Why doesn't God just kill Lucifer?

Why doesn't God just kill Lucifer?

Attached: Félix_Joseph_Barrias_-_The_Temptation_of_Christ_by_the_Devil_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1195, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLEAJCDp5js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wants to prove a point

Why kill your frenemy?
Who will you talk shit about?

well why'd he make him the first place

he was an angel but fell, dumbass

Because he can't. Lucifer literally dindu nuffin and he is the hero of mankind.

Yes, but God knew that he'd become a douche.
What gives?

go back mutt

Attached: 1519294996491.jpg (400x460, 37K)

The same reason why he made chocolate poisonous to dogs.

but wouldnt god have foreseen that retard. he probably wants to keep him around for a reason

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>believing in a ((((Abrahamic)))) religion
I hope this is an ironic thread, else the Sup Forums IQ really is two digit.

And put a pleasure receptor in men's arseholes.

dont mind me just another christain that has read the bible and has no clue who or what god is but puts faith in an imagined archetype
slide thread
christains choose thier belief because it doesn't require thinking

He's going to throw him into the Pit. I guess you can call that killing. Didn't you read the end or what? I know reading is hard for you mutts, but sheeesh...!

>what is free will
>what are separate timelines
Fuckin A lad, wake up and think outside the box. Many of you fags consider yourselves uberintelligent but youre really just pseudo.

Attached: 1514144791570.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Same reason the USA doesn't just kill the Democrat Party. New kids are being born every day, and without evil banging perpetually on the gates of power, they would grow up unable to even understand that evil exists, and would be completely unable to fight it when it reawakens.

1000 years in a cage, then death. cant get any more dead than that.

>muh IQ

Fell for the jewish trick.

Attached: angry.jpg (686x1162, 445K)

>reads bible literally
this is why the human race is easily subjugated

according to gnostisism/fractal universe kind of thing...the devil most likely is an uncontrollable entity from another realm. According to all of this lore, as is above, so is below...thus god may be in his own struggle, with even higher elements above him annoying him, and us below here also needing care.

According to non gnostic Christianity its probably because he likes the idea of keeping him around to test us. Well I think.

Secular Jews are the worst Jews.

People who use "pseudo-intelligent" are themselves pseudo-intelligent. I never claimed to be smart (though I am).
Why would God make Satan if he would just turn around, shit in his shredded wheat, and lead like 99% of humanity astray, damning them to eternal suffering. Is that better than having no "free will" (free will, BTW, is being questioned by the scientific community).

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x773, 53K)

He loves all of His creation. His son, however rebellious he may be, will not be destroyed by Him.

We are all God's children

because god hatesprohibits suicide

true
they are the worst anything

Yes he already knew that, but he let it happen.I do not know his reasoning however free will is given to everything he created.The angels are not forced to serve him, they do it because they realize his power.Remember that Lucifer wanted to build a throne higher than God and that led to his fall.

When Adam & Eve were made they were told to not eat from the tree, but they did due to external influences.However they still had the free will to choose.So evil must exist in order to recognize what good is.It also shows the will of the soul in a sense and how resistant it is in faith.

Think about other scenarios. Like he never made him someone else took his place. This cenario we live in is the best, scariest and most tiresome. He will then die with the sinners in the lake of fire probably around 2030 when the anti-christ arrives etc.

Attached: brent_rambo.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

jesus sits on the right side of the throne. guess who sits on the left?

An imperfect objective measure is still better than no measure.

It isn't time yet.

His rebellion is allowed to go on as an example and a test.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth who have not received the light of Jesus, for the days the prophets spoke of are upon us.

I think Lucifer would be more fun at a party than Jesus.

>I never claimed to be smart (though I am)

opinion discarded faggot

It would literally destroy the material world - like the whole universe. The material realm was created when lucifer fell. So now we are individual consciousnesses experiencing itself and learning right from wrong for our selves rather than be just told it.

Thats the point of your brief life trapped in a physical body separate from other souls who you are desperately trying to get on the same wavelength as but only have a weak dial up modem to do it.

Attached: Martyr quote.jpg (526x130, 20K)

god doesnt exist

neither does a conscious manifestation of evil

existence itself is eternal and beyond matter, what we perceive is only a subset of the totality of eternal existence

Attached: 546737758768.png (1275x802, 288K)

they are the same being

Mysterious Ways..

Attached: F017EB05-69D9-4C70-92E1-7AFD7DDBBD9B.jpg (900x565, 73K)

Because He knows that there are infinite outcomes and that no being other than Him will ever understand his power or his ways.
Hfs and you have the audacity to sling pseudo back at me, while calling me a brainlet, when you cant even come up with your own shitpost?
Pathetic.

Attached: Unsheathes+katana+teleports+behind+you+nothing+personnel+kid+_118543aa56e329d0beae9fada481929a.jpg (375x361, 25K)

His wife talked him out of it. Got him to agree to banishment to hell instead.

Because they are two sides of the same coin. Kill one and the other dies, too.

Lucifer isn't Satan. Satan existed before Lucifer.

Attributing Satan-hood to Lucifer is a relatively modern idea with no Biblical basis.

Free will

Someone has to take out the trash.
You get to live your entire life trying to figure out whether you are trash or whether you should be spared from the trash bin.

if you kill all enemies, you win.

If you remove Satan then who will keep the damned in line and contained?

>There must always be a bitch king.

Even Satan can be forgiven blessings be

>GOD WORKS IN MISTURRIUS WAYZ ANNON!

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (600x600, 57K)

This is a flawed idea. God had no problem wiping out Sodom and Gomorrah. God had no problem engulfing the world in a flood to start everything from scratch once more. He has very clear favorites. God has a history of being vengeful and punishing those that don't conform to his ideals to death.

>what is free will?

because Lucifer represents the limbic part of the brain that housed our pre-evolved animal thoughts and subconscious "evil" feelings.

jesus represent the rational frontal cortex that helps think our way out of our animistic thoughts that snap back from the reptilian brain of ours.

we can have one without the other.

Attached: 242px-Phaeton-engraving.jpg (242x240, 15K)

Is God not powerful enough to do it himself?

Same entity, either enjoy the ride or make it miserable for yourself.

God doesnt kill things. they kill themselves

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Lol I love how atheist ask the same questions over, and over again, but always ignore any answer they receive.
Lucifer was God's favorite angel. So that's like asking "why don't you just kill your poorly behaving child?" For one.
For two, you have to consider the fact that ultimately what Lucifer gives any person, is simply another option. You can obey, or disobey God at will, but there will be consequences. Think about it in terms of politics. You can't really have a free political system, if you simply kill off the opposing party, and thus it's not really free will if you just remove all bad decisions.
The point of free will? You can't honestly be "good" if there isn't a "bad" option. It would be like putting a hardened criminal in a straight jacket, and saying that "now he's good because he can't do anything bad."

Oh, and saged.

Attached: sage.png (1629x2400, 1.75M)

If you kill your enimies they win

Why have a dog and bark yourself?

>I will give this power and authority to you, bow down before me, and it will all be yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLEAJCDp5js

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 19.17.12.png (1120x886, 1.29M)

failget

QUINTS

Attached: 1306_SBR_CONFESSION_ILLO.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg (568x309, 26K)

'cause it freaks the neighbours out more than the dog doing it

the thieves who were with jesus on the cross

Must have been crowded up there. Probably didn't even have room to stretch their arms.

Because Adam fucked up

the Father......

because Lucifer is an instrument just like all of us
or Lucifer is God's equal and Christians like to hide it

would explain why evil outnumbers the good

God has a plan for everything

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 19.21.32.png (938x906, 782K)

read psalm 10:4 nigger

Witnessed!

Attached: kekus_maximus.jpg (225x225, 12K)

checkem

Attached: t1m0.jpg (1000x677, 319K)

He does dopey

Best post.

because lucifer and god are just different names for the same demiurge

Imagine being so conceited and self-important you think that just because something doesnt make sense to you, or doesnt exist on your terms, it isnt real.
No wonder your country got btfo by a few of our farmers lel.

Attached: 1515728709709.jpg (600x507, 96K)

dont midn me just making gifs from miracle maker for my own use, and sharing

Attached: gif.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

I'm not an Anglo, first and foremost.
Second, there is no evidence for the Bible being true. Provide some, and I'll believe in God. If not, it's not logical to believe in him.
Third, that image made me gag.

Attached: chadcymro.png (1615x668, 309K)

Why is Satan depicted as a goblino nigger when he was the most beautiful of all angels, and Jesus as this handsome aryan man when he was a sandnigger?

Attached: 1521229207180.jpg (960x960, 334K)

>Imagine being so conceited and self-important you think that just because something doesnt make sense to you, or doesnt exist on your terms, it isnt real.

do you believe in the flying spagetthi monster. if not then you are a hipocrite.

>when I fail to tempt jesus

Attached: devil angry.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

really makes you think

If you know you have a home, but do not know in which direction it lies, can you find it? If your home was in the North, but there was no South to compare it to, would you be able to find your home?

The ONLY possible way God could exist is if he is a MAXIMALLY GREAT BEING. If he is a ''maximally great being'', (is everything, infinity = god), then he knows everything that happens, everything that happened, and everything that did happen. Why would he create a universe outcome in which his children would inherit sin? Why would God love us? Why would he hate us?

and there are a paradox for having infinite power.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>some fedoralord faggot makes up a satirical religion to poke fun at monotheistic religions
>huuur dis is real too even though its only been around for a decade and is admittedly a joke
Its almost like fedorafags are so stupid they have to use satire and court-like wordplay to attempt to win an online argument.
Then again, they are probably just using that funny edgy satire again.

Attached: 24DED4B000000578-2918206-image-a-51_1421765341855.jpg (634x692, 170K)

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 27K)

That would be literal suicide.

The point I'm making is that God in the bible is not a described maximally great being yet people interpret him as one. However, the only way his existance is possible IS if he is an infinitely great being. See: ontological argument

Are you so arrogant to say Zeus isn't real? Huh, christcuck?

Attached: 584d0b7bd7edd5831eccb2bd5ef14d73f6b38fdd248bff132cd7bf3261328584.jpg (533x700, 68K)

what a garbage comment. i made a argument and your comeback is.

>fedorafags hurr durr foken fedoras and shieet.

Flying spaghetti monster isn't even all that original desu.

Attached: greatest_merchant.png (216x324, 37K)

respond

Not saying he isnt real, just that my Lord is above all of your gods.

Marduk was here
Zeus a shit

“He” can’t.

ok. i just wanted people to know about this paradox. but i chose a bad pic. her is a better one.

Attached: quote-if-god-can-do-anything-he-can-make-a-stone-so-heavy-that-even-he-can-t-lift-it-then-lucretius- (850x400, 55K)

>t. wicked man

Zeus might be a daemon or renegade angel who operates on his own

then Azrael caught up with him and fucking niggered him into eternal displeasure

>get btfo
>hehe yea ur wrong and u didnt even make an argument
>moooooooommy where r my tendies sum mean man online is spanking me in a religious debate
At least try not to be a little bitch of a loser.