Is this true that it was designed and built by women ? can Sup Forums confirm this ?

Is this true that it was designed and built by women ? can Sup Forums confirm this ?

Attached: 29261558_794516037412963_5988116586030956544_n.jpg (500x656, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hours later, the Florida department of transportation (FDOT) revealed that the lead engineer working for one of the companies involved in the bridge construction reported a crack in the structure two days before its collapse. The engineer, W Denney Pate, left a voicemail on the landline of a department employee.

>“Calling to, uh, share with you some information about the FIU pedestrian bridge and some cracking that’s been observed on the north end of the span, the pylon end of that span we moved this weekend,” a transcript of the recording reads.

>“Um, so, uh, we’ve taken a look at it and, uh, obviously some repairs or whatever will have to be done but from a safety perspective we don’t see that there’s any issue there so we’re not concerned about it from that perspective although obviously the cracking is not good and something’s going to have to be, ya know, done to repair that.”

The unnamed FDOT employee whose landline the message was left on was said to be out of the office on assignment for three days, and did not hear the message until after the bridge’s collapse.

KEK

Attached: 1462227369350.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Post beatiful bridges, make mutts jealous.

Attached: landwasserviadukt.jpg (800x600, 116K)

lol

Why are women so inferior?

>mountain jew trying to act superior
kek nice train. you can use it to bring in more muslims.

Attached: 1493373343662.jpg (500x387, 52K)

Does it trouble you that the most famous bridges in the world are American, like the Golden Gate, the Brooklyn, the Verrazano, the Bay, the Seven Mile, etc.

Keep in mind that the Alcántara Bridge was in complete shambles multiple times through the course of history much of it destroyed by war, weather, or people taking the stones to be used for other things. The bridge you see today is mostly made out of replaced material and much of the original stones are gone. I'm not entirely sure why we're comparing a college crosswalk to an arch bridge. It's kind of retarded.

Attached: Puente_romano_de_Alcántara,_en_El_Museo_Universal.jpg (1440x944, 829K)

>google "famous bridges"
>2 out of the first 13 are american

You walk around with this misconception because you're American, which means you're willfully ignorant of anything beyond your own borders in order to avoid having your exceptionalism challenged.

Attached: If You Cheat In Engineering classes - You Will Kill People Later - For Your Own Sake And Everyone El (540x720, 127K)

how is it a feminist bridge..??

the fact that most of it held up for so long, is still remarkable.

Attached: nigga-you-gay.png (720x540, 650K)

this is why Russia won

Attached: 1521237636337.jpg (1267x1980, 408K)

From a news article written before the bridge collapsed. Quote from the lead female engineer:

"It’s very important for me as a woman and an engineer to be able to promote that to my daughter, because I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too."

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

Florida continues to be a shithole, what a surprise.

>bridge destroyed by war is as bad as a bridge that just fell over.

>google
Google searches always prioritizes your search history and location you dumb Aussie.

I go over the Zakim bridge in Boston many times a day and I like it.

I've only heard of the first two.

The physics required to keep the bridge from collapsing were sexist. Thanks patriarchy.

>built by women
Women in hard labor? Hahaha no, that's just not true.
It doesn't work, is paid for by the state, and collapses in on itself when given a little push.

Oh I heard about the golden gate bridge

women sure do suck at math, but not when it comes to dick size

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

>We’re able to put in an artistic touch
What did she mean by this?

>that chart
>doubt

>"Math is racist"
I'm usually a fairly libertarian person, but can we just gas these kinds of people yet?

>uses American site and more than likely American software to shitposting about American
Hold on
I’m trying to find a computer and browser and website to do the same with your shitstain country

Hmm
Might take a while

That's a fake version look it up

Name a more redpilled bridge.

Attached: top__id1505122140_343178.jpg (1012x383, 133K)

those are just stock images of women working.

So was the bridge even operation Al? We're there students crossing yet? Are those unfinished towers to get up to the bridge? What in the fuck? Did the cars underneath have information to lead to Hillary's arrest?

I got trips

Munilla Construction Management

Looks pretty white cis manly to me..

Attached: board-of-directors.jpg (900x580, 69K)

that bridge have been rebuilt several times

Can somebody clue me in on this fucking bridge and why Sup Forums has its knickers in a knot about it?

bridge collapses Sup Forums as usual starts blaming women niggers jews muslims spics ect ect

Supposedly built by women and Mexicans.

Me on the left

>using a google results page as an argument

literally what

Attached: MaxineWatersLowIQ.png (710x722, 388K)

>Built in 104AD
>Destroyed multiple times
>Rebuilt in 19th century
still pretty impressive

Hey, look at that.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 461K)

You skipped this part

>UPDATE, March 16, 2018, 11 a.m.: To clarify, Leonor Flores did not work on the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity Bridge project in any capacity.

She works in the company, but she didn't work on this bridge

they look like mutts and jews.

tfw you just wan to cross the river, but now you have to navigate a replica of the himilayas enroute

Linda Figg was the designer, she inherited the company from her father.

niggers, jews, women and spics, get it right.

>takes credit fir bridge before it fell
>has no ties to bridge after it fell

good goy.

Attached: shlomo-iconcur-iknowthatfeel-goymask.jpg (470x293, 35K)

I am sure they feel bad enough about designing a bridge that eneded up killing people, no need to insult them on top of that.
But, who is responsible? Certainly women didn't actually build the thing, but was Linda Figg the head architect and engeineer of the design?

that's because you shout about them all the time.

They are Cubans.

Seems legit

This is gauranteed europoor replies.
Look how jealous they are

Attached: 1520284381571.jpg (483x305, 35K)

It doesn't count, French engineering is the best.

She didn't take credit for the bridge, what are you even talking about. She was there watching this thing being put together and then she gives some kind of comment on engineering

ask her before the bridge collapsed, she was bragging about how women built it.

Estimating dick size is one of the sure things women are known to be terrible at.

>Why are women so inferior?
Where was you all the time before?

Attached: 1485190565794.jpg (500x750, 228K)

>The fact that moon spelled backwards is wood is still remarkable.
This is how dumb you currently are.

This is the real version

Attached: 3c5b9e0b7f822694a64ea6cc0f145211.gif (585x645, 26K)

"Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive and one of 63 FIU alumni who work for MCM, the construction firm building the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity Bridge"

"She was excited to share her work with her family, especially Michelle, who is interested in STEM"

yup totally not her.

in the article about strong STEM womyn:
>She was excited to share her work with her family
"OH WAIT WE LIED SHE DINDU NUFFIN"

Do you have issues with reading comprehension? "Her work" in this case refers to engineering

Attached: 1520600225322.jpg (3264x2448, 721K)

Michelle said she might want to follow in her parents’ footsteps and go to FIU when the time comes, and that it was fascinating to see her mom’s work in action.

>30 cm in lenght
>23 cm in circumference
It's not that they're bad at estimating, it's just that the women of this chart only fuck horses.

exactly, she was responsible for the structural stability of the bridge and failed her job as she is a structural engineer.

Attached: 1514256478457.jpg (350x350, 17K)

They need to goto jail.
Or better yet : get shot on the spot.

Why isnt there something like a “pol's justice swat team“ yet ???!

maybe you need some more quotes like "The pedestrian bridge, which crosses Southwest 8th Street at the 109th Avenue intersection, will provide a safer crossing of the eight-lane thoroughfare for the 4,200 FIU students living in Sweetwater. Between its walkways and plazas, it will also provide 9,900 square feet of gathering and event space"

>she was responsible for the structural stability of the bridge
No she wasn't. Besides, the reason this collapsed was that the cables weren't installed in time. The concept pictures show that it was supposed to be supported by cables, but they just left it to stand by itself for x amount of time. More of a failure of the contractors than whoever designed this thing

Attached: d98408ed.jpg (1263x947, 122K)

You don't see the MCM logo in all of them retard?

Additionally using the words "a project executive" indicate that she wasn't actually working on this project.

Seems to think she designed and built the bridge with her own two hands when she probably just showed up because her company said they were having a bridge party and everyone was welcome.

Attached: bridge cunts.jpg (1320x1016, 424K)

Attached: 1521332378976.jpg (600x600, 231K)

Attached: Hoover_Dam_Bypass_Bridge_Construction_2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

The virgin collapser vs The Chad obelisks

Actually it is looking more like it was because they didn't do the pretensioning correctly, those cables up top are not structural.

it's not fake it's updated for 2018
wh*Te men cannot compete, commence suicide now

The article gushes a grrrrrl power narrative and heavily implies that she is involved in the project as some kind of womyn da Vinci. The tone of the article is the reason they had to issue a disclaimer.

>women can't into archways

Attached: figg.jpg (305x610, 83K)

That's it? I assumed it was blown up or something.

Ok carry on, bored now.

Never heard about any of them besides Brooklyn

this.

remember when the bridge first collapsed and anons were posting every article related to who built the bridge? virtually everyone assumed she was the project lead. It's amazing that she has to issue a retraction in the newspaper after the bridge collapses, but had no problem appearing to own the project wholesale when it appeared good to do so. Where was her statement about the misleading article prior to the bridge collapse?

this post makes sense.

Attached: SophieTurner_in_Twilight.jpg (618x360, 54K)

they are all cuban

how am I le 56%? I was saying how that incriminates her you mungoloid.

That is if you have no idea what an engineer does and even if it wasn't directly their fault it was their fault for not doing their job and checking progress and making sure it was all good before launch, I know I mentor under these people.

They're structural but the bridge is meant to stand on its own without the top pylon things, with them they help take care of the pedestrian load

Unless you literally mentor under her your value added to this conversation is small.

Do you even know how thick 9 inches in circumference is? Of course you don't you're a nigger.

Attached: 1520693033747.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

It's not something she personally went out of her way to do, it's the dicksucking """journalists""" who do this.

If a woman is anywhere near a project, she gets full credit for all the work everyone else has done.

I'm just going to repost this explanation that another user posted in another thread. Basically they used a special kind of tension bolt to keep up the horizontal force, and one of these bolts, embedded in the concrete failed (and they had suspicions it failed days before collapse) but the construction company started tightening it anyway and it failed.

The weird part of about the collapse is the near instantaneous free fall, which is not how a bridge should ever collapse. in the video he explains why, which I found to be a plausible explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU

>free fall
Unless something is retarding the fall it's a free fall.

fuck, i think i have been on this bridge and not realised, is it between zurich and milan? shame you can;'t marvel at the splendour of bridges when you're actually on them. mountain/lake views made up for it though

Questioning free fall is an old 9/11 conspiracy meme.

other then the fact I actually know what an engineer does as if you work under one civil engineer you have worked under them all, because their job does not change, she appointed the workers and foremen so she is responsible for it, she picked the materials and so on of course unless she got a shitty estimator(which we know she didn't as everything else was good but the lack of support) making her responsible for the shotty job, she placed all the cogs, it's on her.

I hope nobody got seriously hurt

>believes that awarding people based on their accomplishments indicates white supremacy
she is unironically right.

Or she just works at the company on another project and the reporter went with the story they felt like printing and used weasel words to make it seem like she was the protagonist.

Tfw 8x6

Phoneposting so i have no face

>Brooklyn Brige
>American
Muttucation

"Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive and one of 63 FIU alumni who work for MCM, the construction firm building the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity Bridge,"

Women overestimate penis length by about 2 inches.
You can ask a girl to show you with her hands how big the ideal penis length is, then ask her how many inches she thinks it is. Measure the distance between her hands and you will see she is about 2 inches off.
She'll show ~6 inches and think its ~8.