"Hitler did nothing ________"

"Hitler did nothing ________"

Fill in the blank

Attached: vjk7eidlddg01.jpg (700x553, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNhB0URF0bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1520432719444.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>Moslems kill 3000 in New York.
>Op... forget about that.
The answer to school shootings is less psychoactive drugs and more corporal punishment. Bring back the reform schools and expell the bad apples. Face the children towards the front and those who can't pay attention are booted out.
And get rid of the sugar.
To stop the terrorism - boot out the people who are different.
Simple, basic truths. No one is going to say them because "never waste a good crisis".

>muslim motorist
Is this the new undocumented immigrant?

There is no Hitler ...

Attached: Untitled.png (698x553, 609K)

>aussie
>posting that shit

Hitler did nothing nigger

"Hitler did your mom.

guess so

>Solutions that aren't my solutions don't exists
>People wanting teachers to be armed doesn't count

good

>family goy memes

Attached: 1511447495100.jpg (575x523, 66K)

"Hitler did nothing correctly."

hitler did nothing weird

Attached: 7440F6C8-F7BE-41A8-B2EB-4EBF30E055E4.jpg (900x900, 194K)

Arming teachers is a God awful solution.

properly

yeah? Why don’t you explain to the class why that is

But traps

Students steal answer keys and other bullshit from teachers all the time. Do you really want someone that hates his job carrying a gun around a bunch of shifty teens?

Nobody is suggesting that you put a gun in every teacher's hand. Most teachers are
a) women
b) not even competent enough to teach children, let alone operate a firearm effectively in a high-stress scenario against a motivated and heavily armed attacker

However, those who ARE willing to carry should not be prohibited from doing so.

How the fuck is a student going to "steal" a gun from the teacher's tucked IWB holster?

Obviously the teachers who'll be armed are those at white majority schools, not ghetto """schools""".

In ghetto schools, the students are typically better armed than the teachers.

Make murder illegal!

Public school teachers are irresponsible as hell, all it takes is one dumbass leaving it in a desk drawer for one to be stolen. I don't trust public school to put the proper safety regulations in place.

Most school shooters are white suburban kids, if teachers are armed they could conceivably steal a weapon.

you have school cops don’t you? They carry guns around the same little fuckers. You think they’ll just hand 72 year old Mrs. Oldinblind a 1911 that she’ll keep on her desk with the answer keys and attendance sheets? Or do you think maybe it’s more realistic that ccw liscensed teachers will go through a training course similar to the police to earn a special license to carry in public schools while they are on duty as an educator?

>Las Vegas government coverup for some sort of other illegal activity
> Last several school shootings: whoops he was under investigation for being violent and insane but he fell through the cracks!

The crime for losing possession of a weapon in school should be criminal neglect.

That's reasonable. But again, I don't trust public schools to enforce any kind of safety program effectively. Armed guards are a better solution.

>Every teacher nationwide should be armed with a gun because a few isolated cases of schools getting shot up

Do people who advocate for this idea even realize how retarded they sound? Do they not realize how much money that would cost?

Attached: 4345345.png (645x729, 58K)

see

Attached: 805B3A98-9647-4394-BE8B-A640D1FA1741.jpg (1224x1445, 232K)

Everyone should be armed. Fuck laws saying otherwise. Including felon laws.

So we should waste even more tax dollars to arm roughly 3.6 million teachers because a few schools got shot up? Is that really your bullshit quickfix solution? Yeah I totally don't see that going wrong in anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=GNhB0URF0bk

everyone in this country has 2 guns
its just bring your gun to work day, forever

>Your only arguement is cost.

Fucking liberals i swear you only care about the cost of anything if it's not being given to shitskins for free in some way

Attached: 1520782871358.gif (245x184, 597K)

I think with law enforcement in control of the program combined with proper vetting and qualifiers (have to have had a ccw for at least five years without incident etc) it would be a lot more practical and effective than spending money on armed guards who see it as a job and not a responsibility to keep people they care about safe.

Drop Europe. The garbage Truck of peace and the concert bombing. One supposed Russian assassination.

If it won't work then why do these shootings only happen in "gun free zones"

I know it's hard for your little liberal brains to understand but criminals are more afraid of law abiding citizens with guns than you are afraid of guns. And that's saying alot because you cucks are really afraid of guns.

Attached: 1520393127434.jpg (211x239, 6K)

It's not only about the cost albeit that is pretty important reason, it's also to do with the fact that it is a shitty quickfix solution to something that could be fixed with improving our domestic terrorist identification system and reducing bullying in schools.

>3.6 million teachers
there you go again with that “every public school teacher in the country” strawman. you don’t know what you’re talking abaout and you obviously can’t be fucked to read and comprehend anyone’s arguments. youre an asshole who only exists to shit up my board and my country

Attached: 35409C84-EC26-4E1E-A7FB-9B61BAFC8B82.jpg (654x468, 94K)

I personally don't think we should literaly arm every fucking teacher but put a few armed guards in every school fuck yes i think we should. We guard literaly everything else from hospitals to civil offices but when it comes to schools we just throw our hands up and go t"here's nothing we can do everyone has to hand over your guns." Thats fucking bullshit and an obvious narrative to disarm the American public.

Right
Attacking Russia in winter? How did that work out for Napoleon master tactician?

Those few teachers who went out of their way to obtain a CCW permit are probably going to be a bit more responsible than your average bimbo teacher fresh out of university.

That said, teachers should be the last line of defense. Armed security guards should be providing the bulk of the protection in the school.

Sounds like we have a public school problem, not a gun problem.