Pottery

oh the ironing. please have a laugh at this womans expense.

Attached: marryamanhater.png (476x449, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180313212852/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/style/how-do-i-deal-with-my-anger-toward-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women and men arent equals, dumb bitch. This is the whole backwards thinking that resulted in her ass living with 20 cats and no man.

Holy kek the memes write themselves

>why can't I find many men who believe in my own delusion

>Living a life of hedonism and pleasure doesn't pay off more than temperance and virtue.
Imagine my shock

She's parroting the mantra, but then trying to wrap her mind around it, and it's not computing. But she can't reach realistic conclusions either

I bet she fucks Trump voters too.

but feminists don't want to treat men as equals.you don't want your vagina to make you different don't act like that. stop killing your babies and stop running off with other men. men don't want some angry "strong women", hillary and your idea lost, try coming back to eartth.

I didn't used to believe in Justice when I was younger, but the older I get, the more I see that it's real.

Attached: 1kekbuxx,sir.jpg (400x400, 86K)

>many men

>be woman
>complain about sexism and how hard it is to find a man who treats you like an equal
>refuse to approach men because you want a man to approach you first
>refuse to take the intiative because you think men should have to do that
>never ask a man out on a date because you want a real man who asks you out first
>complain about sexism and how hard it is to find a man who treats you like an equal
Not only has this woman rejected countless men that treated her like an equal, she rejected them specifically because they treated her like an equal.

sorry sweetie you are only equal to effeminate men, you know the ones you aren't attracted to. weld a lift kit on a Jeep and we will talk.

Attached: EhGUBor.gif (640x360, 2.52M)

Justice serves itself in the form of men who believe in it.

Men and woman are not equals. But under the law they should and must be treated like them, but we need to accept that true equality is impossible, we are not born equal we are to be treated equally under law and thats the best that can ever be achieved that people will ever get.

Absolutely nihilistic

fpbp

I bet this cunt also flicks the bean to fifty shades of gray.

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

>But under the law they should and must be treated like them

Oh, the wonders this type of mindset has produced!

Exactly women can retire earlier. How can that be equal?

If you're at the point where you are wearing one those stupid pink hats, you aren't going to find a life partner.

Attached: 1439011348336.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Not at all. God works through those who carry on the torch thus, all those who hold others accountable are the ones who carry on his will.

Interesting. It should also be noted that if a woman makes herself look like a crazy feminist, i.e. bright hair dye or no hair, weight gain, ugly tattoos; that woman is not going to get approached by men, or at least the type of men she wants to approach her. These women make themselves look like wildebeest and wonder why quality men aren't attracted to them.

The fact that her Trump hatred is tied so closely to her hatred of men in general makes this 10 times as funny.
She's so addicted to the feeling of being enraged at everything all the time that she can no longer separate the objects of her anger long enough to talk about any one of them.

And of course, imagine what the response to this would be if you swapped the genders.

Did you faggots read the article? What's with those responses, how deluded and hateful can a person be? Is this the 50 year indoctrination everyone is talking about? Was Yuri right? Fuck them all, let them burn in Hell. God has a lot to answer for, leaving us to suffer like this for the sins of the jews.

Its called tinder.

naw, my bet is she's a lifelong cat lady who whores it out to unscrupulous tinder "male feminists"

You have to admire the speed though. From "I can't find a guy" up top to "it's really he governments fault for making me hate men" a couple of sentences later.

Women like this are making the same mistakes that the men they hate make. They are too selfish and hostile to make people feel anything other than disgust in their presence. They show no sense of self awareness at all. Then they blame everyone but themselves for the lonely, miserable state they are in.

Looks like someone didn't get the memo. The pink pussy hat is transphobic because apparently not all women have vaginas.

Attached: feminist memeball.jpg (640x640, 87K)

most women on Tinder don't message men first, they wait for him to ask her out on the first date, and they expect him to make the first move after that.
Any woman who treats men like equals would never have any problem dating.

OP didn't even post the article but the title is enough to go on.

Women also get lighter sentences for the same crimes. She bitches about sexist Trump getting elected but Hillary wanted the justice system to be even more lenient to women than it already is. How's that for equality?

Attached: Hillary Wage Gap tweet.jpg (621x700, 121K)

archive'd comrades

web.archive.org/web/20180313212852/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/style/how-do-i-deal-with-my-anger-toward-men.html

>how am I suppose to find a man when I hate them and act like a cunt?

I admire that these people seem devoted to being as self-destructively ridiculous as possible. Just when you think things can't get any more retarded they somehow manage to lower the bar. Think about it man. A "news" site is allowing some bitter old cunt to blog post about how no one wants her because she's a bitter old cunt. The onion must be long out of business by now.

... because she’s a woman

>"I hate these pieces of shit rapist misogynists, all men are like this, why don't they want me? Why can't I find a relationship wahhh!"
What does she expect is going to happen? Girlfriend or a wife are one of the only few instances a man is allowed to show emotion, love and caring for someone and demand the same in return, of course they're not going to hook up with someone who hates them. This shit is taught in the fucking kindergarten for christ sakes. If you want a person to like you, don't be nasty to them.

>Seething ball of rage towards men
>"waaaaaa, why don't men like me?!"
Supreme Lady when?

Attached: SupremeGentleman.jpg (590x350, 26K)

The Onion sucks now. Its remarkable how SJW they've become. Probably because of the ownership.