Food is Too Addictive

The reason we ban certain drugs and require them to be prescribed is because they are so addictive that human beings can't handle the freedom of buying and using them unrestricted.

Considering that 17% of adults are smokers and about 10% of adults are raging alcoholics, the fact that >40% of adults are obese proves that humans cannot handle the freedom of regulating their own diets.

There needs to be a new system in place where your PCP prescribes you your diet and groceries fill this prescription on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. When people are forced to stick to a 2000-2500 calorie/day diet tailored to their needs, this will lower obesity immensely as well as healthcare costs and the leading causes of death today. And since this is your doctor prescribing it to you, he can prescribe you more if you're lifting and can show proof.

What does everyone think about this? The health benefits are too great to pass up.

Attached: 6+l.png (1364x916, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM
youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only the medical field would stop treating these people we wouldn't need to ban anything. It would be a slightly longer term form of natural selection.

>muh health meme

HERE'S A FUCKING IDEA MATE

PEOPLE CAN LIKE TOTES FUKKEN PAY FOR THEIR OWN HEALTHCARE N SHIT.

Attached: choco.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

This.

There should be rationing where people get a limited amount of food each week (meeting the calory requirements). Anyone who gets overweight should be first subject to a fine and, if prolonged fatness occurs, should be put on a forced excercise regimen.

Kill it before it lays eggs

>webm

Attached: kill_it_with_fire.gif (240x181, 154K)

I've never been able to figure out what this mutant monster was attempting to concoct.

Stop buying into fad diets and eat natural.
When losing weight you have to be strict but once you get past a certain point it gets easy.
Throw in some cardio/lifting and off goes the fat and on comes the muscle.

a cheese palace

hush

youtube.com/watch?v=xuHvNG55wRM

Attached: fonduu.webm (720x712, 2.67M)

People like this should just be harvested for biodiesel

I think your idea is a bit too extreme. I'm skinny as fuck and probably fat on the inside. It's a bit too much control from the state in to people's personal lives. I'd much rather see some serious regulation into harmful products and also that hambeasts for example had too pay more for healthcare too promote not being hambeasts. Schools should have much bigger authority and be able to intervene when it's obvious a child will have their life possibly destroyed because of their weight.

Or we could just get rid of universal healthcare and let the fatties die off.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
(\_/)
(o.o)
(___)0

wow

Attached: 23622139_1222755054535250_5857020725495953454_n.jpg (198x254, 11K)

Or you know you could just let people do what they want with their own lives and fuck off.

Attached: 1520781317872.gif (242x200, 864K)

>Anyone who gets overweight should be first subject to a fine and, if prolonged fatness occurs, should be put on a forced excercise regimen.
The good thing about a rationing program is that it's easy to tell if someone has been illegally consuming food or not.

>the fact that >40% of adults are obese proves that humans cannot handle the freedom of regulating their own diets
No, it proves that 40% of humans cannot handle the freedom of regulating their own diets.

>There needs to be a new system in place where your PCP prescribes you your diet and groceries fill this prescription on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
Fuck no. I'm not obese.

>When people are forced to stick to a 2000-2500 calorie/day diet tailored to their needs
Fuck you. I'll eat 1500 cals/day if I fucking want to.

Anyway, none of this is right. You're just another authoritarian uncreative shitbag jumping to punishments and restrictions because it makes his dick hard.

There is no need to punish anyone. Just offer a bonus to fit people.

Attached: 1520533618717.jpg (650x718, 215K)

Attached: tammyfish.jpg (977x370, 92K)

When do you start getting fat in your forehead? I don't think I've seen that before.

Fat just like gay is a self curing problem. They die from it leaving society stronger

I bet that'd stop a .22

Its from eating off brand cheese puffs by the barrel

>Food is Too Addictive

It is if you're a fat fuck with no self control.

A taco meat fountain?

This bitch is disgusting.

I'm an RN and this is my opinion as well.

These people destroy the careers of nurses, our job is to turn them over every few hours and I know of over a dozen nurses who've suffered back, neck, and shoulder injuries from trying to lift these fat cocksuckers.

Most nurses aren't 250 Lb. power lifters, most of them are burned out old women or tiny, skinny girls with no muscle.

Everytime I see some fat fuck waddling around, I just think, "Goddamn, how many skilled nurses are going to throw their back out and never be able to work again just to wipe the caked shit out of your fucking six-foot wide ass?"

I fucking hate fats worse than niggers.

The problem is that people keep being told they should just stop eating when they're no longer hungry and everything will be fine and if they can't do it they're loser subhumans and whatnot. So people feel ashamed when they consider educating themselves better on nutrition to be able to stay healthy, which is necessary because the human body is literally designed to store as much energy as possible in preparation of catastrophic events (and in the absence of necessary physical activity, the entire system is less balanced than ever before). One major problem is that the food industry relies way too much on empty nutrition to try to make people eat more (therefore, pay more). The fact that calories are high in such engineered food that is extremely unfilling (even anti-filling sometimes) is "merely a coincidence", and this is a massive (hehe) contributor to rampant obesity.
That's not even mentioning the amount of false information about nutrition going around everywhere at all times. In particular, I was extremely surprised when the only method that actually works to reduce people's fat consistently, statistically speaking, is basically only spoken in niche forums by people with no real knowledge of nutrition. Meanwhile doctors propose bullshit solutions that have a 90%+ recidivism rate and a 1% initial success rate anyway.

Conclusion: health education especially with regard to nutrition is virtually nonexistent. The little that exists in the mainstream is typically wrong, or very inaccurate. This needs to be addressed at the federal level.
Food production needs to be aligned with human wellbeing as a goal, not profit. This too needs to be addressed at the federal level.

Guilty as charged

>human beings can't handle the freedom
Fuck you. This is the most un-american shit I ever heard.

If I am too stupid or weak to make good decisions in my life that is my business. Let me deal with the consequences. If you wanna live in a country where the gov't controls every aspect of your life go move to europe or islam.

Attached: FromMyColdDeadHands.jpg (580x326, 28K)

>health education especially with regard to nutrition is virtually nonexistent.
I remember a study that showed how much health education someone gets has little to no correlation on health. The problem is that people are unwilling or just don't care to get fit or get on a healthier diet. People are just going to follow whatever diet they can get away with (still have enough money to buy their insane diets) without tremendous pressure being put on them.

>If I am too stupid or weak to make good decisions in my life that is my business. Let me deal with the consequences.

See, that would work if you ate until you started having chest pains, your legs start going gangrenous, or you feel your left side start to go numb.

Ultimately you're going to call 911 when the agony gets too great, and then yes, your health and eating habits become my fucking problem, because it's my tax dollars and/or my increased insurance premiums that go to rectifying it.

*work right up until*

I really want to see the fully prepared dish.

This. In the end an individual fucking his health up affects everyone.

But that 6 foot wide ass feels so good to fuck and dominate.

Attached: 2265f56ab5f4e293c6ae50e51013095f.jpg (537x800, 105K)

I never said that health misinformation should be blasted even louder. You can false-info someone and try to bully them all you want, this isn't going to help them. Discussing how to drink soda and cake all day without becoming fat is significantly more relevant. More seriously, educating about the mechanics of digestion of carbs, fats and proteins is literally never done. It's all muh food groups nonsense and eat 99 breadloafs per minute goy and stay away from the fat and meat goy. Of course repeating that more often will not change how fat people get.