Buyfag

he does it for free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LEtrv_32Eo
twitter.com/hobby_maniax/status/928161094899658753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many figures would you buy?

The head doesn't look like it was taken from another figure. It isn't bad per se, but it doesn't look like it belongs on that body.

So...This is Kancolle, but with guns, right?
It is really a good game?

Probably the choker.

Essentially. A good game? I dunno, not played it myself. I've watched it be played I sadly don't know Chinese and don't think there's a English translation or version.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LEtrv_32Eo

There you go, have a watch and you can see if it's your thing.

No I think it's the head looks like it's just a bit too big for the scale, and the facial expression is a bit to big/anime looking for how realistically sculpted the rest is. That may sound kinda silly but i'm having trouble finding the words to describe what I find off about it.

New Raita magical girl from Native.

Given I had unlimited funds? Probably enough to fill up a large, dedicated room.

After that point I can't imagine the maintenance of having that many scales to dust. I guess you could hire someone to do it for you if you were that loaded.

Christ I wish I were rich.

If you were that rich you could just afford air tight display cabinets. Also it's nice to see even richfags appreciate the pinnacle of furniture.

All of them. Twice.

More realistically though, I'd just have a large gallery and we'll decorated man cave.

This was one where someone else got to step in during the design process, right? It's missing a certain Raita essence and I very much like it.

It is pretty good but it not being localized is really losing my hardon. Panzer Waltz is my alt just because of it's less cluttered battle system.

Shame there's no translation. I would play otherwise. But dealing with language barrier is too much.

My dick has never once led me astray. Surely this is no exception.

This, not been translated is making lose money with the weeboo gaijins, is Kancolle already translated? that game is like 6 years old, right?

if that guy is rich then why does he have those ugly detolfs?

heh

she is clearly wearing pantsu, she is just wearing them incorrectly.

>why does he use the pinnacle of furniture
because he's not a scrub like you user tbqh

>wasting money on anything more expensive then the pinnacle of furniture
there is a reason he is rich user.

I wonder how he feels when that Megumi scale costs way less nowadays.

How much did it cost then vs now?

This right here triggers my autism. Why not place the back far right one at a 45 degree angle, that way the front detolf isn't blocking off half of it.

I can't tell if there's just a door/shelf he doesn't want to block or something.

I think he sold it off a while after buying it.

You did bought your quesQs mukyu, right?
Show them we want those damn densetsu figures.

I can even remember well but at least 35% less, there were a couple at YAJ for ages

then he's not that stupid.

What's the point of buying 1/4 bunnies if most of them are going to end up with dye transfer sooner or later?

everytime i see haruhi it makes me sad they didnt finish it

Explain further.

Don't buy bunnies period.
Black fishnet stockings on the figures eventually stain the figure itself where it makes contact.

That's a really nice body.

also there is an additional faceplate/head.

You can cut the fishnet off. But I wonder why FREEing doesn't use that neat water paint technique to fishnet the bunnies.

It's not fair how cute some of these literal-who idol scales are.

I just want my Koume and a good Rin figure not in a frilly dress.
Still salty about 4-month delay, but at least she releases the month of my birthday.

Finish what?

I want this because its fluffy and cute, but 130$ fot a figure that Ill never display is a bit much. And I already p/o a lewd cat. What are the chances it will be available on aftermarket?

They look like shit anyway. People who fall for Freeing bunnies deserve it.

>but 130$ fot a figure that Ill never display is a bit much

that's standard price for a 1/6 figure, I'm not so sure about the manufacturer though, you should pick Dva instead.

nvm I thought you were talking about tha Ban figure.

The last two released Kurehito figures by Skytube are still available on the aftermarket on slightly increased price. I think the price may increase as time goes by considering the other Kurehito figures have higher prices on the after market now.

twitter.com/hobby_maniax/status/928161094899658753

>Photography ban are also hero figure.

P5 prize figures are finally coming.

mah dig

Well, that gives me more time to decide at least. Just with lewd figs its hard at times because hotgluers.

I bought a $12 figure from the US and the guy claimed the product inside was worth $190 on the box. Now I have to pay 67€ in tax for a $12 figure. What the fuck am I supposed to do.

Pay the tax and get figure or don't pay tax and don't get figure.

Is there a way for you to ask for a tax review? Try getting in touch with them and sending as much proof as possible about the value you paid.

Don't take me seriously I feel bad now.

Nah. It's just reflective of his older work like the other three figs in the line rather than his newer. more exaggerated stuff.

>Amiami payment request for Barkhorn

Oh shit it's happening lads.

>tfw pre-ordered HIM just before orders closed

make a gun sandwich

>him

$2 over customs limit, lucky I have some points to spare.

are the latest mikus any good?

>her

>ze

>$380 AUD inc postage
oh boy

You hyped user?

R.I.P my pay this week. We'll bounce back don't worry.

Cant wait, she will look great in the case

I dunno where I'm gonna put her holy shit.

Probably wont fit in a detolf, maybe horizontal diagonally. Lucky I've got a nice new long cabinet.

I could probably snag a cheap cabinet from IKEA so she'll probably stay in the box until I figure something out.

Pretty sure hotglued figures are very very rare. If you're really insecure you could always buy sealed but those tend to be very pricey.

fuck I forgot both passwords for my email and amico account, my email is forever lost now, I hope amico will understand my idiocy.

If you have access to your payment methods, addresses and your full name you might recover it.

How many y'all bought the kimi no na wa bluray today?

Any update from that user who got a pre-glued scale from Mandarake? That dried cumstain on the figure's ass has been giving me nightmares.

>If you have access to your payment methods, addresses and your full name you might recover it.

Yep, I hope there won't be any problem, still I feel like a retard, too bad the item I wanted to order will be gone.

What? What did I miss?

>him
Worse forced meme in some time.

This. As funny as it was, it makes me worry about my incoming order from Manda...

Is Big in Japan dead? The site is down.

That's just a dried up mustard stain
>he doesn't eat messy sandwiches when dusting his figures

wtf that isn't even a J grade item.

Who wouldn't hot glue that shit.
He knew the risks.

Through dick, unity. Lick it to gain thousand-folded sperm powers.

ewwwwwwww, I hope now you men understand why so many girls don't even consider to buy preowned stuff.

>lol look at me I'm a girl XD

I'm pretty sure gender has nothing to do with not wanting to receive figures covered in semen.

>girls
>buying anime figures
Kek.

Is this bait. Bc it's fucking obnoxious AND makes no sense (no one, male or female, would be happy about jizz covered figs, and it's a common irrational fear of many new buyers including men that their secondhand fig will be like that.)

You have to be actually retarded if you can't tell that it's bait.
Kill yourselves.

Queer gorge?

>kek lol tier responses
Are you retarded?

Did you miss the recent discussion (with pics) of the weirdly common females who collect Pochaco figs?
Also quite a few nendoroid buyers are women, and ofc bishounen figs like Touken Ranbu and Yuri on Ice.

That being said idk what user is talking about bc jizzrisk is lower with that stuff (except porkchops*) and it's probably more of a risk for the ero stuff men are buying.

*not that porkchops fan would care probably

From what I've seen, female collectors can be some of the most creepily obsessive about collecting. I see it on MFC all the time.

>no Yusuke, Makoto, or Futaba
I'll play the waiting game for the plushies.

They do it for attention, not love, like all things women do.

>implying most people here aren't doing it for attention too
That's why you get people like I Love Anime guy and all those people begging for validation through their pictures being included in the collage guy's collages and the people posting 4MB blurry pictures of amiami boxes and the people posting their preorders.

oh janny

Fucking EMS swear to god

>DHL shipping fee is cheaper than the shipping method you currently have.
>We recommend selecting DHL when proceeding to submit the payment for the order.
DHL was shit at handling packages right?

Is your package heavy? I ordered an item from HobbySearch's sale which weighed 2.8kg and EMS cost me 4.3k yen.

Not sure about the exact weight, but it's probably over 2kg since I couldn't SAL it.

Nice meme.

I assume it isn't that heavy for SAL but probably just too big for it. The price also depends on where you're from

I wonder what the stain tastes like. I would have licked it first before posting photos.