Well Ippo finally admitted he was punch drunk in the latest chapter of hajime no ippo

Well Ippo finally admitted he was punch drunk in the latest chapter of hajime no ippo

End of the manga coming soon I guess, I'm sure even all the oxygen in the world wouldn't be able to cure that

Other urls found in this thread:

tomcat.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1510089153/0-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont fucking tease me, there's no way Mori would take that leap.

Ippo literally confirms the shacking hand and the memory loss, he didn't want to believe it was possible especially after all the time the coach gave him so he hoped that things would change during the fight, basically using it as a shock treatment

But after failing to avoid punches that he shouldn't normally easily avoid, the fact that his own punches can't seem to touch the target and that he even lack memories of the match that he is experiencing right now

That's everything that is readable in that pic but yeah

Naw hes still just subconsciously scared to become a monster. Not punch drunk.

I'm convinced Mori will pussy out.

You're retarded, I have connections, I'm bored, I'm spoiling this manga.

>IPPO CROSSES THE LINE

He is technically ambidextrous while boxing. Ippo can pivot between each feet and is going to learn how to change stances throughout the Dempsey and it's approach. Takamura gets a bit jealous (blowing air and acting like it's no big deal "stop stringing the old man along, took you long enough, etc)

There you go. Ippo can now fight from both sides of the field. He's not punch drunk, he's adjusting to what he was before he trained as a right hand boxer, and ambidextrous (or spoiler: left hander)

You're welcome

>Timeskip
>the new Dempsey Roll is actually a sushi that he invented after opening his seafood restaurant

Also, one more thing you'll see:

Sudden Death, Guvera is downed!

>Punch Drunk
>Near Knives
A really bad combination

4/10 for the effort.

He punches the fish so hard that a oxygen cavitation bubble appears inside the fish giving it a fine taste

One more bit of goodness for you.

Rest in peace you unlucky flip.

If this is true, I hate this manga so fuckin' much.

The only way it could end well is if Ippo retires right now or if in ~20 chapters, he becomes World Champion.

>Retire
>End in 20 chapters

You want me to spoil more of it for you?

Ippo becomes the wind god in not only name but ability due to his ability to come at people from both sides. Takamura welcomes Ippo to the other side of the line, but tells him not to disappoint the old man for the three hundreth time, the rest is in the air but he will watch Sendou get destroyed by the Mexican Alfredo. You think Rocky watching Apollo die was bad? We'll have a rematch between Ippo and Alfredo. Then someone that you used to know will challenge Ippo before he fights #1.
Spoilers, it's the biggest fucking noncharacter counter puncher, I don't know what happens after that because the submission summaries don't go that far. Also, Ippo finally kisses the girl...kind of

HOLY FUCK KOJIMA IS BACK

I CANT BELIEVE RYUUHEI IS BACK IN ACTION

>Ippo becomes the wind
So the kid did it, he became oxygen

so he has to put muscles in his oxygen?

>Kamogawa got away with everything
You can't be fucking serious.
Please tell me Ippo at least top blocking with his face.

hey japan senpai. do you mind posting where you got that page from? If it's yours do you think you could upload it somewhere?

I laughed.
If only we were lucky. Unfortunately it's Miyata.

Yes, and now you're going to hear stuff about fire, too. I kid you not.

Yeah, Ippo gets hit less after this fight because he can now change stances on a dime with the new dempsy training and confuse opponents. He can pivot and shift into and out of south paw, making him hard to read.

i dont believe this, youre larping

Ippo fans come across like old ghosts waiting to be exorcised

Ok, but watch. In 1200, he's going to hit Guevera with a stance switch, and bop his face, get him in the corner, and hit the new Dempsey roll only for it to be stopped half way through because Guevera just can't stand it.

...having what was supposed to be the cumulative ending fight to the series be nothing more than a prelimenary bout before taking on the World Champ.

My discouragement knows no bounds.

Oh god no no no.

But then it's revealed that his stance-switching was all a coma-dream while he's laid up at Kumi's hospital after getting BTFO.

HOLY SHIT
DOES THIS MEAN PEOPLE WHO CAN USE BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT HAND ARE NO LONGER THE WORST MATCHUP FOR THE KIIIIID?

>because the kid uses both hands. fighters who use both of their eyes to react are the worst matchup possible!

Obviously if both boxers are using both hands and both feet, Ippo will become world champion by clubbing the enemies to death with his tumescent ogre cock.

Wait so he couldn't draw straight lines because he became ambidextrous?

Is George retarded?

This is bad writing.

Oh, "this" is bad writing. Not the past several hundred chapters. user, have you been getting punched in the head?

Bad writing is an understatement.

Honestly, I feel a little bad for George. He's written himself into a corner for a while now. There was never any chance ippo would have brain damage so of course whatever bullshit copout would be dumb.
To be honest I expected worse.

>Takamura is pretending he knew what was going on
>Instead of telling people what was happening he made vague dumb statements to make everyone think Ippo had brain damage.

After he murders the flip he should fly down to their trash heap and beat the guy's wife and kid to death too. Then he shall finally have crossed that line and be able to be a great monster.

A very Takamura thing to do. If there is one thing I still love about this manga, it's Takamura. He's such a glorious asshole.

>A very Takamura thing to do
He's been acting like a bit of a bitch ever since George decided to go all serious.

Just end this fucking series already, god damn.

He could always do it, but now his body is able to twist and turn instantly where it couldn't before. Ippo can seamlessly transition. He's gonna wreck this dodd.

He's now the oxygen.

He's just super jelly of Ippo since he's the only one getting all the attention from Kamogawa.

Make it stop

I doubt the end will come until Takamura dies or actually attains every belt, unless they just do a timeskip to the end.

I wouldn't mind reading this shit again to see how Ippo copes with retirement.

Only deluded fans will try to defend this heap of garbage now.

You guys sure are desperate with your meme
Here is a 2ch thread that talk about this chapter
tomcat.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1510089153/0-

Just accept it, Ippo is broken

一歩
会長すいません
うすうす気づいていました
ボクがもう昔とカラダが違うことを
よけたはずのパンチがよけられない
当てたはずのパンチがあたらない
今やってる試合も記憶がとんでいます
だけど試合になれば治るかと思っていました
これが会長がおしえてくれた新型です!
って新型をだす直前で終わった
んでシルエットで終わってるんだけど
どうもカウンターをもらってそうにも見える

This is Ippo monologue about it

I just want a new anime season pls

Post the page.

Ippo is now using both the right and left sides of his brain. He's the worst matchup for Alfredo and Ricardo now. The 540 degree infinity Dempsey roll is now a 1080 degree multidimensional spirit bomb.

Wally comes back and oneshots Ippo in the finale.

>the fact that his own punches can't seem to touch the target
Stop trolling, they did.

I don't read this manga, I've only read the threads because I find the complaints amusing, and the woly fight and a bunch of other chapters, but I've read plenty of fighting shonen before.
So let me tell you, Ippo will fight Woly again, for the world title, and he'll win.
As any fighting shonen protag his main powers are the ability to take punishment and the super powerful final attack that can down anyone in a single hit, 2 at most if the enemy is partiularly powerful.

The stronger he grows the more damage he will take before unleashing his final punch.
In the final fight he'll defeat Woly by letting him punch him so much that Woly's hands hurt and he becomes too tired to avoid Ippo's punch in the last 10 seconds of the final round.