Repealing gun control

Realistically speaking, what would we have to do to get anti-2nd amendment legislation repealed? Even with the NRA, it seems like all we ever do is fight back against new commie legislation rather than trying to get rid of what we already have. Most actual americans (not counting illegals and "refugees") are pro-gun, as evidenced by trumps biggest demographic being gun owners (and who, I assume, must be represented by these never ending gun sales). So why hasn't it happened?
Total (((control))) over politicians? Lack of effort on our part? Pretty much everybody I know talks about how retarded it all is and yet we all act like we're outnumbered (granted, I don't live in mudshit liberal hellholes, but still). They can't pull a false flag or patsy shooting without the narrative getting torn apart on NORMIE SITES within a DAY.

What platforms are left to spread a message? FB and Jewtube would just kill it before it got off the ground. I'm not an organizer, I'm not a social person, I'm not a go-getter, I'm not the best person to get this off the ground, but I never see anybody else really pushing for it. Why? This should be a very high priority, especially right now.

I think a major repeal of gun control would anally devastate our enemies more than any single thing; it would be like electing trump again. It would send a strong signal to the whole world that we're done with the bullshit and we're ready to fight back. I think if america realized it still had its *own* strength (outside of trump, who may or may not be controlled opposition), we could then go on to get other bullshit undone.

Attached: rims.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Perhaps you should take a hint. Americans don't want all these guns around. Shit that I like gets banned all the time, this is you having to take your medicine for not keeping your people under control. Calm down, it happens. Maybe after we pass some really good laws to get these guns out of the hands of people who pop off and murder everyone, we can get all the gun hype and shooter hype to die down, and maybe in a few years we can add some of these rights back, but as it is, you couldn't keep control of yourself, so you lose privileges.

I mean, if you didn't learn this in kindergarten, I don't expect you to understand it now, so don't bother replying with memes.

S O Y
O
Y

There is no argument, we crush you every time and you keep manipulating in bad faith.

Probably like the “weed,dudes”. Just ignore Federal Law and start having states where you can buy silencers and FA.

Maybe YOU should take a look around and realize you are living in an urban death trap full of retards. Outside of your retard zones in the cities people are pretty dead set against gun control which is why no matter how hard you try you can never get any laws passed.

>owning a gun is a privelage

Fucking die by rectal and lower digestive trauma by horse you fucking ultra faggot

1. Get permission to apply for a permit
2. Receive permit from the state
3. Buy only in special stores that are under constant scrutiny
4. Make it super easy for local governments to zone them out of the area
5. Restrict the use of guns to specific areas
6. Must keep them private and secret

Eventually wearing a gun shirt or putting an NRA sticker on your car would be seen in the same way as a pot leaf window decal or a Bob Marley t-shirt is right now.

I don't have a single problem with this, I'm glad to see that someone here supports reasonable gun control.

what's the best time to catch the pol audience?

Just keep remaking your thread over and over until it actually gets noticed.

Mate, you're doing it wrong. Presenting well thought-out questions is old Sup Forums. If you want answers and (you)s, just post 'Why are Bongs so cucked' or 'What's the most cucked nation??' Must try harder.

roger that

noted

This is bullsiht. 2nd exists as a method to protect ones self from government. Asking said government for permission defeats the purpose as they can decline arbitrarily.

Attached: democide1.jpg (600x716, 136K)

Until actual pro-gun are elected and then elevated into positions of power (committee heads, speaker of house) it will not happen.
Pro gun bills are introduced from time to time (I'm specifically watching the HPA (normalization of silencers), but they're never allowed to come up for a general vote and die in committee.
Wishy washy faggots like Mcconnel and Ryan need to be replaced with firebrand pro-gunners.

Attached: best_for_society.jpg (552x793, 74K)

what would that require?

Wow what a shame, I guess you should have done a better job keeping your people under control, huh?

Most acts of congress need to be renewed within ten years, so your best bet is to wait for these acts to simply expire.

Rights lost are rarely restored.
Honestly though, most gun laws are at the state level, not the federal level. Try to make a difference in your community and keep up to date more with state laws than federal.
>The cold hard truth
Most people, even city people, are somewhat in favor of guns. Even hard blue states like New York have 9 federal house members who are hard republicans and even many of their blues are for guns. The senate may be in favor of gun control, but the house will generally be against it.
>How do I help?
1. Join a federal AND local gun group. One isn't enough. The NRA is better than the GOA but I encourage both. Also join your states second amendment groups
2. Pressure local law enforcement into not enforcing certain laws. Many counties in California openly admit they will not enforce 30 round magazine bans or AR-15 bans. If the state wants to have a law, make them financially responsible for it and pressure sheriffs not to help.
3. Teach others about 2A. Don't bring it up every damn day but if it comes up, do it.
4. have a FRIENDLY presence in the community. Give away free constitutions, engage politely and if someone is clearly unwilling to debate honestly ("Y U WENT 2 KEEL KIDZ!") politely get out of the "debate". Not everyone's mind can be changed.
5. Don't be scary open carry guy. Just don't.
6. Offer to bring people who are in the middle of the debate (not sure where to lean) to the range on your dime. If you have a range this is even better.
7. Organize talks, debates, community events. Is there a charity ball coming up? Sponsor it, it is cheaper than you think. Have a toy drive during christmas. Look friendly
8. Letter writing campaigns at the state level and federal level.
9. Meet with young people. They are the future and they are often confused about guns, especially after their teachers indoctrinate them
10. DO NOT PURITY SPIRAL there are lots of pro 2A democrats. Don't shoe them away

Attached: 9mm.jpg (770x433, 93K)

That's some real advice. I don't want to burden a single user, but let's hear some more specifics.

>Pressure local law enforcement into not enforcing certain laws.
How would you do this?

Well in most areas the sheriff or the police chief are either elected or appointed positions, meaning at the end of the day, they do answer to the people.
>Join local organizations dedicated to your cause. Use them as backing
>Phone calls and more phone calls. Especially get the elderly involved. They aint got shit else to do.
Side note: I love old people because they are so politically active and they have big checkbooks for political causes. Fudds are friends
>Show up with a group of people to local events. Put yourself on next week's agenda, you can usually do that.
>Sheriffs usually have "coffee with a cop" and show up all the time
>BE FRIENDLY. Not everything will go your way, just be nice.

I guess I can keep going out of boredom.

First thing to do in any activism situation is find out who can change this. Locally this usually comes down to one of a few people.
>City council
>Mayor
>Sheriff
>Elected Judge
>Police chief.
>Governor
>State legislative body
Know the various roles of government as well so you know who to pressure. Do not pressure the Sheriff over the speed limit, he didn't make that rule, the city planning commission did.
>How does this relate to 2A activism
Well, 2A activism is unique. Some stuff may seem like it cannot be challenged but it can be.
Sheriffs for example, can generally ignore laws they see as unconstitutional, same with District Attorneys.
>"So sheriffs can ignore wifebeating calls?"
Yes and no, depends on state, but no law enforcement agency ever really has to act unless there is a law demanding they do, as of now laws demanding they act on 2A issues are very scarce.
You can pressure local law enforcement not to enforce anti-AR-15 laws, local DAs not to prosecute local ammo laws. This is similar to what happened with legal pot in colorado. It is still illegal, but no one is enforcing the law.

Attached: you.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

I'm going to copy/paste all of this and save it; don't think im ignoring you

In addition to these kinds of things, I think we should prioritize a big counter to all the gun shilling and try to get pro 2a americans to come together as a whole; as it stands it seems like motivated islands like you are doing stuff by yourselves

Vote early vote often

Attached: Ballot Box.jpg (640x360, 33K)