What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

Jesus fucking christ, I don't give a shit if a movie or extra material fixes or expands on this, this was the single dumbest ending I've ever experienced.

I literally burst out laughing when I saw this. Hell I'm laughing now typing this out, at the sheer absurdity of it all. What a goddamn master troll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5X9RUOEOoNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you expect from this shitshow, it's preachy shit in the worst way

CONGRATULATIONS

Watch EOE

It's not an ending you fucking retard.

t. brainlet

Do have you nothing better to do other than shit post about Eva on Sup Forums?

That's the thing though, I'm fairly certain I would've dropped it out of disinterest pretty early on..if there wasn't the insane reputation around it. For years and years and years you hear about Eva, and its jerked off as the greatest anime of all-time by a lot of people, when you finally decide to watch it you're not just gonna stop watching. There's gotta be a reason behind all the hype. So then even if the vast majority of the early episodes are mediocre..you begin to expect something from the ending even if you didn't like it. A part of me definitely was expecting some big payoff, only to receive a big troll. A troll from the creators and a troll from all the people who jerk off the show, enabling other people to fall for the same trap. It's really all quite genius, which is why my first reaction was to laugh

Im not gonna deny the movie could be good/explain away some shit or give real closure, but this is the actual anime ending. If the director randomly died before making the movie...this is literally all that there would be. I don't see why it's not valid to criticize the anime ending when this is true. I'm just imagining someone watching this as it aired in 1995 and seeing this ending and then waiting years for the movie

I'm gonna watch EoE tomorrow. Who knows, I might even like it. Wouldn't really change this ending for what it is though

Sick essay man

An ending so bad someone spraypainted "rapeman" on the Gainax building. Im still a fan though.

I'm guessing most of the deaththreats were from waifufags?

Evafags are really easy to trigger.
And you people supposed to have a higher IQ than anyone on Sup Forums

Even EoE is a meme movie, and it's garbage.
Don't let them fool you

EVA is clearly to deep for feeble minds to understand

Omedetou

Ever since I watched NGE, I've been going on to people about how much I liked it. I always pretended this was because it was so good, but the truth is, it was all a cunning ploy to trick you into watching it so you'd be disappointed and I could laugh at you. Guess you finally caught me out. Omedetou, user - joke's on me.

youtu.be/5X9RUOEOoNQ
Sasuga Anno

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg

But I don't think there's any confusion at all about the message of Eva? Granted I've never been in threads before to avoid spoilers so maybe I'm totally wrong, but just personally I don't see how anyone could be confused about the message/meaning since it's really very basic and emotion based. Hell even a lot of the symbolism honestly didn't seem to have any deeper purpose, it was just sort of there (not necessarily a negative by any means, but also not something that would add to confusion)

My issue with the ending isn't confusion, more of disappointment since I was expecting something much, much more.

I watched this entire anime about a month ago because of all the non stop shit posting of Asuka in just about every board on Sup Forums. This anime is dumbest and most pointless thing I have ever watched.

This

Slightly harsh, I did feel like it had a few positive traits - the cinematography was impressive, I thought the music was quite good, and in general I like hand drawn animation a fuckton of a lot more than modern cg shit. But yeah the overall story was incredibly pointless and boring.

On the Asuka note, I've seen her posted everywhere for as long as I can remember. She's gotta be the most popular waifu of all-time..holy shit what a terrible character. I don't like tsundere types in general and I suppose at least she HAS a personality unlike a lot of the cookie cutter blob characters of modern isekai/harem garbage but jesus that personality is shit. How the fuck she became the face of waifuposters is fucking baffling to me

There's more than plenty to interpret and get deeper meaning from. Small things like Shinji choking Asuka you can infer a million things from. I always enjoyed SudoStef's interpretation of it as a display of Hegel's Master-slave relationship. Too bad the video is gone because he killed himself. Not surprising for an evafag though.

I was invested. I got way more disappointed than you have, by a mile.
>anime youtuber
Well good fuckin riddance. I got no doubt that some soldier is going to make good use of those liver and kidneys, and actually be a productive member of society.

>Well good fuckin riddance.
The guy was also an engineer. You know you can be more than one thing at a time

last 2 chapter turn a 10/10 into a 8/10.

If you die alone, while leaving behind a weeb video instead of a woman, it kinda proves you've only ever been one thing.

Good thing he deleted all his videos then beforehand then? You don't even know where you're going with this or how it even relates to eva

Was he living with his mom at the time he did it?

No he had a really nice place as far as i can tell, a nice car, and a cat. He was an engineer, he probably had more than enough money to live any way he wanted

They purposefully gave it a non ending so that they could make more money off the countless shit movies

You CAN'T disprove this

Did you do tits in face to him as well, Asuka? Can't be too hard to find the name and personal info of someone who posts weeb videos.

Nailed it.

How can someone not get the message of the final episodes of Eva? It's so straightforward you have to be a complete autistic retard to not understand?

>well she has a character
>but I don't like it so she sucks

Being a bitchy, annoying cunt IS a personality. But yes I don't like it since I'm not a masochistic beta bitch

The funny thing to me is that Asuka reminds me the most of the actual 3D women that everyone here hates so much of any anime character I've ever seen and yet she's somehow also the most popular

They literally blew the remainder of their animation budget on episode 19/20, that's why so much of the last six episodes are recycled clips, they just ran out of money. I'm sure it was planned before the end of the OG series to just do the real ending in a movie.