She was so cute learning how to fly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_FbIaYsMY
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y
kamisama.com.br/?p=3102
youtube.com/watch?v=y3xv8gyehlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then, she fucking DEVELOPPED her CHARACTER.

She was cuter after she cut her hair.

That's a lie and you know it.

You have abysmal taste.

she was cute up until everyone flew away at the tournament and you remembered you were watching a show about cool characters fighting each other with super powers

No, I used to think differently. Short hair brings out her prettiness of her face better. She was more likable when she stopped being tsun for no good reason too.

Common man.

I agree.

When she showed up and trained with Gohan I tought that she would be the first female Z warrior, at least strong as Tien or something.
Boy, what a let down.

How would you guys react to a Super Human?

The saiyaman arc was the only time I thought dragonball was genuinely entertaining.

Best Gohan.
DBZ is such a mess after the Sayaman Saga it's like they had a whole different idea about the direction of the show and then midway they scrapped it all and were trying to revert to the same formula as before.
Buu was like what? One hundred episodes to defeat?

Is this the Hirudegarn movie?

DB after Z IS a mess.
But it's a mess that works somehow.

I completely forgot how cute Videl was in this movie, but then again I like all versions of her

VIDEL IS CUTE

If you think about it she's probably the first waifu of a lot of anons, given how popular DBZ was at the time and the low competition of other animes in the west.

Back when DB had cute girls.

I liked her better when she was a tsundere tomboy.

Can't really blame her for dropping both qualities so fast though.

And it just keep going downhill.

What's the point of acting tsundere when you already got the dick?

This chick and the blonde douchebag were in the opening.

WHY??

Obviously they didn't know shit how the story was going to unfold since the OP is 90% focused on Gohan.

>tfw no beach episode

I also tried to fly along with Videl, while following what Gohan was teaching her, when I a kid.
I couldn't ;_;

The buu arc really needed more filler episodes of adult Gohan SoL, although in retrospective most of them were hit or miss. Only those who focused on Videl/Gohan were great to a certain extent.

I wanted to see more Erasa x Gohan shenanigans, and Gohan and Sharpner becoming bros.

I want to lick her armpits

No need for spoilers dude, we all did it.
and we all couldn't ;_;

I spent hours practicing the fusion dance with my best friend at the moment

Are you sure?

>Lick
Cum on*

This.
We had SoL of Buu and Satan instead.

I wouldn't necessarily say this is my favorite fight in DBZ but it's certainly the one I've masturbated to the most.

>Ryona
Patrician taste.

What episode was this

I really curious to know what the hell was Toryama thinking at first . Goku should've stayed dead and let the series evolve whatever it turned out to be It couldn't be worse than Super.

>Toriyama
>thinking

I wanna see wtf the tfs guys will make it from this saga.
If they reach it that is.

Kill yourself.

She was best girl. Literally made Gohan lick her pussy in the street.

She needs more hentai of her fucking Goten. Honestly I thought Videl was a real shotacon when I first seen her debut.

I kinda wish they had kept her Lara look from GT.

>Honestly I thought Videl was a real shotacon when I first seen her debut.
Why? Because of this cover of Goten checking out her ass?

That and there's no sense to acting that way toward Gohan. He is not his dad.

Her voice gives me diabetes.

where's this still from?

This Cover makes me feel the adventure feelings from the early DB and a sense a nostalgic progression and legacy of what could've been.

Her voice was literally perfect in my country couldn't have asked for a better dub.

Her voice actress in my country is cute af
Melissa Garcia

Shit. that just supported me even more. Lol

Not to mention her time with Goten & Trunks in Broly 2.

what dub?

We will never have that DB back, kids from the 90s didn't really watched the original DB that's why they hated GT and fap over to Super. Super is every bad aspect of Z to the max.

DB had heart. GT was not perfect but the end of GT puts to shame anything that Super dished out.

Don't get fooled by one of the few good DB volume covers.

Most just have shit that isn't in the manga in any way like Goku posing with a vehicle or stuff like Goten with a dinosaur.

Seekkkk mano, Sup Forums é cheio de b erre

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_FbIaYsMY

The only reason GT's end was great was that it was a flashback of DB and DBZ. GT didn't do anything worth noting on its own.

False.

Didn't most of these get anime filler episodes?

I feel that it's really where Toryiama likes but he's kinda trapped himself into a hole of powerleveling.

The final fight with Omega Sheron plus the Goku farewell and the tournament decades later was entirely on GT. Also the Shadows Dragons concept is much better than what Super is going for. Too bad we had to see the worst couple (Pan and Goku) dealing with them.

There's something better already.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y

This hurts, there is a real sense that Gohan and Videl could of held a less power level-based series all the way until they walk onto the area and Picolo senses the Grand Kai and the Majin fighters.

Holy shit man!
Saving that shit right now.

As far as Goku and Vegeta are the main characters he'll never be able to get out of that hole.
I feel that Dragon Ball could do what Naruto did with Boruto. Make adventures for the next generation (Trunks, Goten, Marron, Uub, Pan, Bra) as they goof off and power up. Then you can wrap it with an arc that brings a serious threat and the adults back.

DBZ created a monster, people just wanted more power and more and more power and more power and more power, gotta pander to the audience. Sadly.

>Gohan in school
>"Golden Warrior"
>Saiyaman shenanigans
>Yakon and Pui Pui fights
>Dabura as a red herring antagonist
>Babidi as a weak villain with powerful subordinates like Commander Red
>gag fights in the Tenkaichi Budokai
>Goku vs Vegeta choreography
>SSJ3
>Vegito
>Gotenks bringing back DB gag fights
>Fat Buus goofy terror
>expansion of Kai lore
>final spirit bomb

Buu arc and the build up to it was great.

This is a comfy DB thread.
With all the spics memes running rampart I really missed one of these.

>GT didn't do anything worth noting on its own
GT was full of really amazing ideas that were very poorly executed on, and this kind of shows with its antagonists.

Super 17 being the product of more timeline fuckery was cool as an idea, you could have had him interact more with Trunks, him having a grudge GT Trunks doesn't fully understand. 18 was at least tied into some degree, but it was spotty.

Making the Hatchiyak concept actually fleshed out with Baby was cool, and he had a great design, but it was the same issue, and then making Majuub a squash fight wasn't great either.

Majuub and SSJ4 were also just logical conclusions, and in the show are handled with a certain level of gravitas.

The Shadow Dragons are second best way to close out Dragon Ball as antagonists, Syn, Nova, and Eis are fairly cliche, but it was a similar quirky group dynamic like the Red Ribbon Army.

In a perfect timeline we'd get a GT Redux, sort of like HxH or FMA to tell the story in a different, more competent manner.

You know, at first I seen the maker of this video saying his series is better than TFS and I was like "well that's a good way to alienate 80% of people, that's a pretty shitty attitude, be humble" but nah, this is actually pretty good.

The tone is a bit inconsistent (as is the art) but I agree. I would take it over the Androids/Cell any day.

Why does Gohan ruin everything he touches?

kamisama.com.br/?p=3102

Dragon Ball GT is a sequel to Dragon Ball S, right?

Good points but I do have to contend 'Goku vs Vegeta choreography,' in a character sense this is absolutely what would happen in their development when they'd gotten too strong for their own good (plus added closure to Vegeta's character), in terms of actual fight sequences Majin Vegeta vs Goku is disappointingly bare compared to the original fight

You know what, I just kind of flipped through it, and your point holds water. I think it's a mixture of nostalgia and this scene that hold it up in my mind.

miss the blowjob handles

REEEEEEEEEEEE

forgive me i just finished Net-juu no Susume episode 5

It doesn't really help that Goku vs Majin Vegeta occurred completely off-panel in the manga, nearly all the fighting shown in the anime is filler. Its the good kind of filler, but not having anything in the manga to go off of hampers it

>Goku vs Majin Vegeta occurred completely off-panel in the manga
He must have been really fucking bitter that he had to continue after Cell.

I'd say more annoyed that he was being made to bring back Goku as the main character

Is GT considered better than Super now?

GT's highs were adventure shenanigans.

Supers highs are aspects of the dramatic battle arcs.

It all depends on your preference, both have had a slew of story and presentation issues, I feel like there's a real dichotomy between the two, both examples of potential being wasted in some respects, but when it's executed on it makes you want for what could have been.

With that being said.
I would prefer GT Revisited properly. Make it more like Namek Saga in space this time initially

>Make it more like Namek Saga in space
Was the first Namek Saga not in space?

This is a good thread

>tsundere tomboy.
God, I think people like you are legit rare.
Fucking everyone I know hated Videl back when the saiyaman arc was happening.

What are you talking about almost every great fight in the manga was short. Hell the clash between Gohan & Cell was short as shit.

Toriyama loved doing the buu saga because he made it go old school with action adventure and comedy. And even brought back the real world tournament. Plus added a new school life element to it.

Her original Japanese voice is gentle, doesn't sound tomboyish at all, but it's adorable and cute nonetheless

>tfw you will never see tomboy spats videl again
super ruined her completely

Prequel. Most of GT (friendly) characters have been introduced already.

Wait, I've read that as "S is the sequel of GT".
It's a new level of speedreading.

They should have stopped the superpower shit and shift to a super sayan going to school full formula.

I loved the high school shenanogans and the comedy from the first part of the buu saga
When did all went wrong?
Was it the edirors? I bet it was the editors

Buu was honestly a shit villain, too comical to be taken seriously.

DBZ had actually decent final boss arcs with suspense, lots of shitty episodes in-between, a few good adventure episodes and it has the best powerup episodes.

Buu had consistently nice slice of life episodes, but the final boss arc was fucking shit.

Super is shit all round.

my main gripe with GT is that it lost the essence of goku and vegeta trying to become stronger and their dynamic.
They both only gained their ss4 out of necessity. Where as in super it is better to see the gods come in and spark goku and vegeta to train again to reach new heights. There is a sense in Super that there really isn't any danger and its more of us just getting to enjoy the characters interact with each other in more different situations than in Z. In the buu arc it was really entertaining when goku and vegeta were in buu's body because we got to see a chemistry between them we had never seen before. I remember thinking man I'd love to watch a series where they just kind of hang out and super kind of feels like that in a way.

I'm completely with you on this. I would totally love the show if that had been the norm.

Fat Buu was funny at times but knew when to get serious. When angry. When he transformed he became more and more menacing and threatening.

Not to mention Buu is the only one to live up to his hype of being a universal threat. Beating all the Z fighters and killing everyone on earth. Plus destroying earth and multiple other planets.

>too comical to be taken seriously.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3xv8gyehlw

buu may not have been the best villain but he brought the best out of the heroes in terms of development, I am mostly talking about vegeta of course. Also the final battle with kid buu is pretty amazing seeing all the characters actively work together to defeat buu. It really reminded me of the final fight with vegeta and the z senshi in the saiyan arc