Begpackers

Begpackers

Can we talk about this scum
They are becoming notorious in SEA and I'd assume any third world countries, but it's mostly white people. They start their holiday without enough funds to finish it or waste it on low quality drugs and watered down beer.

Why would white people resort to this?

Attached: CY5F2h0UkAAS_4G.jpg (600x450, 59K)

More

Attached: Fenomena-Turis-Bule-Pengemis-Demi-Bisa-Traveling-a.k.a-Beg-Packers.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

$30k/year's not bad for sitting on your ass. These clowns would do better splitting up.

dont most places require proof of return airfare before issuing a visa?

One of my mates ex's fucked off to Australia to do that backpacking "traveling" shit and got married after a week of being there but she was one of those uni girls with dreadlocks so we kinda expected it.

Most places where they go have visa free travel for western nations

Thailand has started to do it now actually, selectively. If you look like a poor hippie they will check if you have enough cash at customs but it's not really official yet. They just implemented it to keep the masses content a bit.
Other countries like vn, Lao, Cambo welcome (rely on) the tourism especially if they see I passport from a nice country they don't really check the amount of cash you have

These types of people have rich parents at home usually. They just wanna create problems for themselves to feel cool I think

Just straight up shoot them, western liberals won't care or even if they would bitch about it, their cucked politicians won't do a shit.
Asian Renaissance is already so far that you don't have to be afraid of Western retaliation.

That sign hurts my brain
>travel with out money
>give me money

We hate them too, user. That's probably why they leave.

Attached: pee fire.jpg (492x321, 22K)

I should have elaborated but the reason most expats fucking hate them is they are preying on locals naivety.
Locals who make less than $300 a month give them cash because they believe these sob stories.

Attached: DG12gBSV0AAGDo9.jpg (1200x675, 229K)

Truth

Maybe some Eastern European gangsters will take her in. Give her some food and water then chain her to a radiator and turn her out to sex perverts

not in asia, save japan and korea

She's to old for the old Aussies here.

Attached: pri_36253483.jpg (964x692, 70K)

IDK, she looks like she's packing rotten teeth behind those lips

Wait a sec...doesn't this make then illegal migrants? I imagine a foreigner begging on the streets of the US/EU would be considered one despite the open borders crap

How often do these white gypsies get spat on?

A instawhore I know met some guy through instagram and he was begpacking. She joined him in SEA and ran out of cash pretty quick. I think she paid for his travels too. Now shes back to plugging her instagram and selling shitty shirts and mugs with her face to pay for her trip. Some friends who know her better told me she's pretty much broke and stuck there with this guy. They sleep on the side of the road in rural Phillipines.

Why are they always wearing sandals? As a male you should turn in your dick card if your going to do that.

Fucking awful behavior. They're like gypsies without the excuse of poverty.

If they are still on a tourist visa they are not illegal immigrants yet but I know many 'english teachers' that overstay and work here illegally. It's hilarious when I find out they are also Trump supporters and do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify it.

du ma may

im pretty sure youre an expat in vietnam, right? If not, prove you're vietnamese by speaking viet.

well you have two options in that scenario: punch them out or staple her mouth shut

they look happy. there's something noble to wandering, choosing voluntary poverty and accepting what fate puts your way

imagine gooks shooting a peaceful american tourist

WE'LL NUKE THEM INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION

Attached: Damian-Lewis-Homeland-Audible.jpg (618x412, 33K)

When I see them I normally kick down their signs tell them to fuck off but if there are too many locals around they usually turn on me pretty fast because they are idiots.

In New Orleans there are thousands of these people. They are harmless at best and annoying at worst. Their sole motivation is obtaining drugs and booze. I have tried hiring some of them off the corner for some quick physical labor (van loading and stuff) and just got looked at like I was silly.

Attached: gutterpunks.jpg (640x480, 147K)

why don't they deport them?

>it was never a problem until whites started doing it

all of these whites and all the non-whites that complain about them should be deleted from existence

They get the gas just like the gyppos, you can push the button on your side of the pond, sorry they made it out of the camps brother....

Attached: 1518788376060.png (1090x1080, 344K)

Any westerners seen embarrassing themselves or begging in a foreign nation shall, upon their return to their home nation be revoked of all passport privileges.

I would do it. sounds like fun

This

Fuck these people

These filthy hippies bang drums and sing shit songs around Wan Chai during rush hour so everyone trips over them, everyone hates them.

Seriously, if you want to suck some Indian yoga instructors dick for spiritual enlightenment why the fuck are you in Hong Kong, it just makes the locals hate whites

Most places are visa exempt for tourism if you're from a huwhite country, especially EU and Aus

I'm not Vietnamese I didn't claim to be I'm just phone posting so no need to change flag

Fuck off commie

> (OP) (You)
>all of these whites and all the non-whites that complain about them should be deleted from existence

Why don't you just say everyone

LEAFS let back in isis fighters ofc you will let back in this filth

> (OP) (You)
>I would do it. sounds like fun
Not surprised at that burger

Guys, a year ago I looked down on these people as well, yet then I got into a relationship with a free spirited girl who kind of made me rethink my position.
It's pretty cool to backpack around exotic places. Going with no money and a particular plan is an adventure. It's a good way to explore the country when you meet locals and stay away from popular tourist places. My main argument I guess is that it makes you less reliable on materialistic stuff, Jewphones, social media and the like. Even Alex Jones encourages going outdoors and checking your phone less, how far from that is this lifestyle?
I'd like to try this in the near future.

Its a really retarded form of rebellion Wang. Our apologies.

If you think they're delusional, they are.

These people genuinely believe they are doing a SERVICE for the WORLD. The photos they take, the memories they make, the experiences they have, are actually much more meaningful than those of the average person. They are enlightened conduits through which everyone else can have universal truths filtered from the chaff and revealed!

When you fund their tourism, you aren't funding THEM, because they aren't traveling for THEM! They're traveling for YOU!!! And it doesn't matter if you're a loser from a flyover state, you're a corporate suit fatcat fuck, or a brown person that works in a cellphone factory; you too can read their travel blog and see the world through their eyes!!!!

wtf? I wouldn't blame them.
>Hey kid, come help me load some shit out of my van. It's just behind this alley.

>illegal immigrants as a rule are a drain on society
>I am an illegal immigrant but provide a vital and difficult service
>Therefore I am an exception to the rule

im not sure this would count as gymnastics

>Why don't you just say everyone
learn to read Engrish you fucking mong

If I had to guess, they resort to this because they have wealthy parents that they can return home to anytime they want.

Doing this sort of degeneracy makes them feel like they have lead the life of a poor person, which they see as a way of diminishing their white privilege. In the privilige pyramid, rich whites are above poor whites, and disabled whites/gay whites/etc. are below both, so they also dabble in those sorts of degeneracy to FEEL better about their quality upbringing.

If we can get these people to release the guilt they feel for being white, they will knock it off, but as it stands, this is basically their way of penance.

Attached: 1519862789503.jpg (605x872, 330K)

lol this
i fucking hate OP

If you go to a country and beg their people for money because you're to stupid to not travel when you can't afford it makes you a nigger.
Literal gibs me dat attitude.

There might be a few who are legit. But most are drunk entitled kids who are begging for money for there next hit.

How easy is it to swipe their expensive tourist gear or their money pots?
Having them blissfully sit in those poses and in flip flops, I doubt they have the moxie to chase after someone through a Vietnamese marketplace?

>ofc you will let back in this filth
It would be rude to dump our garbage in someone else's backyard.

Well, they aren't forcing you to give them your money. I think they acknowledge that you're doing them a favor, not the other way around.

I just think that a lot of people who look down on this are bitter because they aren't doing it. I know I was.

This is why i made that thread calling travel degenerate.

You'll find these people are much more tame than any other beggar or street person.

Much less likely to steal and pickpocket.

If it gets really bad all they need to do is call mommy.

this nigga knows wassup. this is their mindset

Attached: 16561294.gif (500x250, 505K)

we their white genes

Please be patient, they're finding themselves.

Holy shit, this is disgusting. When will SEA countries uncuck and throw the foreign hordes out of their homelands?

Kek, based vietnam bro

> commie
i give you the tenets of cynicism and stoicism and you call me a commie. i bet you're a burger and your favourite author is ayn rand

Im fine with them here, they actually work selling food and some other stuff because we dont fucking give free money to colombians so much less to dirty dreadlock hippies.

Also they love to get BLACKED for a place to stay, many such cases

What's wrong with that? I bet there are tons of anons on Sup Forums who are neither finding themselves through travel nor doing anything productive with their time. I think a young person can spend some time on finding themselves in a way that seems practical for them.

Notice my 'english teachers' in quotations? It's because they do a one month degree and come in hangover to teach a two hour lesson that involves watching a movie and playing games. That's who these overstaying Visa faggots are. They are not real teachers and they get a bad rap for a reason, they work at second rate English institutes and are only hired for their white face.

found the nigger

spot on.

This. Travelling is so degenerate.

Can confirm, this is the product of everyone winning a trophy and growing up with an easy life bubble. Hardship and failure is literally unknown to them.

>leftist subhumans
>white

>White "people"

>"Fuckin streuth mate did somebody say backpackers?"

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

they can do that finding raison d'etre to other places like Siberia or Eastern Europe. not at the expense of hard working asian folks.

>I got into a relationship with a free spirited girl who kind of made me rethink my position.

enjoy licking out Tyrone's creampies you faggot

> support our trip around the world
I hope they visit best korea

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF*

please kill them based mongoloids

>traveling is degenerate

poor white underclass detected

They are just kids being kids, why does what they do bother you do much? Fix yourself comrade

so you need to be an absolute piece of shit to check your phone less often and walk around?
these cell plans are getting crazy

Didn't even know this was a thing. I knew about the travel meme, but I didn't realize some of them became freaking beggars.

I saw one of these on the street corner the other day.

Really attractive white qt with her dog holding a sign at the stop light. Clean and wearing tight little shorts.

Someone offered her money and she pranced over to the car in all smiles.

North Korea is actually the safest place for tourists and everything must be dirt cheap.

Its safe unless you are a stupid mutt burger and start doing the things they tell you not to do.

don't you guys have gulags you can trow them in?
or just plant some drugs on them and trow them in jail for a few years
no one in the west will care aside from some weak lefties

last time I saw a gypsie begging on the street I called the cops on him.

just shoot, attack and/or rape them
kill em dead
they are rats, rich peoples Kids, who tell poor People to fund their trip and laugh at them afterwards, simple as that

Desu it’s simple
You follow them around on the pretense that you’re also begpacking
You make it hell
You hog everything that is handed out
When they bitch you demand that you get more cookies

social media has created weird subcultures that are rooted in laziness with hopes of going viral. It's sad how many people fall into this trap.

Smelly begpackers are all over Colorado. It’s disgusting.

You know what's weird?
I have never seen an Asian beggar in the UK or an Asian homeless person
I mean the true Asian sense, not the weird Middle East/Asian that the UK uses
Why is this?

I'm rich actually. Travelling is for poor plebs who think they can """"find themselves""""

don't crawl into the wire tonight, some of you gooks are good.

Attached: vietnam nigger.png (664x561, 342K)

What if I'm Tyrone? If you constantly compare yourself to the cuckold in a relationship, you'll be a cuckold alright
What makes them absolute pieces of shit? If they were stealing stuff or scaming people, I'd get it, but they aren't hurting anybody.

Southeast asia ia a fucking savage place, I recommend that you let your inhibitions go and be your natural, animalistic selves around them. Southeast asians are one of the more barbaric peoples alive, you guys kill without even a hesitation and act like everything is normal and not a big deal.

Feel free to do whatever you want to them before they return home and start teaching marxism.

Traveling is fun and often quite redpilling. The people that claim they travel to "find themselves" however are in 99% of cases idiots

Really activates the almonds.

The only actual african in the whole thread recommends nigger behaviour.

based zipperhead

This girl knows how to get attention
Nice feet

Imagine the brain in that head. Like a coconut full of shit.

Tiger moms

Attached: 1469480378926.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

Actually most visa exemption and tourist visa schemes are dependent on having a plane ticket out of the country. Airlines will usually not even take you there if you don't have that covered, or an actual visa, because they're liable to have take you back if you're not legal.

Gutter Punks. I blame Trent Reznor, remember when he lived in the Garden District for about ten seconds back in the 90s and all these shitbags descended?