Would you help UK if they were attacked?

Would you help UK if they were attacked?

Attached: .jpg (474x237, 17K)

Stop making stupid thread fucking leaf
sage + reported

That's a yes from France.

So it's yes. Thanks for participating.

Actually dig into things and realise that all countries on this planet are controlled by the same small group of people. Any war that happens anywhere doesn't benefit anyone unless they're the ones pulling the strings.

Only if Britain uncucks itself and goes full Deus Vult.

No

Nah fuck this Islamic shithole.

Attached: ALWAYS SMILING2.png (610x536, 515K)

depends whose attacking them
it could be america

No

>88% white
>HURR DURRR UR AN ISLAMIC SHITHOLE XD

This coming from a mutt. o i am laffin

Attached: 1508614534123.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

No

Whiter than you, Ahmed

Attached: britmongrel.png (640x480, 62K)

Mexicans dont explode or run people over with trucks of peace.

No, the US isnt going to go fight for the jews again.

No. Even the Germans don't hate us as much as our own politicians.

So predictable.

Attached: 1521324289434.jpg (790x960, 220K)

>Would you help UK if they were attacked?
We already tried to help when we watched Brits blown up on our news. We were called "racist xenophobic Islamapahobic Nazi bigots" and that we should "Not look back in anger" and #NotAllMuslims. To top it off the Brits are willing to silence those who are calling out the evil that they imported by the millions. The time of helping is over. The time for an ever increasing psychological warfare and non-stop demoralization is now.

Attached: 1521243717980.jpg (496x680, 83K)

>mexicans

Attached: 1511052582398.gif (158x223, 3.7M)

i wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire

>announcing sage
Enjoy your ban frog

It's a joke faggot. But why do you let third worlders rape your women? Even in 56% land we punish rapists especially if they're third worlders.

Attached: image.jpg (744x650, 114K)

I'd help by grabbing popcorn and watch them burn. Hail Putin.

Depends on who was doing the attacking.

You are not off the hook either Ahmed.

Attached: 73748578394795.png (1000x1300, 474K)

Fuck off, you can say sage. He inst telling people how to do it, or what it does. Saying sage by itself is NOT against the rules. SAGE.

no, even though we are the world police we have our limit's.

I think they're talking about those recent larp threads about Russia nuking the UK

Their own government is attacking them. I'll help them when they stop liking it.

Checkmate faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.48.03 PM.png (931x212, 48K)

If they were attacked by whom? By muslims yes otherwise no.

it doesn't even matter because we have america by the bollocks and they're forced to help great ally by default, thanks america and the commonwealth for the great friendship

Is the reason we help Britain because we subconsciously view ourselves as a commonwealth?

not going to help any pakis

probably not the current UK desu.

>watching

yeah no, you are in a worse spot then Britanistan.

Attached: e1c.png (537x533, 156K)

No. Sage.

no

>No, the US isnt going to go fight for the jews again.

>if_only_you_knew_how_bad_things_were.png

Attached: 1521326252073.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

No. Fuck the British, bunch of faggots

Global 7

no its because (((they))) demand it

I would help!
The attacker.

Attached: 1519848161228.jpg (481x444, 77K)

No

we are where all the cool people are fleeing too, so no thank you britian for le 65%

Now would you attack russia?

Are you just announcing that you reported someone for writing sage?

That's against the rules. Reported.

Yes

I'm omv back to Denmark this very moment. I fucking hate my country. I'd rather see it get annexed by Russia at this point.

if it was germany, yes. If it was any other european country. no

Nope

No, because they are a real dictature who oppress the white majority, kick out reporters and inprison the opposition

We're working on it son. We like to form queues to be polite because we like to be not because we have to...

Attached: NQOxtJXW.jpg (270x380, 22K)

Hopefully I'd be the one attacking in the reconquista.

>Aye, I could live with that

No, and I live here

Attached: Bong.jpg (575x586, 34K)

If it was some kind of British Royal Family/Conservatives vs Multiculturalism then yes.

Yes of couse, i will help.

Attached: 1504717345825.png (401x367, 9K)

You bongs have been attacked by your own elites since the 1910s, escalating with the great replacement strategy of Tony Blair in the 90s. Those that do try helping are banned from your country.

Lol will never happen. Queenie welcomes the commonwealth indian and paki brothers with open arms, as do her cuck sons. It's the only power they have left outside this godforsaken isle.

Unironically fuck this police state. Nuke it.

Maybe if they show the Russians mutt memes they will spare them.

No.
UK died a long time ago.

Wish i could say i feel sorry for them but they oppressed the world for 300 years and now that they are being invaded they oppress their own people to the point of putting them in Jail for saying the wrong thing on social media like wtf is this the 1700s? Enjoy your police state you deserve it.

I said I would help the attacker, whoever attacks UK is my ally.

We say it like we have a choice, and we do.
and we choose to side with our own, friends, allies, proven trusted partners with ur shared beliefs laws, rights, customs, history, its a sharp reminder and a re focus of who and what is important.

>Wish i could say i feel sorry for them but they oppressed the world for 300 years and now that they are being invaded they oppress their own people to the point of putting them in Jail for saying the wrong thing on social media like wtf is this the 1700s? Enjoy your police state you deserve it.
^
Select immigration for any citizen that vote to leave the E.U.

Of course, they're our oldest ally.

Attached: 1518224936627.png (846x876, 1.58M)

Yes since it's my country

>they oppressed the world for 300 years
We spread our wealth and technological advances across the globe. Rest of your post I agree with.

However, I like British girls when they do this:
Its nice ;)

Attached: ChocolateTaste.jpg (550x544, 31K)

But they do import drugs and create some of the most dangerous gangs in the country that take over your cities and culture.

They're just far less vocal about it

Absolutely not. They are war mongering jew controlled faggots who constantly operate with perfidy and deceit.

> Police Refusing to Investigate Massive Child Sex Ring, Say Girls as Young as 11 ‘Consented’

You're joking? Pretty much everything about the UK is based, not too many European nations would give their people a vote on the EU, trust them with that.
They are principled, sporting, self depreciating, awkward, inventive, fierce, wary, outspoken, pioneering, annoying and thats what makes them great. I love Europe and all its warts of history.

Fuck the UK, there's a camera on ever block, in every ally, and you're not allowed to point out that Muslims raped you, under a CCTV camera's view. Oh they cant find that tape? And you're being charged with hate speech against Islam? Nice Country cradle of civilization, you sure didn't shit the bed with this one!

Attached: britishlaw.jpg (600x600, 67K)

you have more niggers raping your women than we have niggers cuckyank

>We spread our wealth and technological advances across the globe. Rest of your post I agree with.

That's a funny way of saying you genocided and controlled entire country's for century's just so you could have cheep tea.

Attached: 1519633365009.jpg (720x685, 72K)

There are very few based European nations, and none of them are in the EU.

Attached: hitlersgottagasya.gif (149x181, 836K)

England is my home, she has educated me, I have worked there and made my home here. I'm not a /k ninja, merely a disabled chronically ill nerd, but if the Russians invade I'll do my bit.

UK here: nope

I can respect this.

Attached: 1519254725494m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

This, we pulled your chestnuts out of the fire once and then proceeded to throw it all away. You made your bed now go and get raped in it.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Fucking leaf reporting for duty.

Attached: 1470787821665.jpg (604x453, 72K)

If by "help" you mean "invade, recover what few military units aren't completely worthless, and leave the rest of you poofters to your fate under the Islamic overlords you freely and willingly elected," then yes.

No ethnic Portuguese is going to die for an Afro-Caribean and Pakistan o underclass, fucking idiot. It was literally why the Brits did for in WWI and WWII. Portuguese corp in WWI died to get his country get ethnically replaced by cape-verdians and angolans

They seem to do cherry-picking when it comes to them being attacked. I'm getting the fuck outta here, these cucks can get nuk'd the fuck out

We failed them and we failed to integrate families from wildly different normals, and cultures UK is an Island and they all must get along, they do 90% of the time.
Lets be honest, there is this sort of repulsive behavior happening all over the world, but only the Bongs will point it out and shine a light, its what they do.
They are never afraid to change or challenge and seek progress, that comes from living on an Island forever devising ways to protect it from threats, much like a mad dog locked in the car smashing its face against the window at passers who who venture too close.

Help russia bomb them yeah

>there is this sort of repulsive behavior happening all over the world.
In the UK 1 in 50 people are subject to a violent crime. That's not normal.

Attached: Uk2percentviolentcrime.jpg (468x636, 140K)

Why would we assist a muslim nation?

Personally? Yeah of course, but I'm not my entire country.
Also, what do you mean "were?" Y'all are already being blown up several times a year by the muslims you seem to have a fetish for.

How can I trust a chart that doesn't even know how columns work.

Attached: Incompetence.jpg (67x347, 12K)

no

No quite the opposite I will gladly help whoever is attacking them to kill more.

yes but for the REAL British not for the JEWRY at the top
(only thing I ask for as payment is a British loli to take good care of, and cuddle with hehe)

nah

let niggerville burn

Fuck off we are still those people!

if attacked unprovoked yes, however if our government set up false flags to justify a war with for example russian based on a lie then hell no :p

Nah, fuck em. Brits have become the niggers of western Europe. I'm from Quebec anyways.