John Bolton the future NSC chief the absolute madman

>can smell yellow cake uranium from thousands of miles away
>controlled the UN with an iron fist
>single-handily orchestrated the Iraq war
>the Bushs' begged him not to resign
>head of right-wing cabal termed "Groundswell"

>"There is no United Nations. There is an international community that occasionally can be led by the only real power left in the world, and that's the United States, when it suits our interests and when we can get others to go along."

>"If the UN secretary building in New York lost 10 storeys, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference."

What's your opinion Sup Forums?

Attached: Bolton.jpg (955x500, 46K)

bump

This had better be some kind of chess.

>there is no "how about we try not being the world police for once" party
Can't wait for the economic collapse.

Bolton doesn't want the US to be world police. He wants the USA to be world bug stomper.

He scares the worlds brown people. The colored globalists like the World Police neocons and lefties.

Bolton wants to crack skulls and bite heads off bats.

The Arabs and hippies think he's gonna play BFG Division as he activates skynet and nukes all the Muslims.

BASED

we need more war hawks, anti-war propaganda needs to end.

>muh Israel
The US benefits from the wars too, when they work, a lot of times they only fail because of faggot crybabies who protest until they're stopped early

>muh 6.000.000 iraqis
stop crying over sandniggers, be a man

>muh money
wars make more money than they cost

take the pro-war pill

Bolton was considered so dangerous by lefties that they got triggered when he got made ambassador to the UN.

He's seen as a DOOM-hawk not a war hawk.

The hype behind Bolton is incredible.

So we're going to fuck around in the Middle East for another 8 years and then a Democrat is going to get into office and fuck up whatever decent work the Republicans did?

Just leave the ME to itself. As long as they keep it within the ME containment zone we shouldn't give a fuck.

>wars make more money than they cost
Proof?

I hope this Israeli cocksucking faggot chokes and dies on his own mustache before he gets the chance

Bolton is BASED as fuck. I can't wait for a war with Iran!

he can serve as a deterrent. Put him in a muzzle, give him an eye patch, shave his head, install a rocket launcher on his shoulder. Play BFG division whenever he enters a room.

He must say some crazy shit behind closed doors for him to trigger Washington this much.

>faggot crybabies who protest until they're stopped early

Found the boomer

He's a bigger swamp monster then Rex.

Trump will fire him as well.

He digs and drains.

Both Obama and Bush double the debt, so why can't Trump sped 20 trillion on stuff?

Republicans truly have no principles. You were all telling us how horrible it was that Hillary was a secret warmonger, now you're psyched over someone who explicitly wants war.

Who cares it's just a war. We've been to war plenty of times before. The libtards will be so triggered it will be all worth it

The US is the biggest arm dealer in the world, more wars = more weapons sold.

Wars employ people, more wars = more employment.

When you win a war you get acess to the resources of the loser country, I don't need to explain to you that the countries being ass fucked by the US have a shit ton of oil that could be in your hands instead of a bunch of subhuman arab trash

WRONG

z-gen here, faggot

If I was Iran, or an Iranian proxy, or even assad at this moment in time when we have 4x as many special forces in Syria. I'd be really fucking worried. McMaster wanted Iranian blood but he was a Globalist cuck who likes the Iranian nuclear deal which means he's a dumbass. People think this is about Israeli security don't even make me laugh. This is about the Iranians having nuclear hegemony in the middle east and forcing Saudi Arabia to develop nukes. Bolton is the war maker that will force Iran to make a complete fool of itself in the eyes of the European union forcing Isreal to play its hand a bomb their nuclear facilities and kicking off a campaign in Syria to kill Iranian proxies and seeing Russia step in. Nukes will most assuredly fall in Syria but we don't know where. Israel can be contained by Russia but if we back Israel against Russia China and Iran we might see another campaign open up in Taiwan at the same time. Most of the South China sea is needed for oil. Not shipping lanes. Well that comes second.

Attached: 1520544366919.png (876x785, 380K)

THIS * ∞. Just imagine how triggered >muh russia libtards will be when BASED JOHN "NUKE IRAN UNTIL IT'S MOLTEN" BOLTON drags us into a proxy war.

based
FUCK THE UN
FUCK IRAN

I really dont think you're far off, this is how ww3 would play out, as much of a neocon Bolton is I do think he is a patriot who wants America as permanent world hegemon

Iranians have been shitting on your country since the revolution, you could easily obliterate this shithole country and take the resources. But NO! War is evil m'kay.

BASED HUE-MONKEY BRINGING THE SOUTH PARK BANTS

It could happen. Cultures harbor
a cast of chacacters. This is all
criminal element so...

Attached: Mr_Bluto.png (439x494, 88K)