of your feet get you in most private trackers

>Just buy an AB invite then.
Blatantly against the rules and grounds for perma-banning if they find out.

>If you're still not in AB you don't deserve it.
There are only ~15,000 users, with a max user cap of 18,000.

If you're one of those 15,000 who got in before doors closed and AB became invite-only, that's great.

Otherwise you should just look for a different private tracker with revolving open sign-ups.

>Because better encodes pop up all the time.
Popular ones sure, less popular ones not so much.

>There's no need to watch an old encode. Video encoding is technically advancing.
Not by much, H.264 has been the standard for over a decade, and H.265 is too shitty both licensing-wise and computationally to overtake it.

>20bucks and pictures of your feet get you in most private trackers
Most private trackers ban selling invites.

What the hell is the point of a private tracker if all your shit is available through other resources? Is it a local policy issue?

>bakabt going private
i thought they were going semi private?

>if all your shit is available through other resources
except it's not

What the fuck would you be downloading?

Private trackers give an incentive to seed.

Of course popular content is available everywhere, especially when it's popular.

Not-popular content or old popular content is often not available, because the seeds have long gone for public trackers.

Patrician stuff duh.

Why do you want to be right so badly? Here, I am, out of the good of my heart, telling you you're wrong. Why do you want to be right?

Well well, here I'm getting contradicting statements

They used to be semi-private.

As in most of their content required an account in good standing, but the popular content was "free leech" so anyone could download it.

They're currently full-blown private, without even an invite or a registration system.

The only way to get in is to ask for an interview in their IRC channel, which typically requires you to have accounts with other private trackers in good standing.

It saves time, they usually have the best encondes avaible to chose from, you always have a decent amout of seeders assured etc.
Even if you can find everything on public trackers its very probable that it will be underseeded or in a really shitty quality, specially when it comes to older or unpopular series.

It's a local policy issue for me as well, but I don't use private trackers, so? Does the average pirater spend 10 years in jail in whatever backwards ass country you're from?

>very probable that it will be underseeded or in a really shitty quality
For movies, the case in point was aXXo and YIFY. These were release groups whose low-bitrate shit-quality releases would always be seeded the most on public trackers, leaving better-quality releases with little-to-no seeds.

I'm not sure what you're even saying at this point.

Why would they soil it with unwatchable 10bit?

>Not treating yourself to a physical copy of the series.
It's like you don't even like it at all.

The Blu-ray had notorious issues with episode 16 and other color correction woes.

forum.evageeks.org/thread/16211/Digital-Enhancement-of-Episode-16/
sephirotic.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/neon-genesis-evangelion-an-article-about-color-correction-the-hideous-renewals-episode-19/