FUCK YOU Sup Forums

FUCK YOU Sup Forums
UN-REDPILL ME RIGHT NOW
YOU MADE ME LAUGH IN CHURCH WHEN I SAW AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE
I FUCKING HATE YOU

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1639x920, 202K)

God Intervened. He made you laugh. Because God hates race-mixing too.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

No he doesn't, God loves all

God Loves all, eh?

Is that why in the Torah he ANNIHILATED entire towns, cities...and in his final "Revelation" to John of Patmos we are told that God will turn away from Jews because they are of the "Synagogue of Satan"?

Spoiler: God doesn't LOVE everyone

did anyone notice?

if you don't know how to hide your power level in public, you shouldn't be posting here

There's no going back

I've tried

What fucking church you go to where they allow interracial couples?

Church of Sodomy?

Can't do it son

shoutout clout goggles

This. JESUS loves everyone, but his dad is an actual asshole.
And God won't slight you for saying that, either.

>I FUCKING HATE YOU
Love you too user.

There's very few churches that would turn away an interracial couple. It's just not the christian thing to do.

That was the Jewish Demiurge. A petty weak little being.
God, is God. And if you cant see that, your soul may already be lost.

Well I'm a tranny degenerate so I kind of doubt it

This, even if the church was against it that is a lawsuit waiting to happen, and with recent events with fag cakes I doubt anyone would want to take the risk

Indeed. Tolerating is not the same as accepting.

lol I wonder how many anons from here decided to start going to church cause they want to get right with their faith and family to prepare for the race war and then get suprised like this, I bet it's a few

Lawsuit? How? Churches are private organazations. Not public bussinesses. They can literally tell people they would like them not to come. And shit cAn be done about it

The Christian Baker's are private as well but they got lawsuits

No, the rub there was even tho they were a private llc, they were in a public setting, everyone digs baked goods. Not everyone digs church.
But the baker thing is wrong too. At most that should have been able to happen to them should have been just loss of bussiness or public shaming, if their comunity so wished. But (((they))) knew that would not happen, so they had to rev up their victim bots.
Im still pissed about that, and hope more and more privatley owned bussineses follow suit.

Race-mixing is SODOMY. The Sodomites were destroyed because they were mixing with strange flesh (angels or niggers -- both are strange flesh).

Attached: 1492996430410.jpg (469x395, 170K)

God literally rebuked the Jews by sending his "Begotten Son". He literally stated NONE can get to the Father, except through the SON.

He's telling Jews to fuck off. He literally told Jews to get fucked if they keep being Jews and that on the Day of Judgment, he will "not know them".

Why is this so hard to accept?

Strange Flesh = Fallen Angels

Which is why Noah's "Pedigree" was pure. it wasn't his morality or spirituality. He literally was the only family line not fucking Angels or marrying them.

Marsian HERETIC!
There's a seat in hell waiting for people who try to deny the Old Testament or to say that the G-d of the Old Testament is the demiurge.
Repent or burn.

Attached: 1518241205225.png (1500x998, 2.59M)

Jesus' entire life, entire being, was a rebuke of Judaism and Jews. His coming was an END to that order.

Spoiler: God does NOT love everyone

Years and years of brainwashing. Everytime i talk to my mother she brings this shit up and i try to explain it to her but she won't hear, only speak.

Strange flesh also refers to niggers. It's referred to as bestiality in the Torah.

Attached: 1487260787526.jpg (2000x1367, 1017K)

There were no racial identifiers in most of the early texts. Almost none in the entire Bible. Only Geographic.

Look up the word for "Strange" in a Concordance to see the actual meaning.

>A is A
Listen, I am a religious man. YOU are a retard.

Except for JEWS.

Biblically speaking, Jesus' coming was God's way of saying "Jews, you're done, get fucked, here's the New Covenant....don't obey it....fuck off"

If whites were to die out, then the line of Adam would be gone. Niggers aren't from the line of Adam. They are often referred to as 'beasts of the field'.
Just as in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man. People will be mixing with strange flesh. These people today aren't mixing with angels but with niggers and will receive fiery destruction in the end of times.

Attached: 1501577268213.jpg (564x752, 60K)

Yes because niggers aren't human or rather from the line of Adam. Niggers are often called beasts of the field and the law against mixing is the bestiality law. They weren't called a separate race before they were called beasts.

Attached: 1516838993374.jpg (1200x1542, 275K)

God of the OT is clearly a petty spiteful weak little bitch that does not even come anywhere close to less that an infinite amount less poweful than God almighty.
Christianity is a religion for slaves engenired by your jewish slave masters.

>memeflag
Hahaha nothing you say has any value or merit.

>God loves all
lmao.
God, the highest good conceivable, loves betrayal, murder, and theft.

Of course you'd say that SATAN. Your trips betray you.

Attached: 1512949954072.jpg (720x960, 55K)

Checked
He loves his children, not their actions
Why else would he die for our sins user?
Have you heard the story of saint dismas?
You would know that if you paid attention in Sunday school instead of being a larp

>I haven't read the bible
He literally murders people for mixing with other tribes. Stop going to church and read instead.

Attached: 1493490836963.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

>most of the early

Attached: 1501562665666.png (1548x2592, 724K)

God clearly doesn't "love" everyone. He literally Commanded certain tribes annihilate other Tribes. Down to the very last person.

"Love"???

Attached: Racemixing.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

>YOU MADE ME LAUGH IN CHURCH WHEN I SAW AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE
As if it something bad.

You're literally backing what I am saying. The Bible didn't get into RACES or SKIN COLOR. People were described by Tribes, Geographic locations, languages.

You're supporting my point

You’re lying.

You're blind

If you're not able to hold composure and act like an autistic buffoon in public, than that's your problem.
>Sup Forums
Also fuck off

>Rule
>No not announce sages
Fucking boomers

>laughing at the demise of your own race
Yeah, it is. Feels good being a mutt and not having to care

>american churches have niggers in them

>I have no logical or coherent argument
>quick post a pic of a guy in a hat. Thatll show em!

Kek

See too

Attached: 1488648002357.jpg (300x300, 8K)

> Turning away sinners is not a christian way

How blue-pilled can you get

>taking rules seriously

I bet you think Rule 3 is taken seriously right?

Yo udidn't even read it, it says non whites are a different race

What about the _ _ _ _?

I mean how dumb must you be to come that conclusion

I'm literally reading the entire thing right as I'm typing this. How the fuck is what I said wrong?

You can't even read dumb brute. Obviously you did not even read it since it categorizes non whites as ANIMALS

You do realize that he replied to a post in which you do nothing else but bant, right ? There's no logical argument there, either.