Why did they even make Dimension W if they were going to cram in everything like that and make the story retarded?

Why did they even make Dimension W if they were going to cram in everything like that and make the story retarded?
Why waste these characters like this?

Been a while since I saw a show shit the bed quite this hard. Tried to do WAY too much for its episode count, and did all of it poorly, except robot girl who was great.

If I pull that tail off, will she die?

I think I'd have preferred if they just put the plot on the shelf, and did villain of the week mysteries. The base cast was good, they just kept adding more and more shit.
>except robot girl who was great
Mira and Kouma were fantastic. There needs to be a hotline we can call to save good characters from bad anime, or something.

yes

They fit something like 10 volumes in 10 episodes. What did you expect?

12 episodes I mean.

I didn't know about the manga until after I watched everything fall apart.

Well in another year or so we should have most of it in english since it's getting official releases. Have fun waiting with the rest of the 5 people that read it

They probably expect it will never get S2.

you know anime is primarily an advertisement for manga/light novels right? not meant to make profit itself, necessarily? thats why so many series are never ever finished.

>Why waste these characters like this?
Just become a writer and steal all the good characters, settings, and plots you like, they'll never die and nobody will ever know.

Fuck that

I don't remember that dance.

OP from the OVA. Normally it's the guy dancing.

>Dream status: not lived.

Mangaka is a special kind of shit writer who can actually create cool premises but absolutely shits the bed with outcome to his stories.

I liked the cast and silly dancing Kyoma.

Cute robutt.

It should be illegal for robots to have butts like this.

Today I will remind them.

I thought the point was to have good fight scenes?

>that blush
I wish I had a cute masochistic robot to call trash and abuse.

i dropped this after the cursed dam arc
i take it it only got worse?

They even make fun of that masobot fact in a special short.

This arc could have been 4-5 episodes S1 finale.

No, it should be mandatory.

>hy did they even make Dimension W if they were going to cram in everything like that and make the story retarded?
Thats every Anime ever thats only 12 episodes and follow a Manga. Remember that Anime is only a long commercial for Manga

Yes, but it becomes unintentionally hilarious because of how bad it becomes.

So is it confirmed whether or not his dead waifu's brain is inside the robot girl?

If they put his wife's brain in her body, and didn't tell Kouma, that'd be a pretty shitty move.
Also, didn't Mira have a robot brain that was super complex?

No.
Its only her body.
But the brain is fully AI.

Hnnggg