Drain the swam-

>drain the swam-
Does firing your own appointees count as "draining the swamp," or does it point out how incompetent Trump is? Why does Trump have to keep firing people he hired months prior?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-113812.jpg (959x610, 492K)

Bc this country is full of disloyal sellouts.
The fact that so many of trumps staff sellout makes me wish so badly that germany had won.

It's almost like the cabinet was and is filled with competing interests whose only commonality was a pledge of loyalty to Trump

why do people think Trump changing his administration up on a consistent basis is such a bad thing?

Attached: 1516429591874.png (456x450, 48K)

Because everything Trump does is bad. He can find a cure for cancer and the left will say that those people were meant to die.

Good. No one should have a career in the government. Trump is leading by example.
If only we could hire and fire every member of Congress at will, too. One term max and GTFO.

High turnover is usually a sign of bad business practices and bad executive decisions.

We WANTED a guy who would fire government employees. He should have the whole lot of them rounded up and gassed.

>I'm going to vote for Trump because he has shown he is willing to fire people if they aren't doing a good job, instead of protecting loyal but incompetent people
>Trump proceeds to fire incompetent people
>CRASHING AND BURNING, DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW

If you're trying to make people stop supporting Trump with this angle, it's not going to work. Sorry.

He’s Donald trump. The man owns the phrase “You’re fired”

So you want a disloyal partner?
That’s called being a cuck.

all this image proves to me is that the executive is too big

>Trump is incapable of hiring good people in the first place
Friendly reminder his first two companies went bankrupt

>Friendly reminder his first two companies went bankrupt
WOW

>Does firing your own appointees count as "draining the swamp," or does it point out how incompetent Trump is?

Well, you have to consider the possibility that those hired were secretly part of the swamp, and trump found out later and fired them.

Of course, that paints a rather nasty picture with just how MANY there are, as well.

>High turnover is usually a sign of bad business practices and bad executive decisions.

or espionage... or REALLY shitty counter espionage.

In the business world, having a high turnover rate is a sign of an incredibly poorly managed business.

So you're saying Trump has no ability to tell if someone is competent or not until they've been at the job for a year?

You’d have to prove that

Attached: 1520969518904.png (693x462, 460K)

You’ve not read Sun Tzu have you?

Attached: 614AB3CC-E614-4D74-8F53-965EA0CAFA33.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Its almost like Trump has no idea what hes doing, and he only hires people who are loyal to him.

Why is Ben Carson in-charge of HUD?

>You’d have to prove that

I'm not making an accusation, merely stating a hypothesis.

For example, if the CIA/Deepstate was literally planting people in the Trump cabinet through VERY careful psychoanalysis techniques and social engineering, and later trump realized that they WERE deepstate, he would obviously fire them.

I think.

>Trump makes appointments.
>Liberals: He’s filling the drain with the swamp!
>Trump fires appointments.
>Liberals: He’s the chaos president!

Who would you appoint? And why do you think Ben Carson is unqualified?

Attached: 1491703681370.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Maybe appoint him surgeon general since he was a doctor, but he has absolutely no qualification for HUD.

Anyone else who has worked with inner cities and Urban development, literally anyone else

Name a single person you would appoint.

>insane rambling
Lol ok that makes sense

Attached: A6A9CE6F-4259-4865-AECF-4A78728760B2.jpg (893x910, 121K)

>Lol ok that makes sense

Are you saying that no other nation on the planet wishes ill will against the united states?

Cringe.

A fucking ham sandwich over him is more qualified. I see what you're doing and you may think it works here but it really doesn't in the real world. If you really think Carson is a good leader for HUD then you have no idea what you're talking about. He doesn't know what he is doing.

lol, worked pretty well in the election. Where's "the real world," your reddit posting history?

You have no idea why or how he won. Thats fine since it'll make you complicit again for the midterms and 2020 election.

For a reason, I read "is using".

Attached: 1521400541559.png (882x900, 1.01M)

OBAMAS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!

Yes, swamp thrives on stability. Hard to make puppet if puppets rotate.

You've obviously never ran a business, you wagie. Hire fast, fire fast, if you want to find the right people.