Just admit it Sup Forums. You fell in love with him 17 years ago

Just admit it Sup Forums. You fell in love with him 17 years ago

I've only seen CCS last year or so and I'm sure the love thing was just moon magic anyways.

I did and I am.

Actual fact: I did fall deeply in love with Sakura when I was a kid and when the show started making romantic advances between Shaoran and her I felt super jealous and legit angry. Waifufaggotry started earlier inside me.

just self insert as shaoran then

>mfw I self inserted as Sakura
I had a light up sealing wand and set of clow cards and everything.
My dad was disappoint.

>I had a light up sealing wand and set of clow cards and everything.
Now we want to see those childhood pictures of you as a magical girl user

There are no photos.
You dont usually photograph the family shame.

Is it because you knew he deserved her more than you?

No, I fell in love with Sakura and hated this guy at first for being mean to her. Da fuck OP?

I respect him.

my parents wanted me to be gay or something. So they bought me all kinds of girl crap. Good thing I realized it was just moon magic at an early age though

How long did it took you to realise that she's a fictional 2D character?

Not really. Tomoyo's more my thing.

Shoutas can fuck off.

I was aware and was sad everynight

I turned two in 2000, so nope.

I'll show you exactly what I wanted to fuck 17 years ago.

>Shoutas

The fanbase that constantly feels the need to remind us how cancerous it is strikes again.

Whoa dude, you're so cool.

I like him now but I didn't really get into CCS as a kid. This was my anime crush as a babby.

I-I admit it, OP. Shaoran was my first fictional crush. He mirrored my preference in psychological traits, and then made it a little more specific. And as my preference has always been pretty narcissistic, I both self-inserted AND crushed on him. It's weird to think how much that CLAMP four shaped my identity. Just not as weird as being a closet husbandofaggot, never going public about even watching CCS in high school, let alone being a 14 year old crushing on a 2D 10 year old.

Is that official art?

my first crush was the silver haired boy from bdaman. I was like 8 at the time though

I didn't realize Syaoran was gay for Yukito at some point in the anime.

I also didn't realize Yukito and Toya were gay for each other.

Yukito might be gay for Toya, but Toya is more into sakura, or at least her mirror clone

>generic tsundere

>good

That's super cute. Also, nice choice of reaction. Good story.

I went for Yukito from the start. I give in to hype too easily? He still matches several of my fetishes though.

i remember my one friend had a bunch of girl toys and i said they were boring when i came over and he broke them all the next day. Guess you can't fake mental illness.

Yeah, right.

The real reason why modern tsundere is always so shitty is because Syaoran perfected it. Everyone that came after him pales in comparison.

It's because he's one of the few tsundere that grow out of it and open up because of love (although I miss his angry outbursts sometimes)

No, i am not gay.