Why THE FUCK does a civilian need this

Why THE FUCK does a civilian need this

spoiler alert: they don't

Attached: file.png (1649x530, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5838405/blakes-nightclub-gravesend-kent-rampage-suspect-dragged-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fun and pisses people off. It's simple: if you don't want one don't get one.

Slide thread

It’s not that you need it, it’s cos you can have it. I’m british, but I can’t have one. Would like one though.

hunting deadly or delicious animals

>Need
It's not called the Bill of Needs, kikeboi.

Attached: Not current family photo.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

I need mine to engage multiple targets in rapid succession.

Do not need =/= should not have

It’s their right. Don’t like it there are plenty of countries with huge gun restrictions, fuck off there.

Why do you keep posting this same thread when it should be painfully obvious after all these months that your wet dream of gun control is a delusion?

Saged

Need

No one needs guns. Everyone in the US has a right to have them.

Sage.

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x625, 53K)

>spoiler alert: they don't
Tell that to the South Africans.

Attached: 1519959355317.webm (480x360, 483K)

Its a right some people dont need it some do

Attached: 6ee.jpg (680x661, 58K)

for shooting spics

Most of the people who own them in America aren't civilians; they signed a conscription card when the turned 17 swearing an oath to defend the nation at a moments notice.

An that account, and in accordance with the Militia act of 1903, which replaced the Militia act of 1796, all males 17-45 are members of the "unorganize milita," by law, as defined in USCA Title 10, Section 311.

So, Minuteman, when the minute comes, what are you going to use to defend your oath? Can't borrow my gear.

Lol Britfags are a joke, didn’t the UK let in 250 ISIS terrorists back in the UK, while banning Lauren Southern from the country for saying "Allah is gay"?

To kill feral nigger home invaders

Attached: USCAT10_S311.png (673x349, 91K)

To shoot cops

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (1024x725, 106K)

you subhuman degenerate ape. i hope britcucks all die of aids. until then, kys you filthy nigger loving sandnigger fucker.

I promise to only shoot cans with mine
Mexi-cans
Afri-cans
Puerto Ri-cans
You get the picture.
I'll be a good boy, I swear.

that's a reddit post copypasta from like 3 years ago mayne

>niggers, spics, and evil politicians
the only right answer

Attached: Capture.png (877x582, 1.12M)

Attached: 942F1FF7-BDD3-404F-9E52-AB5EF1F104AD.jpg (675x428, 54K)

I need it to sage people who ask me why I need it.

For real though, it's pretty arrogant to claim to be the arbiter of my needs. If we weren't allowed to have things we don't need we'd all be living in barns eating bread and water wearing sweat pants because that's all we "need"

Go lick boots somewhere else.

Attached: coon.png (190x190, 44K)

see

>why does a civilian need a civilian model rifle
gayest thread so far today

Because it IS my GOD DAMN RIGHT!!!
Got a problem with my rights?
You don't have to keep yours!

> Criminals = humans
> what do I need to defend myself against human?
> weapon designed to take down HUMAN

An assault rifle is good for defending against an assault... like sexual assault.

You know what an ar-15 is good for? Making sure no one takes your ar-15

Attached: 300.jpg (720x571, 44K)

Now I know of want to buy one because some faggot told me not to get one....OP

Why do I have to need something to own it?

>this soy boy kicks your door down and enters your house
>not having an AR to fight the federal plague

Attached: KNXV Philip Brailsford _1463448683172_38388155_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Because someone else does.
/Thread

To shoot faggots like you

i need it to kill communists if they start shit

>it pisses people off
Honestly, I just see these people as pussies. Doesn't make me mad, just makes me think "Why?" And the only thing that I can think of is that they are always shitting their pants in apprehension to the point that they think they need to emulate John Wick. I like guns and everything. I have like 20 hunting rifles and shotguns. I just don't really get the tactifag shit and people I meet who are into it usually strike me as retarded.

Of course, there are many other guns one needs too!

Attached: 1446772045876.jpg (3900x5008, 3.79M)

The funny thing is if they do get guns confiscated the only difference it'll make in the long run is the commies will get their throats cut and die slower and more painfully that i we still had guns

Kill yourself commiefag
>people i meet
you strike me as someone with Aspergers rambling about nothing

>Why THE FUCK does a civilian need this
You obviously don't NEED your dick but God gave you one regardless.

Attached: 1517592291661.png (334x275, 151K)

Stale copypasta is stale.

To kill tyrants and local Communists.

>people unironically believe this

Attached: 1516874790733.gif (229x176, 987K)

>Why THE FUCK does a civilian need this
You ASSHOLE. The militia is the whole body of the citizenry; ARMED CIVILIAN MILITIA.

Alternately, AR-15 clones are fun to build, fun to shoot, fun to clean and you can modify the fuck out of them.

It's not about need user, it's about the fundamental right to self protection. There is nothing that makes that any more inherently deadly than any other one.

For when the power goes out, to kill spics and niggers who come trying to raid my home for my kerosene heater. I might have to kill dozens of them in a matter of minutes, all so I don't freeze to death in my own home.

WHY THE FUCK DOES A CIVILIAN NEED A SUZUKI VITARA?
SPOILER; THEY DON'T!
thesun.co.uk/news/5838405/blakes-nightclub-gravesend-kent-rampage-suspect-dragged-out/

You need it to engage targets which are outside the range of handguns.

Mouthing off to a feral nigger is not a good strategy. Talking with hot lead is much better.

Shooting hogs.

That's the real reason for the Second Amendment. Protecting the hunting of communists.

>need
also
sage

For killing radical atheist leftists who want to infringe on my God given rights.

Op said need, you don't need to do that

Oh btw everyone you can't tell people they can't have something because they don't need it, if you wanna change anything stop lying

> Police Refusing to Investigate Massive Child Sex Ring, Say Girls as Young as 11 ‘Consented’

It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs.

Wtf was that about?

A state has no right to regulate peoples access to guns.

Afraid of a gun just because it's black
BAKA

>MOOOOOOM HE POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1519456955866.gif (250x162, 1.2M)

BAKA not Baka! I typed BAKA!

SHALL

Ok...whats going on... every time I type BAKA it's turning (S M H) to another acronym! That's an BAKA too!

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-135044.jpg (1068x985, 219K)

Case in point . . .

sage

Bill of Needs

lets make a deal:
when you people stop shipping hordes of savages to our home that want to kill and rape us, we will surrender every one of such rifles.
Until then, we're gonna avoid becoming pic related

Attached: maxresdefault-e13753855622951.jpg (740x555, 92K)

THE RIGHT TO OWN MAN PORTABLE NUKE LAUNCHERS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (800x640, 268K)

Militia Act of 1903 (current law) defines the unorganized militia as composing the Reserve Militia, consisting of every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.

According to you, they have a need for this.

Thank you for your viewpoint.

I know it's off topic but type in these three letters (in pic)...acronym for shaking my head & see what happens

Why is Sup Forums changing my words? What the hells going on?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-140849.jpg (1440x649, 70K)

found the newfag. Try typing F A M .

very decent collection start

We answer this exact same question here everyday... think we’re gonna change our minds?

Attached: 7C2F7E04-9B4B-4E85-A19B-3F046CDB785E.jpg (3012x1728, 1.07M)

If you don't like guns, don't get one. What consenting adults do with their time is no business of the government. Also, if you don't like guns it's not like you don't know where they are, just stay away.

1 post by this id
sage

Don't forget to lube up for Mohamed

Attached: UKFags3.jpg (684x1240, 144K)

I'm not new I just never used S M H here before

So let's see what happens when you type f a m .... senpai

Why is anything typed changing after I proofread for correctness?

I need my rifles to kill leftists in the brewing civil war.

Spoiler alert....
It's not called the bill of needs !

Attached: IMG_20180113_102831.jpg (1419x428, 59K)

“...I have like 20 rifles and shot guns...but I think gun control is OK...”. Fellow white people...as a Jew...

Attached: WhenGodCreatedtheOP.png (553x798, 141K)

Failure to understand a need doesn’t mean the need doesn’t exist. It simply means you don’t understand it. Your failure is not a valid reason to impose your ignorance on the others.

Also go ahead any woman "Why THE FUCK does a woman need more than 2 pairs of shoes"

Attached: 051117-F-1234P-081.jpg (1800x1197, 462K)

hippety hoppety dont fucking touch my property

Well I feel better about all the people who use Desi. How stupid.

God forbid you pull out the old L O L...will my phone burst into flames

Lol

Why do you need access to the internet? give up everything you dont need first to set an example

Attached: Screenshot 2018-01-26 20.47.21.png (139x134, 28K)

Desu!!! D e s u!!!

You can open coconuts with the buttstock

I'm part of a militia I need arms to do that properly

Why does a women need a penis.

Spoiler Alert: your a faggot.

I call bullshit on you owning 20 guns. Post pic with your ID.

They need it to stop communist faggots like you.

Attached: 1520303338184.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

I-It's fun to shoot... do I need another reason??

Attached: m14 stops.jpg (631x880, 65K)

Oh the bait is strong in this post

I doubt anyone in here even owns an AR-15

they just LARP as owners to le ebin troll anyone like me that wants common sense gun laws

>need
Nobody needs a whiny little bitch, yet here you are.

Do you even America, Bro?