It begins. Hiding it is no longer a necessity for them

It begins. Hiding it is no longer a necessity for them.

The absolute state of Sweden.

Attached: IMG_20180318_154712.jpg (1231x688, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/LPqxj
archive.is/kjSm3
archive.is/kjSm3
hooktube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM&t=1780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Jews exempt?

(((private funding)))

Because they control the country via feminazis and soyboys, how new are you?

jews are always exempt. that's why they hide their names in ((()))

What a stupid question. Such a leaf thing to ask.

Been here a couple of weeks

They are insecure, like most of Sup Forums

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideAuthentic.jpg (800x732, 228K)

lol

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with segregation?

Retards, this is actually a good thing. They're banning all Muslim schools.

I wonder....

Saudi Arabia has been dumping millions into mosques all over Europe for decades, so it's not just that

err mosques/schools

can we talk about the real issue here? wtf?

Attached: 1507896680765.png (390x146, 108K)

hi newfag

It’s so the law won’t be antisemitic of course, you silly goy.

Link please

ask a rabbi it's baffling

This is a legitimate question, idiots. He's asking what's the reason behind the exemption that was given.

Then muslims will bomb swedes again, deport them.

are there any faggots in your country who oppose this kind of special treatment for the chosen ones? Or do you all just sit in your subsidized country with glee as you undermine and subjugate as many people as you can?

The public schools are the Muslim schools.

Attached: 1512312688087.png (451x560, 315K)

Because Jews can be illegal as much as they want, since any and all cristicism of them is disregarded as ''antisemitism''. So basically saying someone is doing something illegal but he happens to be a Jews, washes him of all consequences... Kind of ironic imo, since its defacto prove that Jews are beyond the law and ARE criminal by nature, else they wouldn't so eagerly go against the law of their host nation.

We have the same problem here with Jews, fuckers make their religious schools (or even straight up build apartment block, physically threatening journalist who dare make their atrocious behavior the theme of an article) hidden in commercial zoning, absolute refusal to pay electricity & water bills and shit like that. Now they even have the audacity to sue the government of Quebec for trying to prevent that shit because ''muh religious persecution''. Fuck them all honestly, parasites at every single opportunity.

This is what you get for being nice to them. This is what you get for being benevolent to these monstrosities of vaguely human shape. A dagger in the back, every single fucking time. Fucking mongrels of a past era which shouldn't even exist anymore and shit his evident by the way they behave, they allowed themselves to become a living parody of their former selves and even take pride in doing so.

Because they are Jews. It is that simple, leaf.

ayy that's blåkulla, I grew up near those commieblocks.
Sucked then, even worse now

Anti semite

Attached: 1462888433412.jpg (2978x2237, 1.26M)

>naive and innocent user makes his first post on Sup Forums

Attached: 1508002170066.gif (250x250, 141K)

lol pretty sure Israeli jews are more concerned with killing the barbarians on their doorstep than their blue-haired faggot kin in other countries.

you have to wait a year before posting

stop spouting your outrageous conspiracy stories
ANTI SEMITE

Attached: Re.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Surely those refugees will go back home when this syrian war is over yeah?

Why indeed? It's almost as if Jews want to ban collectivism for everyone except for themselves....I know, it sounds CRAZY....but hear me out:

>Alien Wedges:
webmshare.com/LPqxj

Attached: 8c1.png (317x293, 45K)

Atheism.

Not even once.

Attached: sweden.jpg (1024x920, 292K)

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Attached: ONGAURD.png (924x560, 63K)

shut up faggot

shill shilling the dichotomy of the proud jew vs the barbarian hordes. Both are barbaric just one group was their first

>are there any faggots in your country who oppose this kind of special treatment for the chosen ones?
I generally don’t give a shit about most diaspora Jews.
>subsidized
Do me a favor, your economical aid is so insignificant, we could do fine with out it.

fag

Honestly? Because Jewish schools are essentially soft seminaries. You could try to ban them, but they'd just either home school and make off the book schools or send them abroad.

Like more competent governments have tried.

>t. newfag Iedditor

Heh........ kid...... I feel sorry for you already.

Actually, I lied.

Fuck you.

Stupidity should never go unpunished.

You think you can just come here, tell us your name and post whatever the fuck you want?

Try again.......... kid...........

You better be careful not to piss us off or we're going to ruin your whole fucking miserable life!

It happened before.............. Jessie Slaughter, Brendan Fraser.......

The list goes on.......... kid.............

So here's what's gonna happen.......

I'm going to do some things to your thread, like saging it (don't know what that means? heh...... I feel sorry for you already) and then you're gonna take your little memes and fuck back off to a safe corner of the internet, where it's bright and the birds are singing.........

Cause this website............ this website is............. not for everyone........... heh

This

This

kek we subsidize your country with military power and social conditioning. how well do you think israel would stand up without the western world shilling for it? The answer is normal people would abandon it and youd be left to the wolves

>you shouldn't ban things because it's hard to enforce that ban

Attached: dude gas lmao.gif (271x303, 2M)

ONE DOES NOT ASK SUCH QUESTIONS GOY

Attached: unhappymerchant.jpg (202x249, 16K)

>Wasting tax payer money to essentially half ass ban a religion

To be fair, you can't really apply laws like this to Jews. They will just bypass them. Either deport them or don't bother.

>deport them
I have a better idea

The exact same thing could be said of any religion
How else would so many different religions still be alive today.

Maybe he's doing it in a Socratic way to get us to think. Damn, really makes me think.

Attached: 1498621052621.png (230x300, 49K)

>Haha amerimutts we kikes don't need your money

OK let's propose reducing aid sent to Israel.

>Oy vey goyim why are you antisemitic, Israel is America's greatest ally you must gib us monies and fight all our wars. REEEEEEEmember the six gorrilion too goyim.

Attached: DdAIMXR.jpg (1344x722, 432K)

Because they literally have done this all of their recorded history. The thing is, Jews literally give zero shits about a law that tried to ban Jewish law.

If you ban circumcision, they'll practice in secret. If you ban Hebrew, they'll learn in secret. If you can yeshivas, they'll study in secret.

You can't stem Jewish influence via law.

LOL LETS JUST BAN ALL RELIGION CUZ SOME MUDSLIMES ARE PREACHING JIHAD SOMEWHERE

...except the Chosen People's Shuls, let them rape and sacrifice children in eternal peasach cuz they were holocausted and turned into soap once

Literally parasites.

How can you ask such an anti-Semitic question

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 25K)

The ultimate goal is for Islam to take over the world, not by blade, but by pushing out 100 shitskin babies each.

Attached: 018656f40ab847b4ac5a7c5694d5d47c.jpg (768x432, 86K)

How can you dare question this? You must be mentally ill.

Attached: 1515554456890.jpg (720x567, 99K)

>This is a legitimate question, idiots.
Yes, it is. Why can't someone from Sweden answer this.

I want to know (1) why the Jews are exempt and (2) why are Christian Swedes allowing this?

Attached: 1486510860150.png (253x199, 6K)

OY VEY!
did you allready forgot the 6million?
goy this is no laughing matter we can't let history reapeat it self or have you already forgotten the 10 million?
oy vey how could you have forgoten the 26millon already?

This.

They encourage liberal values among whites which lead to fewer traditional marriage and reduced birth rates, while flooding the west with shitskins that are extremely conservative and will shit out 3-4 babies at a minimum. Then you have niggers that will shit their little niglets for government gibs which they also encourage. It's so blatant and obvious to anyone that isn't a complete sheep.

here user, I went to the website and archived it for you: archive.is/kjSm3

Thanks. According to the article, Jews are exempt because they are an "ethnic minority" and their schools don't really teach anything religious to make them qualify.

How can these lies pass the sniff test in Sweden? Swedish Christians better wake up and stop this madness. God is already pissed at Sweden and if they pass this, God will say buh-bye.

Attached: 1480436243590.jpg (800x680, 53K)

inb4 columns of fire

user, I doubt there are any actual Christians in Sweden.

Attached: Sweden 1.png (631x671, 427K)

>Why are Jews exempt?

Everyone else has argued against this, but I think it's great. Swedens slowly spiralling down towards a race war now scenario. Integration of the shitskins will only help things along. And then when they do finally grow some balls again, all the worst culprits are already nicely segregated and grouped up. It took Hitler ages to even get to that point, it'll save them loads of time in the long run. Let them have their faith schools, just for jews. Hell, encourage it.

Disgusting. Either White people are under mass hypnosis or they have been systematically poisoned over the past two generations to turn us into a bunch of door mat losers. Pathetic.

Attached: 1513356113172.png (543x417, 515K)

>That image
>That post
Nice one faggot.

Attached: 1508666561982.png (224x225, 6K)

>And then when they do finally grow some balls again
>finally grow some balls again
That is the problem - it is a huge "if" as in, "if they ever grow some balls." Because if they don't, we will see a slaughter of Whites like we are seeing in South Africa.

These European leftist faggot states are so fucking clueless when it comes to dealing with minorities. Banning Muslim schools, like banning full burqas and all the other superficial bullshit some of these other nations have tried, is equivalent to just kicking a hornet's nest and not bothering to run away afterwards. Either toss the nest into a pool of water / fire or leave it the fuck alone.

I guess all that's left in Europe after a hundred years of diaspora to the US and 2 world wars is a bunch of authoritarian cuckolds and spineless serfs whose only solution to any problem is to just ban things or arrest people for exercising what should be fundamental rights in a western liberal republic. I would unironically rather travel to Africa or the middle east than that shithole, over the hill continent of Europe

>Why are Jews exempt?

Attached: 1494483454371.jpg (1694x1440, 850K)

Because they are a legally recognized national minority.

Let them keep pushing. Make yourself ready for a fight.

Attached: vengance.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

archive.is/kjSm3

woah buddy, you better watch out, that sounded pretty anti-semitic, you wouldn't want to be an evil bigot Nazi, would you?

>archive.is/kjSm3
really russys the jimnboz

What's to bet they'll find a way to still let the Jewish only schools stay open

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (832x1114, 308K)

oh son, come sit next to me, and let me tell you a story.

>Why are Jewish schools exempt?

Because they have to learn Hebrew and most goy schools don't teach it

True. Honestly I'm hoping the muslims chimp out, because then it'll be hard for them not to react and clamp down (the police at least). Maybe then they'd see some proper far right political parties.

Because "this is just like the holocaust oy vey"

They'll cry oppression and use holocaust guilt to block it

Did you not bother to read more than the headline?

Reading comprehension faggot, they don't have to 'find a way', it's already been done in bullet point 3.

Putting niggers with niggers is inhumane. They destroy everything.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM&t=1780

Oy vey, it's just a coincidence!

Attached: just_a_coincidence.jpg (488x767, 113K)

Attached: swedenyes.png (575x544, 23K)

Yes, kikes are angry because we didn't allow them to live 100% freely in our country several centuries ago.

Because Jews run the world

Jewish schools are 'non-confessional' but only jews go there.

This is how they dodge this particular bullet.

fpbp as usual

Sweden is an experiment. They want to see if they can get away with it before moving on to the rest of the white nations.

Nope, try again.

Aren't they the ones on the doorstep? They literally only invaded Palestine less than a century ago
>But I want the kikes to be the good guys
Oh I see, well your preference is what's important.

That user is fucking retarded.

because it is part of their plan to ban all goyim religions, and only allow kikes to have one?

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot.

You know (((why)))

What a faggy picture you stupid cock loving nigger.

Attached: image.jpg (596x594, 198K)