Will Sakura's popularity increase with the coming Heaven's Feel adaptations? I remember she always got a lot of hate...

Will Sakura's popularity increase with the coming Heaven's Feel adaptations? I remember she always got a lot of hate, and secondaries probably only know her from dickworms. But HF is best route, and I think it will change some opinions.

If nothing else, the anons who've gotten old since reading the VN will appreciate it.

Every day

From the first movies screening, detailing up to when Saber got sucked up by the shadow, it most likely wont change her popularity. It most likely will change when the 3rd movie ends.

I hate Fate.

I like it!

I HATE IT

Rin

HE HATES IT

The real question is "Will she still be popular after the movie(s)?".

I HATE IT
H
A
T
E
I
T

;_;

Honestly, HF was my least favorite route, but over the years it turns out that almost everyone actually likes it. Guess I just like well-done shounen plot in UBW and I don't hold anything against Fate which many say is boring, but I think is a great simple route to start things off. HF was a bit too melodramatic for my taste, even though it certainly had its moments.

But I'm glad everyone who waited for an adaptation of HF finally got it.

Now that I think of it, that makes Fate the only route without a proper adaptation, as DEEN's F/SN, as I've heard, is a mishmash of several routes. While UBW already has two.

please dont do this to me..

i miss sakurafish every day, its still too soon to be reminded.

I hate it

wtf i love it

who?

I love it

What the fuck, sakurafish got banned? Jesus christ mods, calm yourselves.