Fuck all this Fate shit and servants, Nasu has forgotten the real and true fans, the original and real story here...

Fuck all this Fate shit and servants, Nasu has forgotten the real and true fans, the original and real story here. Remember Dead Apostles? Nasu doesn't, fuck him. Remember vampires and Arcuied, or mystic eyes? Nasu doesn't, fuck him. Fuck servants, when is Nasu going to get back to the real story here, the actually interesting story, rather than rehashing all the shit I don't care about. Get back to the one thing I do care about already. Remake never! Nasu has forgotten us, Shiki can kill servants, Tsukihime was ten times the game and fifty times the atmosphere of Fate, fuck Nasu for forgetting the one actual good game he's made.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwc4zObgDJc
yaraon-blog.com/archives/116305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey OP, remember "fun"?

People actually fell for the gacha meme. Nasu has literally zero reasons to write something good again, and why should he? He gains millions from a fucking mobile game.

Remember what brings the money? Yes Fate.

I fucking hope FGO dies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

So are they in the same universe or not?

Its over op, just forget about Typeshit.

>no Kohaku x Makihisa doujins
Why is this allowed?

I want to fuck Arc

Just read any old loli abuse h-manga and then just imagine an epilogue where the faceless guy is slaughtered by a demented albino twink in a bathrobe, while the grown-up loli snickers from around the corner.

He does remember dead apostles and you'd know that if you actually read the stories.

And doesn't Illya have mystic eyes in FSN?

>abuse
She liked it

she has one of the lesser ones i think.

She liked it so much she went crazy and decided to have the entire family killed. Makes sense.

Meant for

Fate is just a mobile game and Waifu shit at this point

Have you never heard of mindbreak?

Wrong kind of mindbreak, m8. This is the type that gets your dumb ass killed.

Did nothing wrong

Damn straight she didn't.

Tsukihime and Fate worlds have the same people, but are fundamentally split apart based on a certain principle. In Fate worlds the Human Order is in place, so humans are considered the dominant thing all around. In Tsukihime worlds the Human Order isn't present.

Human Order causes inhuman things like vampires to be weakened, and human legends to be stronger, due to beliefs. Since humans are at the top of the chain their beliefs can rewrite nature more than in worlds where it isn't present.

In Tsuki worlds humans matter a lot less

I wished he made other stuff for the sake of making stories or some shit but still keep peddling fate shit. He is so behind making Tsuki 2, Mahou 2 and 3, and getting back to DDD. And we STILL have no full Mahou translation. Fuck Herktz or what his name is from Commie. CH 1-7 patch here thou: moz-extension://020053c2-75fc-4da8-8366-7a56634052e6/mega/secure.html#F!loBEBJDB!LMlgzDXX_ZnnRtnKFbXhQQ (No one changed the name)

Was this human Order thing the work of retcon?

in the time you've waited for a Mahoyo TL, you could've learned Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwc4zObgDJc

Learn what words mean before you use them.

And this is the reason why Fate is considerably less interesting now. There's nothing great about humans being pre-determined to win and unconditionally loved by the supreme being(s) in priority over anything else, it takes almost all the threat out of the setting. The only thing that really leaves are humans killing other humans (or heroes), which has already been done to death in Fate anyway. It's long past time to move on.

I think Solomon established the human order before his death in Fate worlds. Its explained more in depth in Extella.

Basically the multiverse only has a limited amount of energy, if it keeps creating world-lines infinitely then eventually it'll collapse in on itself or something. So the Human Order was established based on the dominate species to limit the amount of world-lines. Every hundred years the universe looks at the world-lines, and cuts off all the ones that don't line up properly with certain events. Those events are deemed as necessary events, in order for humanity to reach its best or ultimate conclusion eventually.

Those events are time-locks, if your universe doesn't hit the time-lock properly you get deleted.

you bitch about this meanwhile those of us who can read nip have already and other still are learning. And yet more are more bothered that the offical tl's are shit than anything.

Its not that they're predestined, its just a numbers game, and they delete all the random numbers that don't match up properly each few generations

Its more like forced natural selection

Just a not is that anyone who actually gives a fuck about TM overall and these differences/nuances/ect you'd be better off learning nip b/c the tls cant fully translate some things w/o being longwinded and other shit doesn't translate well at all so some info is missing regardless of which vn/story/game you are reading a tl of.

Are these Commiefags?

Cute!!!!!!!

That's actually even worse, I didn't realise it was being imposed between worlds. What if they suddenly decided that the Notes or Tsukihime universes are too disadvantageous for humanity and got rid them? It'd be awful. Unbelievably terrible, it shouldn't even be a thing. Jesus Christ.

>I think Solomon established the human order before his death in Fate worlds. Its explained more in depth in Extella.
Solomon was just one of the heroes who established human order. Gilgamesh and King Arthur are also among them, the former for basically creating the concept of a Hero and the latter for ending the Age of the Gods and beginning the Age of Civilization.

Well, you could ask Zelritch-sama to save your vampires because Kaleidoscope is the only magic capable of overturning this. But he won't.

Did you read the second part of my post? Don't read the tls. Learn nip fag.

>What if they suddenly decided that the Notes or Tsukihime universes are too disadvantageous for humanity and got rid them? It'd be awful. Unbelievably terrible, it shouldn't even be a thing. Jesus Christ.
Just shows you're not paying attention to the conversation. It was already said Tsukihime and other worlds don't function under the human order, but rather a different system

Human Order is only Fate worlds

Learn the history and continuity of a franchise before posting on the board related to the franchise.

It's not an in-universe issue, it's a narrative issue, like I said earlier. There's no reason for humans to have that much power, it's garbage.

I was paying attention, it was the principle that the multiverse was the same one. So now there's multiple multiverses? This is approaching capeshit level of unnecessarily messy.

To answer your question in a more concrete way: They are related franchises, but not connected.

I have. You haven't. Kill yourself.

So they're not connected, but they still have the same characters appearing in both, by pure coincidence? Is that the canon now?

So anything having the power of possibility is garbage?
Most magus would still get bodied by DA's and whatnot.

Related franchises, yes. However, Fate is its own thing now. Shared characters and concepts are just shared, and are not directly connected to Tsukihime and other works.

>There's no reason for humans to have that much power
So you choose to not read the material, and then ask for summaries of the material, and then get upset when the short summaries you are given don't explain 100% of the material
sounds about right for modern Sup Forums

It takes a lot of the threat out of the world, yes. The simple fact that humanity is favoured over anything else is just inherently lame and denatures the value of the fantasy setting in itself. That's just my opinion, though.

Okay. That's pretty weird, but it's probably for the best.

Not only is F:GO well written, it is more relevant to the Nasuverse and does a better job of explaining its core ideals then any ratty old amateur work.

All of the stuff from Tsukihime exists in Fate, but not the other way around. Consider it the "revised" setting, especially Grand Order and Extella's description of it.

>It takes a lot of the threat out of the world, yes. The simple fact that humanity is favoured over anything else is just inherently lame and denatures the value of the fantasy setting in itself. That's just my opinion, though.
When you're writing a modern urban fantasy setting that's pretty much a given no matter what.

You can't have fantastical creatures be a real credible threat to humanity in the context of the 21st century where humanity has spread to every corner of the globe unimpeded, barring a "a great evil from centuries past has been unsealed" scenario.

>Arthur
>ending the age of gods
The age of gods ended with Solomon's death when he returned his gifts to god.

Nasu may have all but outright ditched Dead Apostles in the context of Fate, but his huge boner for oni still remains at least.

The way he sees it Japanese history is littered with the half-breed oni.

I get what you mean but that's kind a a given in modern writing. Even if the whole cast of mc's gets blown the fuck out and die in a story there's usually some other reason behind it that is gonna build off of what they accomplished or w/e.

Regardless of how you get there something human or humanoid always holds the key to some shit.

Rhongomyniad is one of the things keeping Divine Spirits and Phantasmals sealed away.

What did you think he's doing all this time? FSF shows him looking at different world-lines, meddling in them a bit, seeing which ones die out and which ones evolve.

They aren't entirely separate, they are connected and both canon, but there's a line between how each of these two types of world-lines work. They're close enough to touch but work under a different ruleset.

>then get upset when the short summaries you are given don't explain 100% of the material
I'm not upset at explanation of the summaries, I'm upset at the implications to narrative.

There's a whole bunch of ways of contending with that. Maybe there's aspects of reality that humans haven't intruded upon yet, or parts of the world that don't obey natural law, and there's entities that are so above them that they ordinarily have no reason to give a shit about humans. In Tsukihime there are DAA fighting over territories between each other with humans being little more than collateral, it's not exactly an alien concept to Nasu.

>I get what you mean but that's kind a a given in modern writing. Even if the whole cast of mc's gets blown the fuck out and die in a story there's usually some other reason behind it that is gonna build off of what they accomplished or w/e.
Honestly, although it isn't much of a narrative piece, that was one of the strongest points of Notes. The fact that humanity is fucked and that's the end of the story, there is no salvation and the universe doesn't really care in the grand scheme of things.
Call it miserable, but at least it demonstrates a reason for the fantasy setting to exist, beyond having humans with superpowers fighting each other.

We haven't forgotten Notes, it's just that in the Fate lines, humanity can Do Something. It'd be cool to do more Notes style stuff in Grand Order

I'm the third person in your reply.

It feels like the worlds living is less about the people and more about the world itself persisting. The state of "survival" can vary after all.
I think its more an issue of what aspects of the setting are being explored than the setting itself but thats my opinion. I do feel where you're coming from though regardless of my own opinions and I respect that stance/outlook.

But in that regard when I think about it the CCC story/singularity/event in FGO was actually kinda doing the same thing as notes to a degree.
iirc one parallel line got fucked regardless of what we did. Though iirc it still did serve as exposition for explaining some of the very shit this thread mentions. like in my other point

I might be misremembering slightly though since it was like 8 months or so ago and I don't feel like rereading that rn.

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, I dunno. I don't like the idea of humanity having an advantage, but maybe it doesn't matter so much, so long as the setting outside of humanity and its reaches is still at least relevant and not trivial.

Keep in mind, that any given worldline can still get fucked. It's just that there will always be another worldline where humanity survives. That's all.

Fate should be banned from Sup Forums like Touhou at this point. It is mainly mobage now.

sure when there's no relevant anime airing, but you gotta wait a while for that

>advantage
Sure, for the few that can actually do something by having magic potential.

The player character of FGO is only in Chaldea because of their magic potential, despite the fact that they can only provide half the mana for a servant to sustain themselves.

>Remake never
And thank god for that. Does anyone really want that perversion of Arc? Tsukihime is better left as good memories and as a Tsukihimefag I enjoy the degradation of the fate franchise.
I want Nasu to call it quits and just go crazy, give me a Kaneko Kazuma servant, HP lovecraft servant preferably, and give someone like Sei Shoujo a go at writing a singularity,

You guys are aware that's an old copypasta right

Yes, and?

Reminder that Urobuchi confirmed Nasu is too busy with Extra and GO to work on Tsuki and that he has been asked to help out on it

yaraon-blog.com/archives/116305

Reminder that Uro is making fun of /ourguy/ Nasu in interviews and we can't stop him

sauce on pic?

Why haven't you moved on yet?

When is her VN getting the translation patch? I want to know why her hair turned red because its brown in all the official TM art.

Just go read the Under Night [st] VN. Same shit.

>I want to know why her hair turned red
Unless it's been retconned, she dyes it. Even around Kagetsu Tohya we've known it's not her original hair color.
Can't tell you why her sister's hair was changed though.

>Remember Dead Apostles? Nasu doesn't
A Dead Apostole is one of the masters in the Fate/Strange Fake war you stupid napkin eater.

>Nasu
> A guy

>boring vampire trash
Tsukihime is the weeb twilight

A gay

>Fate/Strange
>Nasu

In Mahoyo her goes red when using Blue, though it also went white, and also that change was considered a homage to the original designs and her other appearances.
Her original design for Mahoyo has red hair, mind you.

>When is her VN getting the translation patch?
Never
Learn japanese.

Did they fuck?

7/13 chapters done, so eventually.

No.

Yes.

Favorite moments and scenes from Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya?

Well, OP, I honestly think Nasu believes Tsukihime was a mistake. Why do you think the remakes looks more "Fate" then ever? Why do you think the remake is taking so long? Why do you think the remake even happened? It's because it is "Nasu's regret", and he wants to fix it. Plain and simple. Connect the dots.

Nasu is to Nasuverse what George Lucas is to Star Wars. Look at the "re-releases" of Star Wars.

Nah OP I was just joking, disregard this post.

her oversees it you git, you'd know this if you knew anything about Nasu or if you had ever read the F/SF afterwords.

There're rumors Urobuchi is writing Tsukihime remake spreading in Japan because Nasu has no time to anything other than Fate.

>Remember Dead Apostles? Nasu doesn't, fuck him
But he did? He asked Sakurai to include Roa in Dantes backstory so he can roast him in Fate.

Which was still not enough, Solomon's death with Ars Nova was the thing that actually ended the Age of Gods, retroactively on a timeless place. It was always a mystery how it ended, FGO was supposed to tell us the story. This is because the agent of providence had to be removed.
What Rhon did was to keep the age of Mystery from returning on Britain and fucked with Ether.

Gilgamesh's contribution was to weaken the gods, as the Sefar and whatever incident happened later, which isn't related to the Age of Gods or Men, but rather of the weakening of gods. Age of Men is built on a mentality of men separating themselves from Gods' cosmovision and doing their own thing, which they literally couldn't do until modern magecraft and observing the world to find out their own truths. The truths Gil followed and his people followed were no different from Ishtar's. Gil's defied the Sumerian gods lording over him but he never challenged their vision and world building. Post Solomon when magecraft spreads and eventually also leads to science, men do their own explanation based on observation, so they no longer use the gods' cosmovision as measuring stick, they make up their own.
This reverses the world order and the laws of nature are overwritten by the new observers.

>There's no reason for humans to have that much power, it's garbage.
But they always had this power? They outlived Gaia is the darkest story Nasu wrote. And vampires don't dare to fuck with them, that's why they stay hiding hoping they won't be noticed.

That CCC timeline gets pruned and we move on, the incident was shelved as "didn't happen", and the time fixes itself because of human order policing and making everything run smoothly. The reason why Beast I was so fucking dangerous was that he did shit that couldn't get pruned and wasn't limited to one timeline: he attacked the human order foundation and was revamping the rules to his re-genesis pet project.

You can all get distracted by Velber smashing shit Godzilla style, but at the end of the day, if they didn't get stopped, that timeline is pruned. No big loss except for the pure fuckers involved. Beast I had to be stopped no matter what. You couldn't fail because his endgame was to redo shit from before-or during the Big Bang.

>her oversees it you git
He doesn't, though.

What was SHIKI's problem?

do you have any source that's not pulled straight out of your ass? because Narita is constantly talking about how he always asks Nasu for consultation in the afterword of his volumes.