This used to be Sup Forums's favorite manga

>this used to be Sup Forums's favorite manga

>thought it was blood+ thread
>it's some newfaggy shit thread

meh

yeah, but it wasn't because we thought it was good, it's because it gave us a lot of silly stuff to talk about

This. Manga aren't a medium you read because it's thought provoking. You follow it to funpost along with Sup Forums about all the ridiculous shit that happens. I miss Bleach. Nothing will ever fill that void.

I wonder if the Esdeathfags are still butthurt about Mine winning the shipping war.
I wished i saw the thread where Mine first kissed Tatsumi to see the Anal devastation.

reminder

Imagine Mine and Dragon-Tatsumi tried to have sex while she is still pregnant with the first. how would it effect the baby?

It was all worth it for that Leone doujin

If the Eastern nation is Nippon than is the Empire china? which would mean the northern tribes are Russia and the western tribes are Europe.

Everything edgy will become Sup Forums's favorite manga until it gets popular and Sup Forums will call it shit everyday. Currently, Sup Forums's favorite manga is Goblin Slayer. Since it's not popular yet, Sup Forums still loves it. If it gets an anime and normalfags start flocking to it like how they did with Akame ga Kill, they'll start to hate it too.

my ass never recovered and is now a gaping black hole from which none shall escape

It's sad how many dumbasses took this edgy babyshit seriously.

sadder is how many actually though Esdeath though she had a chance at winning the shipping war.

>western tribes are Europe.
guess that's why they're super-pink

>I picked up the series because of Akame's armpits
No regurts

Good man.

Akame is no doubt gonna fuck Green as a thank you.

I heard some were that he is a favorite of the author and knowing his last favorite character, Mine, he has a good chance at survival.

Never forget

the manga was the shipping route.

What manga is Sup Forums reading currently? I never see any manga threads that get more than 10 replies unless it's one piece or worse

tokyo ghoul

worse. it's ok.

Who is that?

worse than one piece

BANG

Esdeath is still the best villain waifu.

>not being able to enjoy adventure
You must be one boring guy user.

It was hilarious until you people started using it wrong.

Green.

If Tatsumi and Mine had a threesome with another girl, who would you want it to be?

I don't watch that cartoon. I just saw my son posting this silly meme on his phone.

There are a few, but definitely not nearly as many manga threads as there used to be years back. Shounen stuff has almost always been a constant, and other series come and go. Tomo-chan threads normally get decent traction. Monster Musume had tons of attention before the general monster-girl threads ultimately killed it though I pretty much lurked in them endlessly for work-related purposes.

Manga come and go on Sup Forums, though it I occasionally catch some good discussion on random series later in the evening here in America.

Wow. So you don't have your own life so you stalk your son? Sounds even more pathetic than my life desu

>KILL
>キル
>きる
>斬る
Based

Is he from the prequel?

Yes

komi threads have been hitting the bump limit recently since based scanlators have been releasing big batches

So he's already dead.

Yeah.

I liked Esdeath the best and I'm not mad she didn't win Takumi. Honestly he was a faggot and she deserved better. I'm glad the manga made Esdeath's last stand a lot better than the anime. It was great seeing her take on the entire rebel army by herself and hold her own.

He said he likes him alot. So there is no doubt he is gonna get something great like Mine. After all he is the reason She had all those boats and created the boat trip.

Is zero still going on?

Probably the last genuinely good moment of this manga was that mini arc.

yes

any body else think the ultimate teigu should of been something like a mass of transforming grey goo or the T1000000 and not a giant robot. that way it can turn into the different types of teigu at will.

Last arc was shit but it was spot on with the romance.

though they skipped the only case of normal sex in the manga? i mean you will show a dog raping a girl but not Mine and Tatsumi makeing love?

He is still 100% alive.

I am a simple man, i see armpits, i post in thread

They didn't show it.

i guess you are really active in /jp/ threads about reimu hakurei then. Great now i want the USC yuuka kazami to fight Esdeath to the death thanks to you.

So much this. I don't know what happaned to Takahiro there, but chapters 61-66 were strangely well-written for such a shitty series, even the conclusion was great so as the romance between lil sis and fishguy.

never forget who ruined christmas

It used to be so fun.

It was fucking shit. I think the only reason people even gave a shit about it at firs was because of edge and rape.

I shamefully admit I only read this shit for these two

remember when we had stickies with 2000+ posts?

Reminder that Takahiro is the greatest mind of this decade.

kek

That was implied not explicit.

A simple man but a patrician.

why not just admit that you just want to see some freaky dragon sex?

ok I want to see her get railed by giant dragon dong

Tatsumi = Mario
Wave = Luigi
Mine = Peach
Kurome = Daisy
Honest = Bowser
Akame = Toad
Esdeath = Donkey Kong

OH I MEMBAH!
Hey, remember Leone and her amazing breasts?

Are Zero translations still dead?

> I miss Bleach. Nothing will ever fill that void.

aside from the funposting, Bleach also has one of the greatest looking styles in all of battle shounens that exist, kinda makes me want to see kubo back and doing a new series but in another magazine

Definitely this. It was a fun ride and I'm definitely pleased with the ending minus so many decent characters getting killed off.

I like it, but Toad doesn't do shit, so I don't think he's a good fit for Akame.
Maybe Yoshi'd be a better choice? He even had a prequel-ish spin-off!

Remember when Lubbock died and I fucking dropped this shitty garbage

>pleased with the ending minus so many decent characters getting killed off.
Who? The ending (and the last arc in general) didn't really kill anybody, save piece of shits like Honest and Esdeath. Leone maybe, but she was barely a character, I often forget she ever existed.

I think mangalife.us has the official ones, or something

I like rabac/laba/Lubbock/Reebok/etc. well enough, but can't really see why anyone'd regard him as appealing enough that they'd only stick with the series for him

man that was an awful way to die.

when? a bunch of subhuman red*itards dont count

The last arc went for too long with too few characters. Manga ending wouldn't be boring if Lubbock and Mine were still alive and awake.

It had good shitstorms.
>Chelsea
>the day Mine won
>fuck off Esdeath, I have a waifu
>rabbit Tatsumi
>General Jobdou

What horrible times. This was easily one of the worst I've ever read.

>What manga is Sup Forums reading currently?
Been reading up Pokemon Special. And I would like to remind everyone of this thread that the best girl is Yellow.

Lubbock died too soon he should have made it to the final battle at least, the whole atmosphere was dead with just Tatsumi, Akame and Leone.

Sup Forums's manga fads are much more often than not pulpy garbage.

Because he was the only good character. He also pulled off some wild escapes/victories and his weapon was very cool.

I can't deny that

A man of shit taste.

Nope.

Best girl

>Try to trick him into reading that garbage tumblr shit

No

"Sup Forums's favorite manga to read with Sup Forums" would be a more appropriate sentiment

>general jobdou
The very last chapter before the anime spoiled the story.

The anime should have ended at the way of peace arc and left with a "read the manga" ending it would have been way better off for everything. It's almost shocking how much the anime killed the manga hype. The only thing that ever got people going after that was Kurome actually living and getting the good end with Wave

Still, it was a fun thread.

It wouldn't get long threads anymore because of korean scans delivering a preview of everything immediately (instead of those spoiler threads with jag) and mangastream with it's inconsistent translations.

The manga was mediocre but the threads were 10/10

Is this real....so the author knows what hes doing with all those exposed armpits

I thought most of the manga was shit but the ending still made me really emotional. I gave it 7/10

this