ITT: Girls you want to Hate Fuck

post em.

Aqua is only good as frog food, nothing else.

Of course, Megumin can join too. Inside of frog belly it's nice and warm and she knows it.

And when we are about it, VN is giving chance to Darkness too.

can I add a girl that I would love to be hate fucked by?

Women aren't really as good at hate fucking as men, user.

Was this official artwork or fanart?

god bless.

Every Sup Forumsnon, yes you too

I'd imagine it's something like a dominatrix but maybe my idea of being hate fucked by a woman is wrong.

>wanting to hate fuck girls who aren't annoying
>wanting to hate fuck girls who aren't bitches
>wanting to hate fuck innocent cuties

Are you a psychopath?
Hate fucking is for cunts like pic related

I really fucking hate this retard

ok you sir can go to hell. Tohru is cute and sweet. She just wants to be a maid and live peacefully with Kobayashi.

This I have to agree with. For every time she said "Sit boy!" I just wanted to go all FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME and raep the fuck out of her!

That doesn't change the fact that she needs to be bent over a table and taught several lessons on taking hard cock. Also, she's annoying. Annoying girls are for hate fucking.

nah she isnt annoying to me. i would definitely fuck tohru but hate fucking is stupid. go hate fuck your blowup sex toy

I hate Ueno's guts, but damn she's cute.

>being this buttmad
Just get over the fact that Tohru is the embodiment of a piece of meat to be fucked solely as a source of punishment/discipline.

Rei, attractive on outside but repulsive on inside. Saya, I would be tsundere for. But Rei is treating like a cumdumpster she is.

>Beat and asphyxiate her until she reaches orgasm.
>Let her cast healing.
>All while Darkness watches and denying doing the same to her.
>Repeat until she's a hardcore masochist