Was it wrong that he kept bringing all the misfortune upon himself to save others/prove he's better?

Was it wrong that he kept bringing all the misfortune upon himself to save others/prove he's better?

Why everyone seems bothered he always shames himself for others, isn't that selflessness? Why isn't his sacrifice appreciated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWJ-YiW5pQI
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/unit 00/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/yukino brother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you not pay attention at all, nigga

No one wants to see their friend get hurt.

They're not his friends, they're his acquaintances. And even then. he doesn't get hurt, it's his strength to be shitted on. He never thinks lowly of himself when accepting defeat.

Because his sacrifice wasn't genuine.

Was it wrong for them to release a 2nd season if it was going to be so fucking awful and shit?

What matters are the results.

No. The more awful, the better advertisement for the LN since no one understood shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWJ-YiW5pQI

That's just it though, neither his actions or the results really matter at all.

It made me not want to read the LN or associate with the franchise any more though since it was such a disaster of a season.
The only thing I understood was Iroha is best girl

>likes Iroha
>doesn't like Season 2 adaptation changes
But she changed the most.
You are not making any sense.

>adaption changes
I never read the LN so I don't know how well it was adapted, I just know season 1 was good and season 2 was fucking retarded and full of stupid retards talking without speaking and hearing without listening with some good bits with best girl Iroha being best in between the sound of silence.

The melodrama in this show is so cringe.

The only genuine

Iroha was the worst part of season 2. Everything you said goes double for her.

Cuz he is 8man

NOT EVERYTHING, NOT YET

>talking without speaking and hearing without listening
Nice

好彩雪崩團滅清一色

Why

>Was it wrong that he kept bringing all the misfortune upon himself to save others/prove he's better?
Yes
>Why everyone seems bothered he always shames himself for others, isn't that selflessness
That's not selflessnes that strocking your ego, wallowing in self-pity while playing a martyr. It's often the easy way out, since actually making effort and solving the problem is hard. But just taking the blame is pretty easy, since in the end he doesn't really lose anything.
Why isn't his sacrifice appreciated?
Because he's an unlikeable person, doesn't think about the effects of his actions on the people around him, and very selfish.

Forced drama

Yukino please, we all knows you hurts when he is hurt

Yukino is even worse, which is why they fit each other so well, because they're both shitty people.

Yui is not genuine. She's only trying to compete with Yukino for 8man's affection. Only Komachi and yukino are the genuine girls.

Every girl other than Yui is genuine.

this. Some user described it pretty well, saying Yahari is like a turd that just doesn't wanna come out

but it feels so great when turd stuck in you anus

Yukino and Hayama would make a beautiful couple.

Fuck off sudoposter

Hayama is in love with Sensei and is staying pure for her. They're already married in secret.

Yukino does the same thing because she's genuine. Hachiman does the same because he's genuine. What is genuine does not care or need recognition and a thank you.

I know right haha, I don't like it at all haha.

Miura is fake as well.

Best girl is going to win. Yui has the most romance flags and likes 8man, unlike Yukino who doesn't show any feelings in vol 12.

Go away Yuipollfag.

Beautiful girls like Yukino and Horikita need to properly be satisfied, sometimes NTR can truly be beautiful.

Yahari S1 was fun.
After that, LN included, it's copy/pasted scripts and character interactions with no progression because of franchise milking. Also, 8man became boring.

Is she in for heartbreak?

Who cares, she's shit.

She might try to sabotage YukiHachi.

Who cares. Yui will fuck off in the end.

Bullshit. Yui is Yukino's friend and would never do something like that.

Do you have a good camera?

I see Yukino sacrificing her feelings for Yui's sake.

what the fuck is this ugly trash thank god I have amazing taste and didn't touch this even though the MC's face and that trap is always plastered everywhere

That already happened in ANOTHER and Hachiman doesn't love her there.

Well yeah, 8man doesn't love Yui. I just think Yukino is too kind for that. Judging by her conversation with them she is interested in being on equal footing the the other two. She cares about Yui's happiness.

But why should Yukino not care about her own happiness? She has given Yui free roam to do with 8man what she wants. He just doesn't want her.

>Was it wrong that he kept bringing all the misfortune upon himself to save others/prove he's better?
>Why everyone seems bothered he always shames himself for others, isn't that selflessness? Why isn't his sacrifice appreciated?
yeah, right

>But why should Yukino not care about her own happiness?
She does care but sometimes having both the people you care about be happy is better than only one. Unless Yui manages to royally piss Yukino off I don't think Yukino would be gun ho about getting with 8man while stomping on Yui.

Why do shippers like to pretend that Yui and Yukino don't care for eachother deeply? Does their hatred of the other heroine taint their interpretations?

During the election, Yukino spoke something of Hachiman to Hiratsuka, what do you think they talked about?

Because you want everyone to be happy except for Yukino. If Hachiman ends up with Yui, he isn't happy either, so even in that scanrio only one person is happy.

>Irohafags don't really care for logic

Yukino's happiness isn't tied to who 8man diddles, she has higher aims than that. He happiness isn't as easy as being with some guy. In a vacuum she wouldn't mind being his girlfriend but this isn't a vacuum.

They could be happy as friends. 8man tries his best to avoid going on Yui's route or Yukino's route in vol 12 is 2ch is to be believed.

But that's true.

2ch is retarded and nips don't understand the story.

>Yuifags
She lost already. Yukino has his heart and isn't letting go.

>I read english translations rather than in its original language
>I somehow know more than a native speaker because these translations done by some amateur
You don't. You really don't. Fan translations are essentially source guided fanfiction. You probably can't even read nip interpretations so who on earth could you know what they think?

What's worst is that for years people have accused Yukinofags of shitposting, while Yukinofags have actually been trying to explain what is going on in the story.

>Hachiman doesn't love Yui, Yui doesn't want something genuine.
No! You're just shitposting!
>ANOTHER and volume 12 come out and prove just that.
*crickets*

And of course, now they're finding new ways to shitpost. This shit will never end and we'll never have quality threads with normal discussion, because sidegirlfags are obnoxious as fuck as well.

The problem with this series isn't the language you mongoloid. It's all about interpretation and nips can't follow the story, because while they can read Japanese, they can't the Watarinese.

So how do you know this?

I mean it is mostly just one yuifag. Who is so dense and so autistic that other fandoms also recognize him.

I've read some reviews on amazon and other places and people don't understand jackshit about the overarching story.

He should just fuck saika instead.

But Yukino doesn't like Hachiman and visa versa. they even denied it that they could never go out. Yukino described that he has traits that she finds unattractive.

So you know moon?

>I've read some reviews on amazon
That is like going into a manfox comment section and expecting something deep.

I've gone to other places as well. People in Japan don't understand the story. Period.

So this series is pretty much Evangelion of harems?

>Yui doesn't want something genuine.
She explicitly states this. Amusingly enough right after she finds a photo of 8man and Yukino at the amusement park. I think she thinks that genuine actually means Yukinox8man and not anything else since she only cares about romance with 8man.

Yes, and I'm not even joking about that or being ironic.

Did you read the source material in its original language?

that tl;dr analysis that redditors champion as a gospel already has holes.

>I never wanted genuine in the first place
That doesn't sound like she thinks genuine means yukinox8man

People have been saying that for fucking years. While season 2 was airing and Yuifags were bashing those people and calling them all sorts of names. Even until this day Yuifags like to pretend like Yui is genuine.

She doesn't like him. People ship too hard to realize that Yukino doesn't love 8man in a romantic sense and only cares about fixing him. He is a job for her to complete.

Yes.

>analysis that redditors champion as a gospel already has holes.
Like what? If anything, from what it seems like that's the only proper explanation of the series. I don't know if the Nips have some autist that has done the same for them.

Calm down Yuipollfag.

genuine

Saika is the perfect solution

I would go full Kevin Spacey on Saika. Damn this place for doing this to me.

Yeah, handjob blowjob, you name it

>I never wanted genuine in the first place
She says "I didn't want something genuine"
That sounds like a bad TL that adds meaning that aren't there. A very common armature mistake.

That analysis is wrong about Yukino's past with Harunon.

I want Hachiman as my president and Yukinon as his wife, we will be invincible

Translation aside I still don't think to her genuine means 8man and yukino. Its her coming to terms that with or without yukino they won't have what she wants.

>Damn this place for doing this to me

>That analysis is wrong about Yukino's past with Harunon.
In what way?

This, she likes him only as a brother figure. Its admiration, not attraction.

What about unprotected hand cuddling?

She wants to blow 8man and few things else. Yukino and 8man aren't so keen on that.

Literally Anatasia with cute dick

This. He is only a brother to her. She is dependent on him so she needs to stop. a big step forward for her would be to let go of him.

>literally says no one cares about you

Go away Yuipollfag.

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/unit 00/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/yukino brother/

Why do you reply to yourself all the time? Is it to create the illusion that several people share the same point of view as you?