So what do you fags make of this

So what do you fags make of this twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/974763267984850944

Attached: GtaYC3n[1].jpg (1000x1065, 70K)

Then all that money people spend to have their voices heard would go to waste and we would once again be proven we don't live in a democracy where people like myself don't get a say in my own rights. Fucking child, the government is supposed to be the peoples' bitch.

It’s better to be soros’ bitch.

Attached: 738C1DFB-6D71-4F52-8B43-5166D043B878.png (1096x616, 644K)

He's very brave
NOW SAY:
"HELLO FUTURE PRESIDENT"

he's in over his head

Attached: the twilight zone.jpg (866x480, 75K)

Attached: kill the zog.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

I don't really care what a Jew has to say about political funding when Jewish NGOs like AIPAC and World Jewish Congress are the biggest lobby groups in Washington

>why are politicians the bitches of this specific lobbying group?
>ignore the other lobbying groups! the nra are BAD!

His teenage brain is taking over.

This
Start spamming this tards
And shit like that
Pit them against each other, they are stupid enough

Attached: lock and load.png (664x941, 593K)

Attached: 1521254036219.png (1098x1147, 498K)

Top Kek

Attached: 1521300264136.jpg (500x322, 55K)

>politician gets $2k donation from NRA
BOUGHT AND PAID FOR
>politican gets millions of dollars from DNC groups
Totally legit bro

fpbp

>Push something fake
>It all blows back on us and kills any momentum gained.
I see you rosenburgshekelstein.

>soyboy with noodle arms calling someone else a bitch

Wew, lad

Attached: 1520397729814.jpg (404x428, 138K)

Attached: floridaShootingMoneyGrab.png (612x944, 80K)

this

Top Kek

most normies dont buy into the double standard. If you could ever get one to pay attention well enough to see how
>this thing over here which is "good"
>is like this thing over here is "bad"
it unironically makes them think.

>Bunch of friends died
>Fuck yea lets use our media attention to sell merch and profit from our friends death
>Implying a Jew isn't behind this level of greed somewhere.

Attached: Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.png (873x713, 58K)

All politicians are the bitch of one special interest or another, be it the NRA, farmers, unions, industry organizations, think tanks, etc. In other news, the sun rises in the east.

Attached: 1521247913585.png (1280x792, 70K)

what if those kids were able to defend themselves?

Attached: 1476417392649.jpg (953x628, 115K)

>you're the bitch of so-and-so

so edgy
not cringe at all

The NRA is the carriage, not the horse.

Attached: muhguns.jpg (788x600, 105K)

> someone’s got to do it why not me
T. George Soros

>TL;DR
This can fuck off back to whatever discord it came from

by pointing out only a select few who abuse the system the way it is currently designed to be abused

well, he's bias isn't he

>flag

>Fucking goyim stop having a functional lobby
>You aren't allowed to influence your own gov

Attached: 1520756674554.jpg (757x431, 94K)

That word is problematic

Peaceful meme flag doesn’t recall the ew is frothing at the strudel hole to build an army.

Will that's just a bad meme

NRA doesn't have power, it's the voters that support guns.

is the left still seriously considering this faggot an ally or are they disavowing him yet? hes cringey and sassy and has no real substance behind what he is saying. really embarrassing. If I was a leftie I would start to suspect he is a plant to make a mockery of anti guns stances. he did after all help increase membership of the NRA.

Yet no matter how many thousand of raped euros you keep swallowing African cum

I wonder if they do custom merch. Id love official Peter Wang JROTC shirt

Attached: peter wangs.jpg (710x774, 31K)

>giving guns to trained proffesionals is equal to giving guns to all teenagers regardless of their mental status

Attached: 1521307490823.jpg (1033x781, 135K)

I’m not a conspiracy kind of guy, but this kid is really starting to seem glow in the darky

David Hogg is the man!

I want to be like him when I grow up!

Attached: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.jpg (335x369, 35K)

Nice derail, great job

They didn't eve know most of the people shot or killed.

STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO THIS SHILL MUTT JFC

>>Bunch of friends died
Why do people keep repeating this?

The virtue signalers are the people who care the least but they pretend like they do for brownie points.

When I was a kid, this guy died of cardiac arrest in our school. He was an athlete and his heart just came to a stop all of a sudden in the middle of a game (forgot what he played... rugby I think?)

Of course the following day there as a long announcement about it on the PA and I, being the rebellious edgy shithead that I was, just complained about how it's wasting time and I don't know this guy and don't care. Everyone obviously pounced on me for it. "user, how can you be so callous? Somebody DIED!" "Wow bro not cool don't be such a prick".

Looking back on it, though it was wrong for me to try and be edgy and insult the guy's death for attention, it still disgusts me how people who didn't know or care about the person were acting all high and mighty, pretending like it affected them so much. I simply refuse to believe that you can have "empathy" for someone's death who you don't know. Thousands of people die every day on the opposite side of the globe and I don't see the virtue signalers mourning their deaths every waking moment.

Hand em over.

Attached: IMG_7148.jpg (679x956, 123K)

Attached: 37bb37da-11b4-4d9f-a967-78cc1f694dc5.jpg (600x394, 36K)

Atleast make them good

Attached: 1520807403108.jpg (550x550, 60K)

come to think of it I don't really see anyone from the freshman building around. Just kids from different buildings that weren't even there.

Attached: parkland shooting florida TRL.png (847x673, 435K)

improve them for me

Attached: Counter_c07927_5886436.jpg (659x473, 90K)

Why do people act like the NRA is the sole entity responsible for keeping guns legal?

He is still upset over getting rejected from universities.

Pretty good tactic, honestly.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x164, 28K)

professional, organized hit job

Attached: gene rosen very concern.jpg (227x424, 18K)

that little shit is milking his 15 minutes of fame. also his college application to central Florida was denied. thats a football school for those who dont know. gotta be a real dipshit to get denied there.

PRESIDENT BOSS HOGG

>a retarded shill playing the hypocrite game by accusing someone else of being a bitch

Attached: kekk.jpg (683x500, 44K)

Meanwhile, iHeartMedia filed for bankruptcy

The way the country works now is ridiculous

Attached: democrat_gun_violence.jpg (564x500, 71K)

Can you imagine if there was a kid on tv screaming about how our politicians were the bitch of the Israeli lobbies?

cute. what are you arguing against or for? no more guns for teens? Is it just no more firearms for Americans? because I’m trained and I could professionally utilize that training if the situation arises.

Am I really supposed to believe this guy is a high school student

Unless he's really unfortunate genetically he shouldn't look older than I am at 27

I hate that kid. What a worthless faggot

I saw that lol. Like a few days after the big show

Attached: clown town.png (525x423, 232K)

Doesn't the NRA get all it's money from blue collar donors like the hunting associations here in Canada?

only people with professional training should have the ability to have guns, also in the constitution founding fathers wrote something about a "well regulated militia", isn't that enough to get that not everyone should have a gun then?

Ahhhhhhh, the possibilities.

Attached: 1519209084108.jpg (675x925, 159K)

The problem is if you tell 18 year old civilians they're too young for guns then the military age needs to be raised to 21

If you're old enough to the government to fight in wars but not old enough to have civilian rifles there is a problem there

What if any college had accepted me?

is this just black shooting numbers, whereby blacks mostly vote democrat, or is there an actual democrat stat number?

This is the correct path

Attached: 1520306855632.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Attached: 1506487478785.png (645x729, 82K)

First, make your fonts fucking consistent. Second, make them about real talking points.

fuck these gravestanding shitheels

the best thing that ever happened to David Hogg was half his school getting murdered

Attached: 1519291681551.png (513x399, 314K)

the argument is ongoing about that exact subject. However, not everyone has guns. choice is a great thing. We’d like to keep our right to make choices. No matter how upset other countries might get.. Kek come take our guns with guns cause guns are bad.

>theres no difference between using guns under supervision in the army and being a retarded kid who got his hands on a gun without any training
you mutts are so dumb, no wonder you keep getting buttfucked by the "globalists"

>We’d like to keep our right to make choices
so are you fighting to make all drugs legal without a prescription?

>because that meme doesnt apply to me it means it's useless
not everyhing has to be about you, cupcake

Attached: emma4.png (2344x442, 870K)

He realizes his 15 minutes are fading fast and is desperately trying to hold on to them

Attached: 1453176110148.jpg (1085x1217, 186K)

I wanna see this video.

choices. Not absolutes. Keep on shifting it. lel

So we should get government training with every gun purchased?
I've heard stories that training is just a few hours unless you're specializing in arms and there are many fuck ups that don't get a gun.

>What if our politicians werent the bitch of Israel?
FTFY

he also got deferred so he needs the political paid roles now.

Even a retard like me made it into university. What's that say about him? And all gun control advocates?

even several hours is good, a mental health screening would also be good, but I guess this is totalitarianism amirite?

I think Hogg said 18 is too immature to own a gun I also think he said lower the voting age to 16

Do you post gay memes here all day?

I'm sure Liberals would love government funded arms training.

BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UNTROLLABLE!
NOOOOOO!

The dude looks evil.

>WHAT IF PEOPLE STARTED ASKING WHY THE BROWARD COUNTY DEPUTIES REFUSED TO ENGAGE AN ACTIVE SCHOOL SHOOTER?

>WHAT IF WE STARTED ASKING WHY HOGG'S FATHER'S FORMER EMPLOYER, THE FBI, WAS NOTIFIED OF CRUZ'S INTENT TO SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL AND DID NOTHING?

Attached: 1519703425741.png (664x662, 352K)