Refugee prostitution greece

>Many older men are sexually exploiting teenage refugees.
>Refugees claim they have to sell themselves to not starve
>Reporter confronts a man claiming to work for the UN trying to buy sex from 2 Refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=kxTYCU8XyU4

Attached: sextourists.png (643x363, 237K)

>teenage refugees

Attached: 1521333929070.png (403x448, 53K)

>poor 40 year old teenage rapefugees!!
Give me a fucking break. We know you're one of them or one of Merkel's propagandist.

Greeks have always been fucking degenerates desu

In your parts you pay them welfare. In our parts they have to service our gays to survive. This is fucking hilarious.

As disgusting as fags are it is pretty funny.

I did this when I was in Greece. I tied him up and shoved things up his arse and got off to him squealing. 20 Euros.

I'm pretty sure those who sell their bodies are faggots to begin with

>Be ar*b
>get GREEKD

Who cares.

Kill yourself.

I am not a german cuck.
I was greentexting the stuff they claim in the video

Its weird how those invadors get their ass busted. Muh european pussy. Gets a dick instead

Is it wrong to get some arab boipuss? I think not.

pics or it didn't happen

how did you even know you could buy them?

ur gay

Most muslims do homostuff until their parents marry them off to their cousins. For them it is normal teenage behavior.

>teenage

Attached: 1440445484032.jpg (691x680, 124K)

I love greeks kek

I'm a fag and even I find this sickening. You should hang yourself tb h

You are not a cool greek

I live near the park where subhumans pick up teenage refugees. I have to witness such scenes whenever I pass through with the bus, truly awful, by all means.

Are they hot? How much they charge asking for scientific research on the oppression of refugees in europe

I do not find underage boys attractive, so no, they are not hot. The men picking them up are mostly married and in theirs 60s.

Οι περισσοτεροι ειναι 20+. Δουλευα Κυψελη για ενα διαστημα kι οταν σχολαγα αυτοι γυριζαν σπιτια τους. Στο βιντεο το παιζουν αστεγοι ενω νοιkιαζουν διαμερισματα γυρω απο την Κυψελη kαι τα Πατησια.

Not our problem, go back Ackhmed

>The men picking them up are mostly married and in theirs 60s.
So much for the European dream

Attached: 1518736393155-1-1.png (79x113, 17K)

>Not a single cute refugee girl
>Not a single one
Worst timeline ever.

You don't get it, do you? Our latest project done by Soros funded SYRIZA party called cohabitation agreement (not even marriage) for homosexuals was a huge failure because most gays are already married, to women. It's easier to just stay in the closet here than trying to explain to your Greek parents that you're a fag. They'll fucking crucify you and 90% of your social circle will cut contact with you. Gays here have to pretend being normal human beings or risk the alienation that comes with the social stigma.

>RT.com trying to create pity for refugees in EU

Those evil Russian propagandists.

Fuck you for posting this.

Sage.

all of Europe used to be that way at one point. In the middle ages they sent gays to the monasteries to become monks, that way they would actually contribute to society

they’re just cowards who now prostitute themselves because they are ashamed. Then they blame the country they invaded and boom they get to victim status

Fucking immigrants taking our junkies jobs.

And people say that modern Greeks arent like ancient Greeks.

Based Greeks

>tfw the refugees are being brought in just for a steady supply of young boys assholes for top level globalist executives to fuck
it all makes sense now

Attached: o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-TORONTO-PRIDE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 248K)

kek

>young boys
There were none. Just 30something men.

Sounds like they need to refuge their boipussies back home.

> westerners are so stupid
was the look they were exchanging.

>crucify you and 90% of your social circle will cut contact with you.

Not in Athens or other urban centers.

They're going to give Syria AIDS.

H E L L E N I Z E D

>mfw German and Greek

Attached: KVKdC.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Not in all Athens. In upperclass Filothei your homo son Kokos is not a big deal. In working class Peristeri your faggot son Kostas will be kicked out of the house no questions asked.

>be ahmed
>fapping to blacked all day while secretly wishing you were the girl
>some fat kuffar whore from germany says all camel fuckers are welcome
>shitposting on pol you see memes saying you will get free shit and lolis thrown at you by kuffar liberals
>not even syrian, not even at a country in war
>leave in a dingy boat with 8,000 tyrones for the dream in naziland
>you land in the literal shithole of europe
>looks more like a warzone than your country
>trash and beggars everywhere
>women are even hairier than your mom
>uglier too, half of them dykes
>no gibs, no free lolis
>no free housing, have to live in a fucking park and shit on the street like a pajeet
>TFW you were actually leaving a cozy arab middle class life back home
>TFW now you're sucking old half-turk mutt dick with a fuccboi haircut for some fries

I've never faced any issues in Glyfada. May be because I'm not effeminate though.

Maybe you hang out in faggot places, also Glyfada is full of rich, coke sniffing, faggot kids. And of course i will be easier if you don't look like like a gay cartoon with feathers and golden dust.

Glyfada is a nouveau-riche fagfest. Richer neighborhoods are more accepting towards backfunners.

> Going to greece as a rapefuuge

That's where they fuck up

>Glyfada is full of rich, coke sniffing, faggot kids
Agreed. I can't stand most if not all of its inhabitants despite living there myself.
>Maybe you hang out in faggot places
Never been in any faggot place

Can any Greek explain to me why MGTOW is so popular in your country? It seems to be one of the most nationalistic/traditional countries in europe but its way too high on the ranks for its size.

You have feminism/birthrate problems?

Attached: IMG_20180315_154913.jpg (4160x3120, 3.2M)

Based Greeks.

Estonia is also nationalistic and traditionalist, supposedly.

Also Greece is probably far less traditionalist than Estonia and the rest of eastern Europe. We are about as progressive as Italy or Portugal.

Can you explain first hand situation so I can understand the paradox?

Estonia is 6th on the list, which indicates a higher interest than Greece, despite being more conservative and traditionalist than us. They are also significantly fewer in number, numbering at several million at most.

As for your first question, Greece isn't traditionalist, just somewhat nationalist, at least compared to western Europe. Bulgars ridiculously conservative compared to us, as are Estonians.

Yea but you surpass many western european countries in mgtow trends rankings. Why is that?

No idea. Greek women haven't been infected with feminist as of yet. Most tend to be quite submissive, in fact.

Our women are tyrans. They don't need feminism with their whoredom powers.

*Feminism

Esthonia is the fedora capital of Europe. How are they traditional?

It is not. Most Greek barely know enough English or know enough of outside politics when it comes to the western hatred towards everything male to browse subjects related to mgtow. And feminism is a fringe ideology here. We do have low birthrate, but that is not our problem, it's our government's because they will have less taxcows to milk. In general most genxers and millenials are reluctant to marry and having bastard children is frowned upon.

The rankings have changed ever since I took the photo but you are still pretty high up there bro.

So the ones there are, cock suck and buttfuckugees?

>too much of pussy to fight for your homeland’s future
>sucks dick for a living
Is anyone surprised?

Its even higher in kenya, any afriposters here can explain why mobutu wants to go MGTOW?

I think feminism is so high there that they have female only villages or something like that.

Not mentioning that it has been providing us with strippers and prostitutes for nearly 30 years.

Who would have sex with a muslim twink? thats gross

>flag
>"I am not a german cuck."

Attached: popcorn.gif (256x192, 1.54M)

>fuccboi haircut
kek

Attached: DUDADUDADUDA.gif (266x210, 557K)

Im in Athens for uni eveyday and you occasionally that full level faggot and he just gets the silent treatment,everyone avoids any contact with him .No one wants to talk to a fag especially straight guys to not fucking ruin their reputation.

Be fucking gay if you want but at least look like a human being,not fucking bleached hair,extra slim ripped jeans and talking like a fucking fairy.
Nothing worse than getting hit on by these guys

>teaching them Ancient Philosophy the hard way
>mfw

Attached: 41104531.jpg (2048x1363, 232K)

YOU GONNA GET PLATO'D AHMED!

the guy in pic related is clearly bulgarian or romanian gypsy or somethig

Syrians are more closely related to Caucasians (the real deal, not the American kind) than to Arabs.

perna mia apo eparxia na deis ti ginetai

>Fags are taking advantage of starving, homeless refugees just trying to survive, to satisfy their sick lust

Throw them in jail.

The refugees must learn our ancient traditions if they want to integrate.

>Many older men are sexually exploiting teenage refugees.
and I'm totally giving a shit

Attached: securedownload.jpg (640x480, 60K)

lol

It's only fair

20 Euros? Definitely worth it for the keks.

>things that didn't happen

Based Slurpee get

Attached: slurpee.jpg (1445x2982, 1.11M)

" Sex, Drugs and Refugees"

HAHAHAHAEHAEHHEAAEHEAHEHEAEAAEHEAHEAEAHAEHEHEAHHAEHEAHE

They do it in Sweden too though, it is mostly Old women *40-60) fucking young Refugee men.

Refugee welCUM

Attached: image.jpg (366x402, 19K)

pay debts