Alright how many of you right-wing Sup Forumsacks have Asian gfs/wives?

Alright how many of you right-wing Sup Forumsacks have Asian gfs/wives?
Don't you think that's just a bit hypocritical?

Attached: 1521138171845.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Depends what color asian
Japanese= white
Philippino= nigger

All the Asians in your pic have white skin.
This is acceptable

Never go Tai, mongol, lao.
Basically if their skin is shit colored pass.

>Asian "people"
Desgustang

Attached: 1492397170977.jpg (540x739, 102K)

I do.
And no, because I'm a le 56% man
In fact, most white people are le 56% man so it literally doesn't matter who we bang.
As far as the survival of the asian race...I'm not asian, not my problem.

I'm not a supremacist, so no. I just don't like jews.

Attached: 2017100117150031336-768x1153.jpg (768x1153, 99K)

Why tho? Serious question. What's the criteria specifically?

I thought skin color doesn't matter, it's about the culture/behavior/intelligence etc? Is that just a meme?

I don't think Asian people have anything to worry about yet.

How is it hypocritical?

A vietnamese girl (American born into vietnamese family, you know) is making moves on me

Conservative, Catholic, traditional as hell, educated with a degree, cute, nice, loyal

I just don't know. I'm gonna take it slow and hang out with her at first. If I fall for her, I fall for her

The absolute state of my country

I've fucked an asian girl before, but that was before I was what I am now

>combining your dna with a humanoid eel

Attached: 1514650878125.jpg (720x960, 320K)

I have an Asian gf right now. Everything about her is absolutely perfect except for the fact she isn't white. She's part Japanese and part Vietnamese. She loves to browse Sup Forums. She is woke to the JQ and she absolutely hates niggers. As is to be expected she is extremely intelligent.

I've never had a white woman even close to her caliber be interested in me. I seem to only be able to bang fat roastie white women or absolutely degenerate alcoholic/drug addicted white sluts.

Also I can't help but notice most of the white girls that I can attract (not all white girls by any means) are rather stupid. I have to make the decision as to whether it is better to have white children or whether it is better to have high IQ mixed white/asian children. I'm kind of leaning towards the latter, but the truth is my asian gf is so based she's probably let me impregnate a white woman as well because she understands the reasoning for racial preservation.

Attached: 28279861_10160023464025324_2599922420551258504_n.jpg (960x798, 93K)

"Am I like one of your anime g-girls yet, senpai?"

Attached: 1510394522212.jpg (639x396, 41K)

>Catholic
Avoid, you're not supposed to let those with wrong doctrine on the gospel into your home, let alone wife them.

>combining your dna with a gook
>mixing your genes with pic related
holy shit

Attached: Baby Bird Eater.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

at least be her friend. Frankly I think even without race-mixing that whites and asians should be allies in any kind of race war. I would gladly trade every nigger and most spics (except the white ones) for asians

Racemixing is a sin. Repent or be damned.

Attached: 1461381589844.png (800x600, 269K)

Hapa wife. No

"If I skin enough of these rats, I can move to America and marry a white man!"

Attached: Evil Chinese Rat Skinners.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

What's wrong with racemixing if the product is still a high-IQ offspring?

>tfw white wife club

Attached: dance.gif (236x181, 465K)

"Hold still you goddamn dog!!! Only 2 weeks until my trip to America to meet my white husbando and I am nervous!! I need to eat!!"

Attached: Cook Dog Alive.webm (480x360, 869K)

"I'm white just rike you! Marry me please!!"

Attached: Shapeshifter.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

>advocate survival of your race
>racemix

Those are low-tier specimens even asian guys avoid.

>race mixing
will u take any pussy that jumps your way? pathetic

Attached: 1520977114046.jpg (481x593, 154K)

"We are the same, white man. Combine your genes with me. Marry me to spite your shitty women instead of taking charge and taming them yourself. Run from your problems and take the easy way out. Be a coward and throw your blood away."

Attached: Gook Monster Kills Cat.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

It's vapid, anti-spiritual, and a betrayal of YOUR people. If high-IQ is the end game (which really isn't even an end game in itself) you just end up with Canada. No culture. Just technoliberal dystopia.

White woman pushed their own men away into the arms of the Asians.

They would rather copulate with monkeys then their own kind

Chinese wife here
I'm civic nat when it comes to USA but Identitarian when it comes to Europe

Chinks are disgusting and Hapa children are pathetic especially the manlet boys

Attached: 1521319618303.jpg (850x858, 44K)

>thinking vapid asian girls are any better than vapid white girls

Fucking hell. The West just needs to be destroyed by now.

Case and fucking point:

see my previous post here this is currently what I am struggling with. The main reason I wouldn't reproduce with a nigger would be that I would be guaranteed to have lower IQ children than reproducing with a fellow huwhite. However, my Asian gf is very high IQ, and I know I likely wouldn't be able to attract a white girl w a similarly high IQ. Plus my asian gf is cuter than most white women I could attract. I'm not denying that whites are perhaps the most beautiful race, but the kind of white woman I can get would almost ensure that my offspring are ugly and may not reproduce.

I just wish whites weren't declining in proportion to the rest of the population, then I wouldn't be wracking my brain over this. I don't want white people to go extinct or become more of a minority, that's the only reason I'm against rice mixing

Attached: 12439589042308332303940492840423542431870758.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

Attached: 12439589042308332303940492840423542431.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>thought skin color doesn't matter,
Skin color is based on genetics, right?

Dark skin people are just inferior.
It's just the way it is.

Current is part spainish and part tai
I know it’s hypocritical but white girls just don’t like me, not much I can do

doubt it

You obviously don't care about racial preservation. You don't care about white people. You're just going to make some shut-in, weirdly anti-semitic, Elliot Rogers. Quit shitting up Sup Forums, because you're giving all the autists here hope where there is none.

Race mixing isn't good in any way, shape, or form. If your case was true, than African-Americans would behave better than regular Africans because of the higher IQ European admixture present in their genes.

How can you look at your hapa kids in the eyes and know that they look nothing like you?

Living in this sort of abstract denial. KYS faggot.

Which they don't.

I don't but there's only so many white girls to go around, they're the most desired, and the top percent of minority men will get a white gf. As it is white women seem to prefer blacks anyway because of media glorification.

only this is capable of spiting white girls.

i would abort hapa male children if i was with an asian girl and i won't be

Attached: tumblr_oxhcbs4ZCi1vlxvijo1_1280.jpg (1035x1280, 171K)

context? jesus christ

>White "women"

LoL

Attached: white roastie goes full nazi gets anally anihilated after whining white men don't want to date (1342x1016, 258K)

Anything is better than a thot.

Attached: 123480993823028310245.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Yellow fever tells me three things

1.You dont actually have convictions
2.You rather think with your dick than with your brain
3.Selfish enough to handicap your offspring

Theres a reason why you people get odd stares in public.

Attached: 1521318098643.png (1066x1116, 70K)

>Brazil promoting racemixing.

Wow. Your country is a fucking hell hole of decay and diversity, and yet you're promoting it. Get off Sup Forums incel

I hope you get a retarded hapa. The rates are pretty high.

>Your country is a fucking hell hole of decay and diversity

lmao look in the mirror you muttshit

Attached: Typical american will tell you who's white.jpg (741x649, 51K)

When looking for a wife there are certain qualities and values I am looking for. I want someone to be at least somewhat traditional. I want a wife who will cook and clean most of the time. My current Asian gf (american born/raised) is like this, she enjoys cleaning my apartment when she comes over. I don't even have to ask her. I have never once had a white woman do this, and if I asked a white woman to do so she would likely storm off and call me a misogynist.

I know that based white women exist, I just never encounter them. I'm convinced that if you don't lock down a based white woman before you are 20 then the chances of finding one are extremely slim. For whatever reason, white women seem to be much more susceptible to media brainwashing than almost any other group. I'm 26 and I don't know a single white woman who wants a traditional life, they are all feminists. Even the ones who don't call themselves feminists still live degenerate lifestyles. I wish they weren't this bad. I wish decent white women would find me attractive. But when the choice is ugly roastie feminist white woman or beautiful intelligent traditional asian gf it's really fucking hard not to choose the latter. Again I'm not painting all white women with a bad brush, but I have no idea where to find these good white women

It’s the only way to ‘feel’ like a man bro

Attached: 0BF91FE6-8D1D-4CE5-BCC7-331B1683420F.jpg (194x260, 12K)

*glurg*

"If only I made it to America and married a fat beta male loser white man who would worship me for being "based af" and hating niggers, then I wouldn't be living with my own shitty people in my shitty country with a flesh-eating virus eating my face off. Oh well at least my offspring made it. Marry them goyim!"

Attached: Faceless Woman.webm (352x640, 2.86M)

I do, it's a practice waifu

>Brazil is poor and degenerate because of racemixing
kek nice history education you have

>people think their hapa offspring will be intelligent attractive well-balanced individuals

Attached: racemixing.png (929x648, 644K)

also this

Zero because Asian pig face is ugly

>Don't you think that's just a bit hypocritical?

No because when white women racemix they trade down mixing with niggers and arabs.

When asian women race mix they dont trade down and depending on your perspective one might say with a white man they trade up.

The Future of this World should be Euro/Slav/EastAsian and not be a brown mutt mess

Did you not see the part of my post where I said my asian gf would permit to impregnate a white woman for the sake of racial preservation?

Regardless, I've known hapa males with a white father and asian mother who turned out well. One of my friends is like this and he was a very smart guy and a good athlete as well who has never had any problems with women. The idea that male hapas are a problem is a pol meme and if it is true it needs to be backed up with way more evidence than just "but look at elliot rodger bro!"

I want a girl who is resistant to kike propaganda. Not my fault that Asians girls right now are more likely to be resistant to this than white women who believe every fucking thing they see on tv

It will probably be two camps, much like you classified them.

This is what the average waifu-poster on Sup Forums looks like:
-Doesn't lift
-Vapes
-Glued to a screen all day
-Married to a gook
-Too weak to attract a woman of his own blood
-Hates his children
-Hates his wife
-Looks in the mirror at night and wonders if his ancestors hate him
-Hates himself
-Cartoons and video games are the only things keeping him from suicide

Attached: Beta Male White Guy Family.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

>its a white virgin loser """""""men""""""" get a brief respite from their pathetic lives by pretending like the white women who rejected them are angry at some imaginary increase in white mens preference for asian women episode

kill yourselves faggots

You really arnt pro white no matter how many shitty excuses you throw

Fuck off kike

"We all failed our ancestors and threw away our blood!! We didn't want to better ourselves to attract the best of our women so we married subhumans instead!!"

Attached: Soyboy Club.jpg (1600x1067, 437K)

How does anyone even handle a white woman?

Attached: 139048209582304043.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

>more likely to be resistant to this than white women
American-born Asian women vote deep blue in literally every single state in the entirety of the US.

You know, Nancy, maybe you could attract a decent white boyfriend if you stopped being so bitter.

Attached: 1521340670598.jpg (4774x3248, 1.02M)

My country is also a fucking hellhole of decay and diversity, but we're still far more segregated and less violent than Brazil. I'm also not the one promoting even fucking more of it. Brazil is still one of the most violent and corrupt places in the world. That's undeniable. No doubt America is a shithole. I hate this country, but it's behind Brazi in that regard. It's on its way, but it's not at Brazilian level. It's also not good promoting even more of it.

>Brazil is poor and degenerate because of racemixing

When did I say this? I was implying that racemixing is an idealistic concept pushed by a bunch of shithead leftists some years back. Obviously it has done nothing but cause stress and antisocial attitudes in once pleasant nations. As far as the relations between racemixing and degeneracy, they do promote each other, even if you don't like that fact.

Attached: 1516561095642.jpg (1898x838, 306K)

>We didn't want to better ourselves to attract the best of our women

No ones gonna better himself when the prize are broken debt ridden sterile goods brainwashed by marxist propaganda actively voting in the downfall of the west

>Helping to further white genocide
Kill yourself. You will never convince me to throw away my blood and fuck a gook.

Gooks are fucking cannibals. They are not like us.

Attached: Chinese Cannibals.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Very accurate. You've learned a lot about yourself.

Also, why do you care? Noone is forcing you to do that. You sound like you've got some serious personal issues.

the perfect combo

Attached: 8991bfb10054e440f3b3d06848aca98d--black-love-couples-mixed-couples[2].jpg (540x531, 44K)

I dont. Fucked an asian prostitute one time. Shit was cash.

PROTIP: If her skin isn't naturally the color of porcelain, she likely has peasant ancestry. She is also probably mixed (modern day Japan is at least 50% mixed with pinoys, koreans, chinks, etc.) If you're going to betray your race you must AT THE BARE MINIMUM go for an asian so high-tier that even white chads would pursue her.

Attached: bouffi.jpg (669x470, 132K)

Attached: jews.jpg (912x2808, 550K)

BC has a lot of whores and roasties, no?

Attached: 14823749044239440923.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Like in real life they wont speak up when niggers are abusing their girls but rather attack the white dude in stable marriage with an asian woman

>everyone who disagrees with my degenerate racemixing idealogy is a bitter white woman

Attached: 1521156563574.gif (274x209, 1.42M)

Attached: 1435239490804320342.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

the cat died and the gooks are soulless bug like creatures

>being this salty

Damn dude who hurt you? I wanna know more about you. It's fascinating.

You really just sound like a fucking beta. Get off this board and go live in the meat grinding squalor of modern America. Most normie whites don't even race mix, yet here you are.. "redpilled'' and ''based'', on Sup Forums, promoting your idiocy.

gooks on damage control

Attached: Gook Lovers BTFO.png (1071x478, 178K)

Only self-hating, white worshipping asian women are willing to date Sup Forumsacks.

Being racist and having extremist views makes you an outsider, a weirdo. Most girls don't want to be known as the girl who dates a neo-nazi. They want to fit in.

Your women are barely a step above niggers chang.

Attached: 1521321109360.png (743x632, 9K)

given that whites have permitted themselves to become subverted to such a large extent I wonder to what degree American mutt-whites are worthy of preservation. Our ancestors thought we could create a new white race out of a mix of European races, but how well has this actually worked out?

The only reason I can think of the be with a white woman is racial preservation. That's the only redeeming factor of being with a white woman, is that I would have white children. There's absolutely nothing else that makes them (at least the ones I can attract) superior to the Asians I can attract. I wish reality wasn't like this, I wish I could get a decent white woman who would be traditional and actually demonstrate qualities that would make me believe she will be a good mother but I can't find any. 95% of white woman around my age (I am 27) explicitly say that they never want children and would rather just get a dog. I wish I was making that up. The only white women I know who have kids are single mothers, and most of them have mulatto babies.

I have an "asian" wife who was born and raised in America. Though I do not consider myself right wing.

>Did you not see the part of my post where I said my asian gf would permit to impregnate a white woman for the sake of racial preservation?

Jesus christ the shit you faggots on here come up with

Korean american reporting. Yall can keep the asian girls, they eventually grow up into asian woman and trust me you want none of that noise. Meanwhile ill keep porking the weeaboo white girls.

typical a brazillian nigging up a thread, ur worse then africans. Disgusting mutts.

>go live in the meat grinding squalor of modern America

your flag tells me you live in the same place

>I want a girl who's resistant to kike propaganda
>Promoting racemixing

Oh yeah man, I'm sure you're really pissing those "kikes'' off, fellow white.

>im gonna find my pure aryan soulmate
>stop racemixing 1488
Their faces when they find out some of the recently "redpilled" "nationalist" and "traditionalist" European girls out there actually are mudsharks who full on fuck blacks and still post their "traditional femininity" larp on tumblr.

You losers are going to die for a lost cause. I'm gonna sit back and get my dick sucked on an island.

Attached: ucpxrlO9a1q - Copy.jpg (722x1059, 124K)

Hes not wrong gook

That's it? kek you're probably a lonely white beta basement dweller who's envious of everybody and only copes by telling others how to live