Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Shit. The author's artwork has really improved in a relatively short time. It's especially improved considerably during this last arc, but even then, you can definitely tell he hit a new stride with the chapter before this.

On another note: does anyone think this chapter signals a change in the narrative? While I hope it doesn't, I can definitely see this leading to a more traditional shounen-esque development, away from the delinquent girl romcom that it's mostly been up 'til now.

The authors style is to save the fancier art for the more intense moments which works really well.

I thought it's pretty obvious it's about to end. But I'd surely hope it stays around. The girls are cute.

Just read it recently, can't believe the translators actually did two chapters this week.

Still can't get enough this manga.

It could be ending, too, you're right, 'though I didn't really get that feeling for some reason. Either way, I'm looking forward to what happens.

Yeah, I've been following it since the first chapters were translated. It's definitely one of my favourites at the moment.

It looks like he got better at drawing but now his simple character designs (faces) are coming back to bite him in the ass.

Please post the whole chapter.

I'm actually a little surprised by this manga, usually the mc in a harem manga is indecisive and cowardly as fuck with the side characters being one note caricatures. Here though the side cast is pretty likable and they actually pull their own weight, the mc is actually also pulling through without any bull shit super powers or sudden burst of courage, just a guy slowly growing up thanks to his friends and circumstance. Hell he even acknowledges the fact that these girls only like him cause of the magic and seeks to better himself to be worthy of such love. This manga is still utter fucking garbage because Raino is going to lose.

>This manga is still utter fucking garbage
Hey at least we agree on something.

>Raino is going to lose
so will Yashiya...

His art really improved.

Woah what happened there? Did MC stopped being an useless beta and finally manned up instead of relying on his gangsta gf to protect his useless ass and do all the work for him?

he's gonna get pretty beat up

He was never beta.

I'm likin' the cinematic angles. But I don't think that this is much an improvement in the standards of manga artists. Look at bobobobo-bo-bobo

I love harem anime where they actually give an explanation why the MC doesn't fuck every single girl that shows slight interest in him.

Maybe if this series somehow lasts 50 more chapters it would be interesting to see just how far he can push his artistic skills.

Because then people would be jealous and end up hating the story because of it. You don't want people to hate your story.

what? if some guy that has no bearings in reality fucks some girl in a fictional setting I would hate the story? That just sounds like a shitty excuse to keep anime prudish as to not feel "left out".

You must be new.

still, it is nice to have a cliche trope properly explained/